Become a Patron!

UWell Crown III - Will UWell gets its crown back?

Vaping With Vic

Silver Contributor
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The UWell Crown 3 is the latest tank to carry the name of a very old series of tanks. The original Crown came out in 2015 at the height of the older generation 1 sub-ohm tank and re-wrote the way that tanks in generation 2 would have their coils made. To this day the original Crown tank rates highly with vapers who had used the older Gen 1 sub ohm tanks.

Fast forward a few years, a second attempt at the Crown and the SE and D series of UWell tanks, and the Crown 3 appears. Will the Crown 3 bring this line of tanks back to the days of the original? Let's find out...

===UWell Crown 3===

Unboxing - 2:47
UWell Crown 3 - 5:32
The Coil - 11:35
Thoughts - 17:34

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still a SS coil? How's the TC fair? Crown 1/2 were always very good in this regard.

Thanks for the review.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got 4 of the original Crowns & love'em.
The second version wasn't for me.

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
My brother and I just got the crown three today at a local shop. I've been eyeing this tank since the reviewers started pushing their videos out. I'm very impressed so far. I was sceptical about reviewers staying there was no break in period for the coils but there honestly wasn't. It was kinda strange but in a good way. The airflow is smoother but slightly more restricted than the tf-series of tanks but I'm pleased with that as well. I'll have to report back on coil life but reviewers are all saying 2 weeks give or take. Super stoked I was able to find one without ordering online

Attachments

• IMG_1082.JPG
    IMG_1082.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1084.JPG
    IMG_1084.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 10

VU Sponsors