Become a Patron!

V³ - Verde Valley Vapes: Cyber Monday Sale!!

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just submitted my order. Fantastic deals and price. Now I await the great cape mail. I hope my order notes aren't hard to understand please let me know if you have questions
Droppers = Froopers? Also, because of the APO it's high risking the order just in case there's any issues on your end. The proxy wasn't US even tho the US was, just like we figured..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes froopers must have been auto correct. And what do you mean high risk. I've had plenty come through no problem

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes froopers must have been auto correct. And what do you mean high risk. I've had plenty come through no problem
For fraud issues, if addresses don't match or proxy servers don't line uo, they alert me. Yours came high risk just because of the APO address being US, but the proxy being elsewhere.. Everything will go thru fine, just letting you know..

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We don't have any yet.. :-(

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahhh perfect thanks a ton man. Appreciate everything. Just out of curiosity for the 2 I picked twice could those go in a 30ml bottle.

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Amazing CS I can't wait I'll be sure to try and get reviews back to everyone once I try these delicious favors

Zr0

Member For 4 Years
Been meaning to order some from yous guys, remembered it today. Hope my sis in law doesn't steal the Nootella from me :confused:

Thanks B-Boy!

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10% off and a FREE 30ml all day, today!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got my order today and I can't wait to try my new juice. Big thanks to Verde Valley for the free 30ml sample of Strawberry Milkshake. If their juice is even half as good as their customer service I should be one happy camper. I'll break things down once I actually try their stuff.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received mine as well. Should I let them steep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just put some Vanilla Custard Cream in my TFV4 with an Ni200 coil. I'm vaping it on a Hcigar VT200 @ 420f and 85w. Holy shit! What a nice simple Vanilla Custard. Nice an sweet on the inhale and smooth and creamy on the exhale with a slight hint of marshmallow. This is not a real complex juice and as far as I'm concerned when it comes to custard that's a good thing. There are way to many custards out there that just swing and miss. This is not one of them. Give these guys a try. This is real good juice. This is the first one I have tried out of 8 and so far I am very impressed. I will update this when I get around to trying the other 7 but so far Bravo Verde Valley Vapes.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Not really. Flavors get better with a little time but most are great fresh!

I agree, Nootella, Milk & Honey and Banana Cream Pie are now FANTASTIC now that they have steeped for 3.5 weeks. The flavors are spot on! Im sad that I ran out of Strawberry Milkshake, Krunch Berries, Vanilla Custard Cream and Im almost out of Nootella already. Damn good juice and I cant wait for my order to arrive. Thanks "B"!

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey B-boy, I am getting ready to try your juice, is there anything I need to enter in to get your Friday the 13th sale?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just tried the Krunchy Berries and the Blueberry Custard. Blueberry Custard is a solid custard. A little disappointed in the blueberry taste. I wish it was a lot stronger. This won't stop me from vaping it as it is still a very good custard. It just needs more blueberry. Maybe some steeping will help, but so far all of the V3 flavors have been vapable right out of the box. Krunchy Berries is real nice. Up until now my favorite berry cereal vape was Mt. Baker Admiral Berry. While I liked Admiral Berry at times it tasted very dry to me like a lot of cereal vapes. Well, that's not the case with V3. This vape has a smooth berry inhale with light, creamy, smooth, moist exhale. Very nicely done.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
13% off today + a FREE 30ml!!

Ordered a 240ml of Strawberry Milkshake, saw the add on facebook for the discount but didn't see the free 30ml! :confused: You guys rock, amazing prices and nice juice. What flavor is the free 30ml?

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered a 240ml of Strawberry Milkshake, saw the add on facebook for the discount but didn't see the free 30ml! :confused: You guys rock, amazing prices and nice juice. What flavor is the free 30ml?
What flavor do you want?

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What flavor do you want?

It's already shipped and departed the post office according to the tracking. I'm still working my way through the Sample pack I got not long ago but the Strawberry Lemonade and Honey Milk are certainly on the list of things to get more of in the future (have 5 tabs of USPS tracking open right now, lots of vape mail this week, gotta hold back for now).

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's already shipped and departed the post office according to the tracking. I'm still working my way through the Sample pack I got not long ago but the Strawberry Lemonade and Honey Milk are certainly on the list of things to get more of in the future (have 5 tabs of USPS tracking open right now, lots of vape mail this week, gotta hold back for now).
Oh ok awesome. Not sure what flavor it is tho. If notes aren't left we just do random.. Hope ya like it tho! :)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am a moron for not ordering Strawberry Milkshake. Thank god he sent me a 30ml sample. This stuff is real good. It has a fresh strawberry taste and is kind of creamy while at the same time not to milky. Next order I'm going big on this one.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just tried the Krunchy Berries and the Blueberry Custard. Blueberry Custard is a solid custard. A little disappointed in the blueberry taste. I wish it was a lot stronger. This won't stop me from vaping it as it is still a very good custard. It just needs more blueberry. Maybe some steeping will help, but so far all of the V3 flavors have been vapable right out of the box. Krunchy Berries is real nice. Up until now my favorite berry cereal vape was Mt. Baker Admiral Berry. While I liked Admiral Berry at times it tasted very dry to me like a lot of cereal vapes. Well, that's not the case with V3. This vape has a smooth berry inhale with light, creamy, smooth, moist exhale. Very nicely done.
What flavor do you want?

