Become a Patron!

V³ - Verde Valley Vapes: Cyber Monday Sale!!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks B ordering now. Any chance you got a Raspberry flavor yet?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Order what you would want and we'll send a sample of it since I promised you last order.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
That's really awesome of you and much appreciated. I have so much faith in you guys I was more than willing to pay for a 130ml without even trying it. You guys are great and a true credit to the industry. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's really awesome of you and much appreciated. I have so much faith in you guys I was more than willing to pay for a 130ml without even trying it. You guys are great and a true credit to the industry. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Thank you!

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Totally just placed an order for 300mls. Can't wait to try your juice.

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
300 mls ordered. Awesome prices! The last order I had was great. Can't wait to receive this one.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cyber Monday sale runs today and tomorrow, now! Codes are in the OP.

After viewing this thread and seeing your great customer service I decided to order today. I got the 3-100 sampler asked for two bottles to be strawberry milkshake and one bottle to be blueberry custard. thank you

ironman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a quick question, I ordered strawberry milkshake 130ml and got a 10ml sample. The sample tasted spot on and finished the entire bottle. When i tried the 100ml bottle and the 30ml bottle the taste was not the same. I tried on 2 different tanks and a dripper. It tasted like burnt rubber. Could it be a bad batch?

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a quick question, I ordered strawberry milkshake 130ml and got a 10ml sample. The sample tasted spot on and finished the entire bottle. When i tried the 100ml bottle and the 30ml bottle the taste was not the same. I tried on 2 different tanks and a dripper. It tasted like burnt rubber. Could it be a bad batch?
Hmm... That doesn't sound nearly as tasty as one might think.. What's the name on the order or the order #?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Final stages of testing.. Should be released soon.

Oh Yeah! I can't wait but this is really getting ridiculous. I have enough juice to last me well into 2016. B man your killing me with all these great juices and sales. You know if I like this Raspberry juice that I'm going big on it. Keep up the great work, you guys are awesome.

I was unable to locate the Note section and I accidentally placed my order.
My order number is #1525, I just want to try Strawberry Milkshake. and the other: surprise me!

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My order says shipped!! Cannot wait for some goodies in 3mg to arrive:D...6mg is too strong and all I got left from VVV is Honey&Milk and Banana Cream Pie, I love them but Im also making myself sick enough to have to lay down....:rolleyes:
I need to make a Vacuum tube setup to "B"'s House!

ironman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How does the honey and milk taste like? I've had cosmic fogs but I hate it. It's too floral

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@B-boy™ you have been busy sir. My Black Friday pickup will be here today. Thanks again for an awesome sauce at a great price.

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so your saying if you were to purchase the $15 sample pack you get 30% of and free random 60ml or 100ml if ordered today? that's is almost unbelievable of a deal. if I got the post right :)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My order from BF is Out For Delivery....
The mailman usually delivers my mail around 10:30am... it is now 1:28pm and Im on the verge of impaling him with a skewer when he finally shows up. My cotton is burnt and Ive been using it all morning...waiting for my new juice to change the wick out for...didnt want to change it and then change it again when he arrived....
I swear if he doesnt show up here in the next hour he better bring a damn Dr.s Note or I will make sure he has one for Work Tomorrow!

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so your saying if you were to purchase the $15 sample pack you get 30% of and free random 60ml or 100ml if ordered today? that's is almost unbelievable of a deal. if I got the post right :)
Random samples.. So some orders get some, some don't..

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
excellent. let me see what I can round up.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ordered this morning and package is on its way already. These guys are good. I can't wait B I went through that sample you sent me in one day. If you haven't given these guys a shot yet you definitely need to, Awesome juice, great shipping, insane pricing, and excellent customer service. Order it, order it now.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my order yesterday, out of all the juice orders I made over thanksgiving, V3 was the 1st to turn up :)

I have not tried any of the juice yet, but they sure smell good, have let it air for 24 hours and intend to try each flavor out over the weekend :D

vwfan79

Member For 4 Years
I got a the 12 30 60 sampler with 2 free 30s and 1 free 15 last week and have made it through about half the flavors and so far they are all very good quality. So if you do the math it was 435ml for $65 shipped, what a great deal and the juices are very good. Can't go wrong with V3.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
f24c5bbd14344686d93dcd08938b81ae.jpg

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I really want a sample of that Raspberry custard next time I order something "B"! I can tell Cinnamon Cream will be one of my favorites along with SM from you....I havent even wanted to try another Flavor I received yet....its that damn good!!

Note: Mailman survived for another days delivery...he was warned I wont tolerate another late delivery and he should base all his routes for the day off my schedule...damn mailman...like hes got better things to do then to bring my goodies home...

20151204_142028.jpg 20151204_142036.jpg
The Care of how each bottle was carefully packaged and the courtesy of my man "B"

Last edited:

VU Sponsors