Become a Patron!

USPS stole my juice..

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received some juice today. Should have been 7 bottles, instead I received 5. I can see where the top of the envelope was cut open with the envelope still sealed and 2 usps stickers placed over it..... sad day

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
USPS or could it be someone on the sellers end . Let them know ?? It's your hard earned cash .

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Could have ripped open in processing and the bottles fell out somewhere on the line. Just playing devil's advocate.

Tap'd from my LG G2

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could have ripped open in processing and the bottles fell out somewhere on the line. Just playing devil's advocate.

Tap'd from my LG G2
They were all in a big zip lock bag inside the packaging. USPS puts those green stickers on a package if its open or damaged when they receive it, since whoever put these on didn't put a check in opened/damaged/missing idk if they got it that way or some postal worker just slapped them on after he raided my package. I contacted both USPS and the vendor.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Take pics, contact your local post master and also the consumer affairs department.

Tap'd from my LG G2

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna wait and see what vendor says then hopefully USPS will call me Monday.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
also contact the seller you bought from and show him the pix..

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Within a few hours of contacting the vendor I received an email saying they were replacing my order and it shipped today +tracking number. I'm still blaming this on USPS and by the vendor going above and beyond they've got a lifetime customer in me. Doesn't hurt that their juice and prices are AWESOME.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapetasia. I can't recommend them enough. I'm still tasting all of the flavors. Tried killer kustard first, taste was amazing. It tasted like a custard filled doughnut and at .2 ohms it warmed up and got a slightly toasted flavor. Not sure if I could go all day with it but it's perfect as a dessert after dinner. I had planned on going down the line but the 2nd one I tried "Milk of the poppy" I haven't been able to put it down. Their website says a blend of strawberry and cream but when I vape it I get all of these individual fruit notes dancing on my tongue with a consistent cream taste to go with each. It feels complex but not overpowering. It is my new ADV and the only reason I haven't ordered a bigger bottle yet is I want to taste the others before I order more. Oh and this juice seems to be made for dripping and I usually buy max VG but the 70 VG blend they use seems to make twice as much vapor as many max VG juices I've bought.

p.s. USPS SUCKS..

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well as usual,

Either USPS is great or it sucks!

I live in a rural area and depending on the day I have two mail carriers.

The one I LOVE is a very nice and cheerful little blond lady. When I get a package (hopefully Vapemail) that is too big for my mailbox she knocks on my door and waits for me to get there.

The other is a person of the "female persuasion" that reminds me of a smelly W.C.Fields with boobs who delivers package's only if and when she/it feels like it.

And I have no doubt that if she was a vaper she would swipe stuff out of the packages.

Rant over now.

And due to the customer service you have received from Vaptasia, I am going to check them out.

They seem to know that customers is king!

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well as usual,

The one I LOVE is a very nice and cheerful little blond lady. When I get a package (hopefully Vapemail) that is too big for my mailbox she knocks on my door and waits for me to get there.

The other is a person of the "female persuasion" that reminds me of a smelly W.C.Fields with boobs who delivers package's only if and when she/it feels like it.

And I have no doubt that if she was a vaper she would swipe stuff out of the packages.

Rant over now.

And due to the customer service you have received from Vaptasia, I am going to check them out.

Have you moved from 1313 Mockingbird lane ?

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well as usual,

Rant over now.

Sadly I only have 1 mail lady who delivers my mail anytime between 3:00 pm and 11:00 pm (or a few times not at all) and if there is a box any bigger than my mailbox she sits it on top of the mailbox, rain or shine.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Great , glad it worked out for you , and yes a great vendor

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I used to swear by the USPS. Until lately. I had a package go missing about a month ago. Said it was delivered but never got it. Got zero help from the post master or postal inspector. Luckily I got a full refund through ebay. So after that I have had all of my packages held at the PO. I did this several years ago after I had about $600 worth of computer parts stolen off of my front porch. Well apparently having them held isn't good enough either. Got a package notice last Saturday and went to pick it up. Package is nowhere to be found and the post master just doesn't seem like it is a big deal. She took my number twice and said she would have my carrier call me. She never did. So I stopped her the other day and she said the pm never said a thing to her. bad thing is they didn't write a tracking number on the package so I have no idea what it is. I have had the same carrier for years and trust her much more than this new pm. She was off the two times I had a package not delivered.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Perhaps vendors should obtain proof of the weight of their packages when posting

VU Sponsors