Become a Patron!

USPS Blows Donkey Balls

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Order from China to US 4 days. 3 days at ISC CHICAGO IL. Left today for Hazelwood, MO

I live in Cleveland FUCKTARDS! Could have been here tomorrow. But fuck nooooooo.

Cunts..........

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel ya . Same shit lately! Two day priority mail serves as a model of proof for Einstein's theory of relativity.

vapenator

Member For 4 Years
I actually own a very lonely donkey and so contacted USPS based on the information I have learned in this thread and in all honesty I wasn't expecting much but low and behold got my donkey a date for next saturday, thank you USPS

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I feel ya . Same shit lately! Two day priority mail serves as a model of proof for Einstein's theory of relativity.
Exactly. 2 day means 2 days from when they say... oh we have an order. Better get it shipped. Madvapes done this to me also. I complained so much they refunded my entire shipping cost plus gave me 25% off my next order!!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know what you are saying.Had the same thing happen last week. My order came from Durham,Nc to Aurora,Co. I live 1hour and 15 minutes south east of Memphis,Tn

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have one leaving Birmingham AL since the 14th! WTF
track.JPG

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I actually own a very lonely donkey and so contacted USPS based on the information I have learned in this thread and in all honesty I wasn't expecting much but low and behold got my donkey a date for next saturday, thank you USPS

I think they have gone back the The Pony Express days.....the mailman is gonna be hitchin' his horse to the mailbox post!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got one better for you :D 13 days to get from LA to KS lol
FUWojrr.png

LiftedXJ

vapin pork eating crusader
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ordered April 28th still nothing lol

Date & Time
Status of Item
May 11, 2015 , 11:55 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
APO, AE 09305
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in APO, AE 09305 on May 11, 2015 at 11:55 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
April 28, 2015 , 9:00 pm
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
SAN DIEGO, CA 92199
April 28, 2015 , 7:45 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
CARLSBAD, CA 92009
April 28, 2015 , 3:13 pm
Shipping Label Created
CARLSBAD, CA 92009

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually guys, you're all being a little rough on USPS. I have a list of ten good reasons why they are the best.....................................I have it here somewhere.............................

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys ! I thought I was the only one this happened to. Now I feel better. Their almost like weather men. You can be wrong all the time and get paid for it lol. Post office can screw up all the time and YOU pay for it and THEY get paid for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ordered April 28th still nothing lol

Date & Time
Status of Item
May 11, 2015 , 11:55 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
APO, AE 09305
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in APO, AE 09305 on May 11, 2015 at 11:55 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
April 28, 2015 , 9:00 pm
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
SAN DIEGO, CA 92199
April 28, 2015 , 7:45 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
CARLSBAD, CA 92009
April 28, 2015 , 3:13 pm
Shipping Label Created
CARLSBAD, CA 92009

Oh look CA like mine, seems California is not the best place to order from.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My last mailman was a vet. Didn't make him any less a giant fucking douchenozzle (honestly the worst carrier I've ever met). I think the usps is completely full of shit. It wouldn't be that bad if the tracking system was a complete piece of shit. It's almost useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you guys know you have the option for Fed-ex or UPs right ??

i'll be watching for your bitching threads on those 2
Lots of places don't offer alternatives. Those that do, I use them.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you order from china
I order from different places. I've ordered from China 2 times. What's your point? I don't think I'm the only person to order from there

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
did you use the ups option ?? i think not its rather spendy
AGAIN: name the usa vendors that have fed-ex\ups
Lol China orders require a bit more patience. I think all the places I order from stateside use only usps. @myvaporstore offers fedex

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
My main issue is my lazy mail bitch.

Thank the Lord for USPS tracking as there have been times where she just did not feel like getting her fat ass out of her car to deliver it and without tracking it would have ended up being returned to the sender.

And unfortunately, USPS NDA packages were included in this lack of service!

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Screenshot_1.png
picked up September 8th, nothing since, actually had to contact Lightning Vapes to get my order resent.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't order anything & you will never be disappointed. I always give anything I want a month to get here. Then I start Bitchin. :cool: Ships sink, airplanes crash. Trucks wreck. Fact of life. If you want it that bad, go get it yourself, problem solved. ;)

Slurve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
fd1187d84d138f129eec5bc177d6b89f.jpg

It has been at ISC San Francisco for 13 freakin' days!
Has anyone had a mod or tank confiscated by customs or downright stolen?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
fd1187d84d138f129eec5bc177d6b89f.jpg

It has been at ISC San Francisco for 13 freakin' days!
Has anyone had a mod or tank confiscated by customs or downright stolen?

Damn, you tried calling them?

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the process facility is customs??

I think the biggest problem is the places it says the package is at, what do they mean?

It should just say this.

