Become a Patron!

V³ - Verde Valley Vapes: Cyber Monday Sale!!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Mine will be here in a couple of hours. I'm pretty pumped to try it. Brand new build and wick for every flavor I ordered.
Lol, I just rebuilt my TFV4 TF-R2 RBA with some Micro Fused Claptons and got it ready to burn some burn through! I dont think the SM will last that long as once I get started with it I do not put it down. Now that I got it in 3mg and not 6mg this time, I wont end up lying down on the verge of vomiting from nausea this time :p

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
all these amazing deals. im waiting for my order so I can test and see what I like so I can order more!!! are you all going to be making some more flavors? maybe a fruity pebbles type :)
I would like to see a cheesecake and some yogurt flavors from them...They have Fruitloops and Krunch Berries for fruity cereal vapes already...Mayne a Churrios and Ice Cream flavor would be great also!

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol, I just rebuilt my TFV4 TF-R2 RBA with some Micro Fused Claptons and got it ready to burn some burn through! I dont think the SM will last that long as once I get started with it I do not put it down. Now that I got it in 3mg and not 6mg this time, I wont end up lying down on the verge of vomiting from nausea this time :p
That's crazy, I just got the TFV4 tank and had to go from 6 to 3 mg also. The vape is so good even though I am suffering nic overload, I can't resist another toke.

I second the cheescake!!!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That's crazy, I just got the TFV4 tank and had to go from 6 to 3 mg also. The vape is so good even though I am suffering nic overload, I can't resist another toke.

I second the cheescake!!!
I didnt go to 3mg because of the TFV4, it was because how I build and coupling that with chain vaping a great liquid I would sicken myself. The TFV4 is something Ive just been using alot of so I thought to build something nice for the new liquid that arrived. Chain vaping@120-160w/0.08 Ohm isn't a good match with 6mg :eek::confused:
Thats why I got 3mg this time around, SM is one of those that you cant stop vaping, even when you know your already getting Nic' Sick you fight the urge to vape it, but loose.:p
I couldnt imagine how good a Strawberry Cheesecake or Vanilla Ice cream and Churrios would be from VVV!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would like to see a cheesecake and some yogurt flavors from them...They have Fruitloops and Krunch Berries for fruity cereal vapes already...Mayne a Churrios and Ice Cream flavor would be great also!
I'm waiting for them to do a Raspberry Custard. I would take a raspberry anything but man a raspberry Custard from them would be sooooo good.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Code - 2sday

Gets you 22% off all day!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Code - 2sday

Gets you 22% off all day!

I should order more soon...I already blew through the 2 Unicorn bottles and a 1/5th of the 240ml bottle...
I think Ill order a 250ml of both SM and SL this time!

Zr0

Member For 4 Years
Got my order from V3 yesterday :)

First off: Great pricing, love the fact that you are involved with the community here by regularly posting and posting deals no less!

Shipping: Fast enough, no issues there.

Packaging: Everything was bottled and labeled just fine, makes it easy for me to dig through even multiple nic levels of the same flavor (I switch between a nautilus mini and a crown so yeah I use different nic levels)

I dig that you took the time to individually bag every bottle. I'm sure we've all had a bottle leak at one point in time during shipping, it's just how things go sometimes. But this way if one does leak it doesn't coat every bottle in syrupy goodness :)

I popped the blueberry custard in my Nmini and yeah i'm happy. Excellent flavor, no funkiness, pretty much spot on.
Vanilla custard in my Crown is rocking.
Haven't got to the Nootella yet.

Thanks B-Boy! I'm really enjoying the juice! And to anybody on the fence...don't be. Verde Valley Vapes is legit, just try a bottle already!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Got my order from V3 yesterday :)

First off: Great pricing, love the fact that you are involved with the community here by regularly posting and posting deals no less!

Shipping: Fast enough, no issues there.

Packaging: Everything was bottled and labeled just fine, makes it easy for me to dig through even multiple nic levels of the same flavor (I switch between a nautilus mini and a crown so yeah I use different nic levels)

I dig that you took the time to individually bag every bottle. I'm sure we've all had a bottle leak at one point in time during shipping, it's just how things go sometimes. But this way if one does leak it doesn't coat every bottle in syrupy goodness :)

I popped the blueberry custard in my Nmini and yeah i'm happy. Excellent flavor, no funkiness, pretty much spot on.
Vanilla custard in my Crown is rocking.
Haven't got to the Nootella yet.

Thanks B-Boy! I'm really enjoying the juice! And to anybody on the fence...don't be. Verde Valley Vapes is legit, just try a bottle already!
The Nootella will be great when you open and try it but will be dead on with the title in a week! Please explain in detail the Blueberry Custard after a few days of using it!

