Become a Patron!

V³ - Verde Valley Vapes: Cyber Monday Sale!!

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That Raspberry custard is straight up on point. It is by far my favorite V3 juice and that is saying a lot because so far I have liked everything I have ordered, but this, this is special. I have 300ml on the way.
Just ordered some, really looking forward to it!

ironman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh it must be from another vendor. got so many samples from different vendors. They should really label them with their name

Received my first purchase from V3 today. I liked what I read here on the forum and I liked that their online store did not have a hundred choices. I'd rather see a few liquids done right. First I want to thank you for the free unicorn in the same flavor profile I ordered. I chose my first order with no changes to menu. 20 w box mod gs air tank 1.5 ohm stock coil. Strawberry milkshake from mailbox to tank and all I can say is run don't walk And get some. This juice will only get better with aging and I will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you V3

hope you don't mind I say a little more. I'm in my 60's. I did not smoke pipe tobacco or cigars. I smoked cigs for the flavor. I've been looking for a not in your face vape and glad I found it. The strawberry is not overbearing the milkshake is not heavy. Sweetness not sticky. Color light.

Last edited:

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fb30 gets 30% off today OR you can get free juice!! Check the OP for the deets.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@B-boy™

So might be a weird question. But would you consider adding an option to purchase empty 30ml bottles? I've got other unicorn bottles and well, simply they aren't as good, smaller opening to fill and wider tip. I have no desire to ask for freebies and have no problem spending the buck or two or whatever they cost to grab one when I purchase the 240ml bottles so I'm not dripping juice on my hands when I try to fill the silly bottles I have.

Also, Peppermint Mocha, and Caramel Tobacco... what about Caramel Mocha??? :cool: Just saw the new flavors, ugh gonna have to hold off on ordering until those are out I think. If you're looking for flavor ideas a butterscotch would be great as well. Vanilla, Honey, Caramel, Butterscotch, Coffee and Strawberry, those are my favorite base flavors.

Last edited:

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@B-boy™

So might be a weird question. But would you consider adding an option to purchase empty 30ml bottles? I've got other unicorn bottles and well, simply they aren't as good, smaller opening to fill and wider tip. I have no desire to ask for freebies and have no problem spending the buck or two or whatever they cost to grab one when I purchase the 240ml bottles so I'm not dripping juice on my hands when I try to fill the silly bottles I have. Anyways, you'll likely be seeing an order from me later this week just so I can try that Raspberry Custard, I mean might as well toss on an extra 240ml or two while I'm at it, right? :confused:
Yeah we can probably add that as an option... :)

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome, thanks, and I edited my post just a fyi.

Ya'll rock

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah we can probably add that as an option... :)

So whens that Apple Jack coming?? Im already getting antsy about it, Ive always wanted to try that and FIND a Smacks Cereal blend (Havent found one yet)
smaks-200x200.PNG

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So whens that Apple Jack coming?? Im already getting antsy about it, Ive always wanted to try that and FIND a Smacks Cereal blend (Havent found one yet)
Ohhhhhhh, Smacks cereal flavor, dude get outta my head.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
smaks-200x200.PNG
MMM, And you're just like me, I'm really hoping that Caramel Tobacco comes out before Christmas, then I'll know what to get my brother.

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@B-boy™ you got an ETA on your new flavors your working on? I was just getting ready to order and my wife told me to pump my brakes because you have more coming.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
25% off and free juice today. Code - tbt25

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@B-boy™

So might be a weird question. But would you consider adding an option to purchase empty 30ml bottles? I've got other unicorn bottles and well, simply they aren't as good, smaller opening to fill and wider tip. I have no desire to ask for freebies and have no problem spending the buck or two or whatever they cost to grab one when I purchase the 240ml bottles so I'm not dripping juice on my hands when I try to fill the silly bottles I have.

Also, Peppermint Mocha, and Caramel Tobacco... what about Caramel Mocha??? :cool: Just saw the new flavors, ugh gonna have to hold off on ordering until those are out I think. If you're looking for flavor ideas a butterscotch would be great as well. Vanilla, Honey, Caramel, Butterscotch, Coffee and Strawberry, those are my favorite base flavors.
Empty 30ml unicorns is now on the site.. ;-)

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@B-boy™ Is there a possibility of adding a flavorshot option to the website? Would love to stiffen some of these flavors for an extra charge of course for my airier RDA's

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Code - 'Take30' gets 30% off and a huge free juice give way today!! See the OP for more details!

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Code - 'Take30' gets 30% off and a huge free juice give way today!! See the OP for more details!

Ya killing me..but in a good way :) :) :)

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Football25 for 25% off today

BAM54321

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just my luck...they post a better sale right after I order! DOH!

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wednesdays sale is killing it so far! Yesterday was amazing, too!

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received my latest order a few days ago and as always very impressed with their customer service! I had to place another order after they released the Raspberry Custard, excellent btw, for my usual 3x100ml sampler pack. They must have been extremely busy and must have run out of 100ml bottles, I received 3x240ml bottles about 80% full. Easily twice as much as I had ordered, plus I got a sample of the Nootella I've been wanting to try!

I've been thoroughly impressed with their juice, their prices and their service. I tell everyone about V3 and I know a few friends have placed orders. I've placed several orders and will continue to be a loyal customer, keep up the great work @B-boy™ !

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's all I use in my tanks, I was even a bit surprised when it worked fine with my old Atlantis tank. I mainly use the TFv4 now but again there no issues at all.

And yes, Strawberry Milkshake is one of my favorites, haven't used it in the Atlantis, but in the TFv4 it's not a problem at all.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hope they have a good deal going on after the first of the year. I really love V3, but all my vape money is spent for now.:(

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I hope they have a good deal going on after the first of the year. I really love V3, but all my vape money is spent for now.:(
I'm anxiously waiting AppleJax release and will order the 13/100 deal again with 2 bottles of Raspberry Custard, 2 of Blueberry Custard, 3 of Krunch Berries, 3 of Cinnamon Cream, 3 of AppleJax. I have all the other flavors and these are the ones I blow through within a few days of receiving my orders (Besides AppleJax...but soon).

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol you're as bad as me with your Applejax as I am with Raspberry Custard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Opps, sorry-wrong thread
But yes I feel if it resembles AppleJax at all it will become my favorite juice, Krunch Berries is my #1 right now and Blueberry Custard and Cinnamon Cream are tied afterwards....My last experience with SM kind of made a bad impression and I hope that a future bottle of it will rekindle the love I had for that juice....

Last edited:

VU Sponsors