Become a Patron!

Uwell amulet review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received Uwell amulet from Fasttech for the purpose of this review.

Uwell amulet specifications and features:

- Dimensions: 47.7 x 37.5 x 17.2mm
- Main Material: PCTG, Polycarbonate, Silicone
- E-juice Capacity: 2ml
- Battery Capacity: Built-in 370mAh
- Output: 10W Max
- Coil Resistance: 1.6ohm

- World's first watch-style pod system
- 370mAh built-in battery & 2ml refillable pod
- Compatible with e-liquids and nicotine salts
- Bottom refilling design
- Air draw activated mechanism
- Support Micro-USB charging
- Unique Pro-FOCS flavor testing technology
- Anti-dust system prolongs the service life
- Multiple circuit protection functions to supply stable, safe and reliable performance

In the box:

- Uwell Amulet Pod System Kit
- Micro USB Cable
- User's Manual

Hc0L1Eo.jpg

Uwell amulet is the first pod system that you can carry as your watch. When I received this device and after I tried it I really liked the idea, so I can say that this is one very interesting device. Because of the design of this device you can carry this device with you always and you will always have your pod system in your watch, but also because this device is very small you can only carry the pod system without wristband if you want to. About build quality, so far everything looks pretty much good, also color quality looks good because after few days of using this device every day color looks good as new which is very nice.

19c4qxj.jpg

Considering that this is a watch style pod system, let me start from the wristband, the wristband is made out of silicone and so far it looks good. You can pretty much easy put it on your hand and there is no chance that it can fall out accidentally. Honestly I really like the design, I like how it looks on my hand, but this is very subjective.
On the wristband you can see the slot for the pod system. In the slot you can see one piece that holds the pod system in the place and there is no chance that pod system can fall out, it stands perfectly in the place. Also in the slot you can see where mouthpiece goes in and because they left the space for the mouthpiece dust can't go to the mouthpiece which is really good. From the outside of the slot you can see the button and you will use that button to release the pod system from the slot. All you need to do is to press the button and pull the device out, also this button works very good and there is no chance that you can accidentally press the button.

xqFrpOa.jpg

On the pod system you can see some details from behind, you can see engraved "Uwell" and you can see "Amulet". From the top of the device you can see the cartrdige. Cartridge stays perfectly in the place and to take off the cartridge you need to push it backwards a bit and then you can take it off, very simple to do. Mouthpiece on the cartridge is very comfortable for using in my opinion, but still it is small and some may not like it.
This cartridge has 2ml capacity which is a really good capacity especially because this device is very small, also I would like to say that this one is one of the smallest pod systems that I ever used.
This cartrdige has 1.6ohm coil and I really like the resistance of the coil. From the bottom of the cartridge you can see the connection and also you can see here airflow hole. The airflow hole is very small and I can say that air is very good for mtl vaping and as I said before airflow is most important on the pod system, here airflow is perfect, just as I like it. The airflow on this device is very similar as on the uwell caliburn, so if you liked airflow on the caliburn you will like it here also.
From the bottom of the cartridge you can also see the fill hole. On the fill hole you can see the plug that you can pretty much easy take off. Fill hole is good and you can fill the cartridge easy and without any problems.

iAvJEvv.jpg

From the top of the device you can see the slot for the cartridge and as I said cartridge stays perfectly in the place. From the bottom of the device you can see the usb port and you will use this usb port to charge the battery. This device has built in battery and capacity of the battery is 370mah which is perfect for this device because this device is very small, so in my opinion the battery in this device is perfect.
On the one side of the device you can see the button and from the front side of the device you can see the screen.
I can say that screen is pretty much big for this device and I really like it.
On the screen you can see:

- Coil resistance
- Battery indicator
- Clock
- Date
- Day

On the screen you can see the touch buttons, on the left side you can see one button and on the right side you can see the other one. I would like to say that I really like that this pod system has battery indicator and this is the best battery indicator on the pod system, because of the screen.
Using the button on the side you can turn on and turn off the device, to turn it on or turn it off you need to press the button 5 times. When the device is turned on and when you press 3 times on the button you can set time and date using the touch buttons on the screen. Also if you click the button from the side screen will go on, if you press the touch button two times screen also goes on.
In my opinion screen is perfect on this device and screen is very bright so you can see everything very nice.

6DeJq9Z.jpg

6kCxK74.jpg

0jWCuYG.jpg

Q2otXXt.jpg

Device protections:

- Over vape indication
- Open-circuit protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Low power indication
- Over temperature protection

How this device works and my thoughts:

As I said on the beginning, when I started using this device I really liked the idea about vape watch. It is very good idea to put the pod system into the watch because that way you will always have your pod system on your wrist and you can use this pod system where you don't want to carry your bigger devices.
Personally I really like how this device looks on my hand, it nice in my opinion.
The screen is great and I really like that we have pod system with the screen. On the screen you can always see the battery capacity and you can always see date and time which is pretty good to me.
It is very easy to fill the cartridge and capacity of the cartridge is good, especially considering that this is a very small pod system, also if you use nic salt e liquid here it will be great capacity for you. Battery capacity is also very good for this device and in combination with 1.6ohm coil it works just great.
Airflow is very good here, this is a real mtl airflow and this in one of the pod system that I really like because of the airflow.
Flavor with nic salt e liquids that I use here is very good and throat hit is strong, I use 35mg nic salt e liquids. Also I tried this device with my regular e liquid and I can say that flavor is surprisingly good.
This device has automatic switch which means that it will activate with your draw, I can say that automatic switch works very good and so far it worked with every draw which is really nice. In combination with very good airflow and 1.6ohm coil vapor production is very good and vapor is warm.
I can suggest you this device especially if you want to have your e cigarette always with you on your hand as your watch. Considering how good this device works I would recommend this to advanced users and also I would recommend it to beginners that likes watches and to people that always like to have e cigarette. I can say that this pod system in one of the better pod systems out there because of the very good airflow and because this device has good flavor with nic salts and with regular e liquids.

Cons:

- Only one cartridge in the package
- Condensation between the cartridge and the device

Pros:

- Very good design
- Very good idea in my opinion
- Good build quality
- Good color
- Color options
- Wristband looks good so far
- Button on the slot works good
- No dust on the mouthpiece when the device is in the slot