Zr0

Member For 4 Years
The Nootella will be great when you open and try it but will be dead on with the title in a week! Please explain in detail the Blueberry Custard after a few days of using it!
Nice, I'm looking forward to the Nootella now! I will try to be more specific on flavor details but honestly my tastebuds are still recovering from 25 years of power smoking ciggs...so I'm not exactly confident that my experience will apply to everybody!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nice, I'm looking forward to the Nootella now! I will try to be more specific on flavor details but honestly my tastebuds are still recovering from 25 years of power smoking ciggs...so I'm not exactly confident that my experience will apply to everybody!
Its one of three that I havent tried from VVV and I was extremely interested in how he went about the flavoring profile for it...but thank you for any input ahead of time

Zr0

Member For 4 Years
So when Raymo2u said that Nootella gets better after a week I figured I'd go ahead and give the bottle a hot water bath to speed that up. After a little bit I looked back on it and was like WTH are all these little black things floating in the water?! Then I realized the labels are water soluble :D

Not a big deal, broke out a sharpie. Just a heads up to anybody who orders a bunch of different flavors, if you hot bath them all at once you won't have any labeling left afterwards to tell which is which! Transfer to a glass bottle for bathing. On the plus side it makes the bottles really damn reusable ;)

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So when Raymo2u said that Nootella gets better after a week I figured I'd go ahead and give the bottle a hot water bath to speed that up. After a little bit I looked back on it and was like WTH are all these little black things floating in the water?! Then I realized the labels are water soluble :D

Not a big deal, broke out a sharpie. Just a heads up to anybody who orders a bunch of different flavors, if you hot bath them all at once you won't have any labeling left afterwards to tell which is which! Transfer to a glass bottle for bathing. On the plus side it makes the bottles really damn reusable ;)
Thanks for the positive reviews! Yeah we're getting new labels made that are waterproof and smear proof.. Sorry about that.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I use scotch or packing tape to preserve the labels for now, it works pretty well.

Reactions: Zr0

Zr0

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the positive reviews! Yeah we're getting new labels made that are waterproof and smear proof.. Sorry about that.

No worries, I should have known better by the feel of the label (worked in plenty of kitchens with soluble labels!)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Man I'm digging the Blueberry Custard right now. At first I thought it needed some more blueberry but after a week of steeping it got much better. Nice smooth vape.

southern_heat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With all the great reviews I have a few questions before taking the plunge. So can I pick the 10 flavors I want in comments plus the free 30ml bottle flavor? Do they come in bottles? If so im on my way to order 8).

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With all the great reviews I have a few questions before taking the plunge. So can I pick the 10 flavors I want in comments plus the free 30ml bottle flavor? Do they come in bottles? If so im on my way to order 8).
Plastic bottles and yes you can request which flavors. Just add a note at checkout... :)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Plastic bottles and yes you can request which flavors. Just add a note at checkout... :)

If I did the 1200ml Sampler, would I be able to pic just 3-4 Flavors use have them vary in Nic level??
Around Tax Time if Vaping is still legal....would you be able to make gallon sized sales? I know its a few months away but I think that's what I plan on doing, if that's feasible.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FREE juice all day!! Check the OP for details!!

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I did the 1200ml Sampler, would I be able to pic just 3-4 Flavors use have them vary in Nic level??
Around Tax Time if Vaping is still legal....would you be able to make gallon sized sales? I know its a few months away but I think that's what I plan on doing, if that's feasible.
Yes to both...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
2965186.jpg

PitVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Extended it over the weekend with free juices.. Or you can take 20% off your order!

Hey I just found you guys by accident on another site... so tell me how to get this 20% off you speak of and I'll order right now :D

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20off is the code at checkout.. If you don't use the code, you get free juices per order.. Check the OP for the details of how much free juice you get..

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Final day of the free juices... Or 20% off with code ' 20off'

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got my order in!! everything smells sooooo good. I don't know which to try first.

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I went simple and did the vanilla custard cream..and WOW I don't even know how to explain it besides like a French vanilla creamer you put in coffee. its very smooth and oh so good compared to the other custard I have. I deffinately liking the flavor so far. im going to try a different one in an hour or so. other wise this flavor will be gone in no time. :)

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just for a future reference for myself. if I did the 300mL sample pack is it possible to get 10 30mL bottles instead?

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im liking that idea. I will let you know as soon as I decide which flavors. thanks in advance. great customer service and the flavor is so delicious

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We can work something out.. Just costs money per bottle so maybe we could include empty 30mls that you could refill..
This type of customer service is rarely found, V3 is in a league of their own. I told my local B&M about you guys the owner said they were going to check you out after having a toot of the strawberry milkshake. Congrats guys you have officially set the e juice business standards.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Absolutely! Other Vendors do yourself a favor and read this and other threads that mention V3. You could all learn something from this guy and how he runs his business and treats his customers.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Free juice or 22% off today! Check the OP for code and details!

I got the email for BF and is the discount on that day for everything on the site B? If it is I might try that store sampler in 3mg this time.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been watching about VVV for a while on here, but been wary of ordering after the hermetic juice company episode (short story, was doing really well and then dropped off the planet, leaving people out of money and no juice)

But getting more tempted to give you guys a go, due to reviews I've seen and the prices, but as never tried you before, am looking at the sample packs, and bit disappointed you can't actually choose the 3 flavors you want on the 3-30-15, wanted to try banana cream pie, strawberry milkshake and vanilla custard, but that isn't a option on the drop down, normally you get too choose each bottle, but not here?

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can just add a note at checkout and request the flavors. We're looking into more options in the drop downs..

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wednesday20 - code for 20% off today..

southern_heat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just want to say thanks for the fast delivery. This juice is amazing!! Froopers & S.Milkshake being at the top of my list.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check OP for Black Friday deal codes!

VU Sponsors