Shipper said come pick this shit up

Shit picked up

Shit on its way

Shit on porch

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I think the biggest problem is the places it says the package is at, what do they mean?

It should just say this.

Shit picked up

Shit on its way

Shit on porch
That's another issue. I've tried many times to do that. They won't fucking let you just come get it. That would be too damn easy

Slurve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

It should just say this.

Shit picked up

Shit on its way

Shit on porch
Lol

Damn, you tried calling them?

I sent an email to the usps and got a call from someone in my local post office 3 days later but he was not very helpful. He appeared to be looking at the tracking info the same as I was and said the longest he's seen it in customs is 3 days. I told him thanks a lot. I sent an email to 3fvape because that's who I ordered it from but other than the auto reply message they have not contacted me at all. I think it is probably stolen or it was damaged during shipment. My local b&m had the tfv4 for $70 but there is no way I was paying that. It is also the x cube 2. The whole thing was $94.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol

I sent an email to the usps and got a call from someone in my local post office 3 days later but he was not very helpful. He appeared to be looking at the tracking info the same as I was and said the longest he's seen it in customs is 3 days. I told him thanks a lot. I sent an email to 3fvape because that's who I ordered it from but other than the auto reply message they have not contacted me at all. I think it is probably stolen or it was damaged during shipment. My local b&m had the tfv4 for $70 but there is no way I was paying that. It is also the x cube 2. The whole thing was $94.

You need to call a local usps office not the 1-800 number and get the number for USPS consumer affairs. I have had success via this route when a package fell into a crack somewhere for a week. They were responsive and helped get my package back on course.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found my local USPS place & went there. Asked for help. They got the boss. I was polite & had tracking info & receipt on a print out. He found it & I had it the next day. He also gave me his card so I could just call next time. ;)

Slurve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I called consumer affairs yesterday afternoon and after a very long automated system I spoke to a person and he said he sent a message to ISC San Francisco and escalated my ticket. He also gave me the phone number to the customs side of the place so I could speak to them. But they were closed by the time I called so first thing this morning.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443569823.954073.jpgevidently their definition of priority is "we'll get there when we fucking get it there" lol
Lord knows it take 23 fucking hours to go all the way from Austin to Dallas, right? lol

Slurve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update: My package of tfv4 & xcube2 has been retained by customs. They will be sending me a letter in the next 30 days explaining why. This is so weird.

3fvape has still not responded to any e-mails and the chinese new years starts tomorrow so it will be a week before I will hear from them.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update: My package of tfv4 & xcube2 has been retained by customs. They will be sending me a letter in the next 30 days explaining why. This is so weird.

3fvape has still not responded to any e-mails and the chinese new years starts tomorrow so it will be a week before I will hear from them.
Well, that freaking sucks ass. Sry dude

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443665610.306445.jpg egad I think the pony express would have been faster

Seina_Yamada

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My po box is still down after a month with no idea of when its going to re-open I am stuck driving 50 miles round trip now just to check my mail and I will not be receiving a refund on my box. So ya that is my current F**K YOU from the USPS

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My po box is still down after a month with no idea of when its going to re-open I am stuck driving 50 miles round trip now just to check my mail and I will not be receiving a refund on my box. So ya that is my current F**K YOU from the USPS
Won't the post office hold your mail at the front desk? Or are you saying your waiting on vape mail that hasn't been delivered yet...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Seina_Yamada

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've dealt with ISC a bunch of times and now try to exclusively get things from US/North American sellers only.

Unless it's one of those things where the price is so low that you:
A) don't care whether it takes forever to get
And
B) have little to lose if customs decides it's paraphernalia or an illegal fake and decide to keep it, leaving you to either have to call some random person in India or China or let it go.

I also have some vapemail right this very moment (a Crown tank to be exact) that has been being "pre-shipped" for the last 6 days, yet scheduled to arrive tomorrow (by seller).

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've dealt with ISC a bunch of times and now try to exclusively get things from US/North American sellers only.

Unless it's one of those things where the price is so low that you:
A) don't care whether it takes forever to get
And
B) have little to lose if customs decides it's paraphernalia or an illegal fake and decide to keep it, leaving you to either have to call some random person in India or China or let it go.

I also have some vapemail right this very moment (a Crown tank to be exact) that has been being "pre-shipped" for the last 6 days, yet scheduled to arrive tomorrow (by seller).

Yeah I know the feeling, as my last order tracking didn't update and I discovered it already was delivered to my p.o box. Lol

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think of it in a new perspective. "Doris" is half way around the world. She loves my Pay Pal account. If my stuff from 1/2 way around the world don't get here, She is screwed. I like those odds. No orders, bad thing. :cool:

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I know the feeling, as my last order tracking didn't update and I discovered it already was delivered to my p.o box. Lol

Oddly enough my last China order, which I put on the "set it and forget it" back burner, ended up only taking 5 days to get from China to MN, INCLUDING a 2 day holdup at ISC in Chicago. That I wasn't expecting.