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh ok awesome. Not sure what flavor it is tho. If notes aren't left we just do random.. Hope ya like it tho! :)

Enjoying all but 2 out of the 10X sample pack I got, so 80% chance, not bad, and I wouldn't even call those other two bad just perhaps not my pallet or need to steep a little as they were just a little off for me. Either way I was happy with the 13% off, hell I was going to order without anything off, you guys are throwing money away and I love you for it! :D

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just a FYI raymo2u, the Strawberry Lemonade is simply spot on. Nice tartness like that from a lemon but kept in check by the sweet strawberry taste. It's a little harsh on the throat but just like the feeling of drinking actual lemonade. I've rarely encountered a juice that actually tastes like what they're trying to mimic but this one is spot on. There are lots of good vape flavors that give you a similar taste but this one just hits it strait on, the only difference is when I vape it it's warm where when I drink it I'll usually have it ice cold. That's it for differences.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just a FYI raymo2u, the Strawberry Lemonade is simply spot on. Nice tartness like that from a lemon but kept in check by the sweet strawberry taste. It's a little harsh on the throat but just like the feeling of drinking actual lemonade. I've rarely encountered a juice that actually tastes like what they're trying to mimic but this one is spot on. There are lots of good vape flavors that give you a similar taste but this one just hits it strait on, the only difference is when I vape it it's warm where when I drink it I'll usually have it ice cold. That's it for differences.
That seems to be the pattern with VVV's juices, spot on to what its title is referencing. I was DIY for almost 11 months and then tried VVV out of curiosity due to his prices, a decision I do not regret one bit..

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That seems to be the pattern with VVV's juices, spot on to what its title is referencing. I was DIY for almost 11 months and then tried VVV out of curiosity due to his prices, a decision I do not regret one bit..
I hear ya, and I've been searching buying every sample pack or low quantity brand I can to find a good half dozen+ of all day cheaper juices (already have some favorite signature flavors but who can spend $10-20 a day for juice?). Their strawberry milkshake is fantastic, but it's still a nod to it not the real thing IMO, the Honey Milk is great as well, but this strawberry lemonade is simply dead on. It's impressive to say the least.

I'll probably end up buying a good bit of it to vape in a lower wattage setting as the heat is a bit weird with the taste, but many of their other flavors are an aria of flavor as well. Not as complex as some of the signature blends but right on par with the overall experience. Simply nothing bad to say about these guys, their standard pricing is superb and the fact that they do regular sales on top is honestly silly but in the best of ways. Keep doing what you're doing B-boy, you certainly have a regular customer here. I was feeling a bit stressed about my increase in juice consumption with my fiddling with my rebuildables but that stress is gone knowing I have plenty of solid options that won't squeeze my wallet.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I hear ya, and I've been searching buying every sample pack or low quantity brand I can to find a good half dozen+ of all day cheaper juices (already have some favorite signature flavors but who can spend $10-20 a day for juice?). Their strawberry milkshake is fantastic, but it's still a nod to it not the real thing IMO, the Honey Milk is great as well, but this strawberry lemonade is simply dead on. It's impressive to say the least.

I'll probably end up buying a good bit of it to vape in a lower wattage setting as the heat is a bit weird with the taste, but many of their other flavors are an aria of flavor as well. Not as complex as some of the signature blends but right on par with the overall experience. Simply nothing bad to say about these guys, their standard pricing is superb and the fact that they do regular sales on top is honestly silly but in the best of ways. Keep doing what you're doing B-boy, you certainly have a regular customer here. I was feeling a bit stressed about my increase in juice consumption with my fiddling with my rebuildables but that stress is gone knowing I have plenty of solid options that won't squeeze my wallet.
TBH VVV and "The 52" are the only Brand Name Juices Ill buy now. Some of the flavors from each arent dead on but most of them are, they are complex enough for them to be great ADV's but not overly complex and mute the internal experience...They dont seem to fade much vaping them all day either like most other liquids Ive tried. VVV's Cereal Vapes are spot on, the Banana Cream Pie and Nootella are a VERY CLOSE match to the real thing, and Vanilla Custard Cream is simply Amazing!

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Placed my first order..Reading all the posts here about the quality and taste of the juice..and it doesn't break the vape budget.. seemed like a good idea.

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Placed my first order..Reading all the posts here about the quality and taste of the juice..and it doesn't break the vape budget.. seemed like a good idea.

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.
You won't regret it. These guys get it. Everything a good juice company should be.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was feeling a bit stressed about my increase in juice consumption with my fiddling with my rebuildables but that stress is gone knowing I have plenty of solid options that won't squeeze my wallet.
Juice consumption huh? This is one of the main reason I was DIY, but with VVV I can spend what I was in concentrates, Nic, and VG per month and have great juice in bulk, which makes my builds happy...they get thirsty :p
20151001_125106-jpg.33685
20151109_180922-jpg.33409
20151111_103104-jpg.33560
20151109_190213-jpg.33421

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And the sales just keep coming, This is a great business model @B-boy™ Everybody wins. Customers get amazing deals and you get loyal customers. Love it,thanks again.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you haven't yet, go write quick reviews for the flavors you ordered. If you already have, thanks!!

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out the OP for the details of today's sale on Sample Packs!

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
all these amazing deals. im waiting for my order so I can test and see what I like so I can order more!!! are you all going to be making some more flavors? maybe a fruity pebbles type :)

VU Sponsors