Become a Patron!

Using vape flavors for cooking /candy making

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't yet, but want to use some of my vaping flavors to create fat bombs or other similar products. Has anyone dabbled with vape flavors for cooking?

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I haven't used the flavors for cooking I do put a couple drops of French vanilla in my coffee ;)

As far as I know, the DIY flavors we use for vaping from capella, FA and other vendors are originally used for food/beverage flavoring and candy making so I don't see any risk in using them in your cooking recipes :)

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Google dug a little deeper. There is a company selling flavors very similar to what we vapors use (IMHO the same) anyway they keep suggesting these measurements :
Suggested Usage:

• 1 cup= 1-3 drops
  • 4 cups= 5-8 drops
  • 8 cups=10-15 drops
  • 20 drops=1mil
  • 5 drops= quarter mil
https://www.oooflavors.com

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love licorice, and one of my favorites that I made was licorice toffees...I used our anise flavorings for it ,but was disapointed..I made another batch and used anise oil and they came out much better.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love licorice, and one of my favorites that I made was licorice toffees...I used our anise flavorings for it ,but was disapointed..I made another batch and used anise oil and they came out much better.
I started making fat bombs,,, pretty good,,, but I want to expand a bit. I am still reading over the website listed above.. ..the instagram page seems to show a lot of food. (this is useful to those trying to keep sugar & carbs /round up poisoning down)

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a few flavors that taste so bad they are going in the trash.
Fat bombs-Yes! I tried peppermint in a cheesecake mini fat bomb.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bit of a bump, but in case you are still around, Flavor West recommends using their concentrates at 0.25-0.50% in foods.
I've used Capella French Vanilla in a bunch of stuff like pancakes and baking cakes with great resaults, like around a tablespoon in the mix.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bit of a bump, but in case you are still around, Flavor West recommends using their concentrates at 0.25-0.50% in foods.
I've used Capella French Vanilla in a bunch of stuff like pancakes and baking cakes with great resaults, like around a tablespoon in the mix.
thanks! :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’ve used PUR Raspberry and TFA Vanilla Swirl in coffee. Really good. In a 15oz mug a few drops is great. Great for when I’m using instant coffee.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My misses keeps sneaking some of mine into her biscuits and slices all the time. Flavour Art Vanilla Ice Cream is excellent in her cookies.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My misses keeps sneaking some of mine into her biscuits and slices all the time. Flavour Art Vanilla Ice Cream is excellent in her cookies.

If she drinks coffee, have her put a few drops into a mug/cup. I’ve been using a few VIC flavors in coffee, and it’s yummy.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

giphy.gif

Even our pets are caffeine mad...lol

VU Sponsors