My order now is coming from Sacramento, CA and apparently hasn't even gotten further than having its label printed. A US seller getting beat for shipping time by a Chinese seller? That's crazy!

My automatic Seiko from India? Those took 2 1/2 months, ended up being DOA, and then another 2 months for the replacement. The correspondence I had with the seller about India-Post made me feel a lot better about USPS. They still suck, but not nearly as much as India-Post.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oddly enough my last China order, which I put on the "set it and forget it" back burner, ended up only taking 5 days to get from China to MN, INCLUDING a 2 day holdup at ISC in Chicago. That I wasn't expecting.

My order now is coming from Sacramento, CA and apparently hasn't even gotten further than having its label printed. A US seller getting beat for shipping time by a Chinese seller? That's crazy!

My automatic Seiko from India? Those took 2 1/2 months, ended up being DOA, and then another 2 months for the replacement. The correspondence I had with the seller about India-Post made me feel a lot better about USPS. They still suck, but not nearly as much as India-Post.

I never order anything from China as I don't like the added risk of getting my CC hacked, nor would I like the long waiting time on vape mail from over seas I hear alot about...that said USPS has delivered for me extremely well over the last 3 yrs I've be ordering vape gear from US online vendors... Sometimes they forget to update tracking but that's OK..
I get my items delivered to me in a timely manner anyway... Lol

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I just found out that my order's delay is due to the seller, not USPS.

Somebody needs to have a "seller etiquette 101" class. I know I'm not a big seller, but I wouldn't set up an item for sale on eBay and have it end the same time I leave for a 5 day long trip. If it were me I'd take the thing with...

I've always been a seller who ships asap, but that's just me. Call me crazy, but some people want to have the stuff they paid for after they've paid for it.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I order a fuck ton of stuff online and as of lately the post office has been completly unreliable. They need to just do way with the "expected delvery date" bullshit. I don't get it, these fucktards have been doing the same thing for a hundred years and now with all the technology and manpower they are worse than ever. Fuck the post office.

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered a Crown tank on Wednesday and was checking tracking like a giddy schoolgirl. I was surprised to see it marked "Out for Delivery" on Friday and a couple hours later marked as "Delivered to front door". I was home and...NO PACKAGE!

I sent an email via their Tracking > Help > Email page and was surprised to get a voice-mail response yesterday from someone at my local post office apologizing, admitting they delivered it to the wrong address and promising to send someone to fetch it and bring it to me on Monday (since all their carriers had already gone home for the weekend).

I'm dubious that the package will remain intact and unmolested by the time they go to get it on Monday, but I was impressed I got such a quick response with an admission of responsibility for the mistake and a promise to try and rectify the situation. If nothing else, I have solid evidence to present in case I need to pursue further remediation ( I definitely will, if I need to).

If they can pull it off, they just might restore my faith in the USPS...a little bit.

I'll let y'all know how it pans out tomorrow.

Update: I didn't receive the package Monday as promised, so I spoke with the local postmaster this morning. He told me they were able to recover the package from the wrong address it was delivered to and will be bringing it to me today, so yay,...I guess. We'll see.

Update 2: They followed through and delivered my Crown today and the local postmaster even sent me the following email:
I regret learning of the inconvenience you have experienced.

In regards to your service issue involving tracking number XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XX, I would like to share the following with you. This item was delivered to another address in error and I certainly would like to apologize for the error made on our part. We were able to get this item back and it will be delivered to you today (11-3-15). I would appreciate it if you would respond back to me by email at [email protected] and confirm that you are in receipt of this item so that I can close this case.

Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.

Sincerely,
Jeff Carroll
Postmaster

6 days for delivery isn't too bad considering...

Last edited:

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
From my experiences, the biggest problem is the receiving branch.

We live about 100 miles from NYC. Even for mail that goes through/originates in Manhattan, we get our mail faster now than we did when we lived in... Manhattan. Some stuff even arrives early now.

The box-delivery guy on the Upper West Side would drive around with the boxes, drive back to the branch, and drop them back off. There were many times he didn't even bother leaving missed-delivery slips. The first time I complained at the branch, the lady at the counter said, "Oh, yeah, we get complaints about him." They did nothing, and the USPS higher-ups did nothing. Turns out, people in the neighborhood had already given up fighting it. They just knew that if they had a box arriving, they'd be making another trip to the branch office.

No joke... I did chase the guy down once. He drove down our street on a day I knew I had a box. Caught up with him at a light three blocks away. I told him my name and asked for my stuff. His response... "Oh yeah, I do have something for you in here." Two years of that.

VU Sponsors