Become a Patron!

V³ - Verde Valley Vapes: Cyber Monday Sale!!

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Weird says my account is invalid? But I'm using same email as first order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
" data-source="post: 1154882" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
What's the name on the account?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Renzy Baclaan

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
" data-source="post: 1154887" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
You didn't set up an account.

Weird I have confirmation emails from when I did saying that I did....

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8a50ea1f6059fedc488c474c676de1f5.jpg

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8a50ea1f6059fedc488c474c676de1f5.jpg

Did you visit that link to confirm? I'm driving but will be back to the office in 20. I can help more then.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
" data-source="post: 1154892" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Did you visit that link to confirm? I'm driving but will be back to the office in 20. I can help more then.

I did. And I just got sent another confirmation right now so I just recreated the account.

Chaleybat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Probably a dumb question but I'm gonna make a $100.00 purchase. Should I p choose my eight of my free bottles in the free 100ml section or just pick 4 there then put the other 4 in the notes section?

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably a dumb question but I'm gonna make a $100.00 purchase. Should I p choose my eight of my free bottles in the free 100ml section or just pick 4 there then put the other 4 in the notes section?
Either way is fine.. using the free 100ml section is easier for us, tho.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I cant wait until Im out of this slump, not to mention Im taking on another job at AdvanceVapeSupplies, if this Apple Jerks is anywhere near as good as your normal juices "B" Ill need to pull out a loan for all the juice I need :D
You should make a sampler for 3 or 5 16oz bottles ;) Although it really doesnt matter as Im ordering them anyways when I can but Im pretty excited to try every single new juice you have out....they all sound right up my alley!

jackmormon

Member For 4 Years
Correct but I will be working from home and shipping to them, Soon I will be making they wire for Aliens, Staggered Fused Claptons, Framed Staples and more.

Sounds like a good gig! I was going to try to talk you into dropping by and teaching me how to roll some fancy coils. Their office is 4 blocks from my house. I guess I should hit them up some time.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sounds like a good gig! I was going to try to talk you into dropping by and teaching me how to roll some fancy coils. Their office is 4 blocks from my house. I guess I should hit them up some time.
You should stop in and ask to talk to Brent, he is the one that hired me and he's a good guy!

BuryTheSun

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
B-boy, on my order 3764 I forgot to put the code to double the free 100 ml bottles. Is there something I can do to fix that? If not no biggie, was my mistake and I understand if nothing can be done.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're good.. :)

Hey b-boy did you sent the apple jerks to raymo i got my order and i believe he never got his, remember i split my order and pay for the separate shipping a couple weeks ago?????

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey b-boy did you sent the apple jerks to raymo i got my order and i believe he never got his, remember i split my order and pay for the separate shipping a couple weeks ago?????
I have contacted him. He's going to test some stuff for me so we're mailing it all together.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Order 3988. I ordered and left a note in the message for the two 100mL but it does not show up on invoice. I wanted
Peanut butter custard at 60/40 zero
vanilla custard 60/40 at 3mg. Can you check if it's there? I looked and can not find it.
Thanks and can you let me know?

Edit: It showed up on the invoice.

Great deal. Bought some for bro b-day. He really loves the custard.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The sale they are running where you get 4 100ml for free.
Is that 4 of the same or 4 different

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The sale they are running where you get 4 100ml for free.
Is that 4 of the same or 4 different

That is your choice ;)

Really don't need juice, but couldn't turn this sale down though, order in :)

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just put in my first order, good prices especially with the free 100ml. They got here today, letting them steep a bit. Anxious to see what 'home' tastes like. Well maybe not home exactly but lived in the verde valley for a number of years around sedona/cottonwood area. Go figure, now that I'm in the midwest and began vaping turning back to my old stomping grounds for ejuice :p

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2 day sale is live :)

Amazing timing. Was placing an order anyway as I ran out of Cinnamon Cream.

If anyone is skeptical, don't be. These cats are the only ones I order from anymore.

D.

Danette

Member For 4 Years
just got my email notification... when I get home from work today I will have new juice to try... well now the work day will slow to a crawl

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awesome deal, the hubbymet a couple new Vapers at church..So we decided to turn em on to this Awesome eliquid..I asked if the pg/vg could be adjusted for their style of Vaping...yep...VV3 took care of it..received the eliquids today..VV3 the Vapers friend!
03b2dd4c844748e3cb8dd5fd6b67c332.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Danette

Member For 4 Years
Got my vape mail and I am enjoying the new kandy Kane with a cup of hot tea at the end of a long day at work. I got 5 more new flavors I haven't tried yet . I received 1190ml today. That should keep me and the girls at work stocked for awhile.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any 4th of july sales???? Im ready to order if there is a sale
Double 100mls. We aren't sure if we are going to run an official sale, due to our 5 year old breaking his femur last Thursday. But, just treat it like a normal sale and leave a note that Brandon approved it. :)

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Double 100mls. We aren't sure if we are going to run an official sale, due to our 5 year old breaking his femur last Thursday. But, just treat it like a normal sale and leave a note that Brandon approved it. :)

Sorry about the baby hope everything is ok.
I'll place my order today thanks

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Sorry to hear that B. Hope the little one gets better fast.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Thank you for the unofficial sale, order in :)

Sorry to hear about the little one, hope he heals fast.

VU Sponsors