Become a Patron!

Uwell crown liquid leak, help!??!

Hello all,

Current rig eleaf 30w with Uwell crown 0.5coil.

Trying to vape some(REMOVED BY STAFF).

But it always bloody leaks through the air holes. Getting annoying as this oil was expensive. Its happened on two crowns now, think i'm missing something? Any idea's??

Bleeding got the crown cause it said it didnt bloody leak!?!??

Tar.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello all,

Trying to vape some grape ape Removed.

But it always bloody leaks through the air holes. Getting annoying as this oil was expensive. Its happened on two crowns now, think i'm missing something? Any idea's??

Tar.
Check all the o'rings and seals. Make sure the coil is fully screwed into the deck. Make sure everything is clean. Watch some youtube videos on the atty.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all,

Trying to vape some grape ape thc oil.

Tar.

I don't think we are supposed to discuss this topic per the rules

I have tried this, an changed seal around airflow. Still think the sams issue. Dont really wanma put more (REMOVED BY STAFF) in but gonna havw to bit the bullet. Does any one recommend an easy quality tank for thc oil for my eleaf 30w, cheers

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
F*ck me --- I just noticed the T*C in the "oil" ... hell no!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Hello all,

Trying to vape some(REMOVED BY STAFF).

Tar.

Please read the the very few rules we have.

Any references to drugs are not allowed!

Ive been looking for the same thing. And for the mods, what hes talking about isnt illegal everywhere, so Im not sure why we cant discuss different type of(REMOVED BY STAFF) Maybe we should refer to them as "(REMOVED BY STAFF). Would that help? Now if he was asking why his (REMOVED BY STAFF) keep exploding in his baby beast i could see why that would be cause for concern. Relax, its just a plant.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Ive been looking for the same thing. And for the mods, what hes talking about isnt illegal everywhere, so Im not sure why we cant discuss different type of oil. Maybe we should refer to them as "herb infused e-juice". Would that help? Now if he was asking why his (REMOVED BY STAFF) keep exploding in his baby beast i could see why that would be cause for concern. Relax, its just a plant.

I am relaxed and I do know it is just a plant.

But any and all DRUG references are prohibited here.

Just Read The Very Few Rules We Have Here

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@UncleRJ Need to edit the title of the thread as well.

Rulez iz rulez. o_O Gotta follow them or you can find a forum that allows for this sorta talk. :kickbutt: :shades:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
@UncleRJ Need to edit the title of the thread as well.

Rulez iz rulez. o_O Gotta follow them or you can find a forum that allows for this sorta talk. :kickbutt: :shades:

Damn, I know that I need new glasses but I must be getting old and slow as well to have missed that! Many thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Anyway, it is time to take my (REMOVED BY STAFF) and my (REMOVED BY STAFF) and (GOOD LORD WAS SO VERY, VERY MUCH REMOVED BY STAFF!!!!) and go to bed:devil:

Danimal77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the same issue but with Ejuice lol. Loved the flavor and clouds off my crown please help wasted like 30 mls already. I have changed all oribgs and seals and still have the issue. I never had this problem for the first 4 months I've owned the tank now it's every Dan time

led

Member For 4 Years
you have to keep tightening the lock nut, its a bit of a pain because you need a wide screwdriver head, and replace the seal which sits on the coil every couple of months

VU Sponsors