Become a Patron!

V ROD ATTY STAND AWFUL NEIGHBORS CONTEST Ends 8/25/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy

V ROD wants to help one lucky person to get uncluttered.
Will you be the lucky person to win the Atty Stand?

Here is a couple pictures to drool over.
Other varieties are available. They even have a new one that is coming out soon!!

And speaking of clutter...... :D
At one time or another most of us has experienced the nightmare neighbor.
Let's hear the stories, or just find a joke, short video, or picture.

dvtogetty34944690-400x267.jpg

No back to back posting. This means there must be a post by another member between the yours.

Contest will end 8/25/2015

USA ONLY

Last edited:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol, I had a real winner for a neighbor years ago ... he cut down some bushes I had planted because he thought they were encroaching onto his property ( the branches ). He was mistaken about the property line but of course, he didn't believe it. He was an older guy so smacking him around wasn't a viable option so instead I decided to shape one of the remaining bushes to look something like this:

1f7a1886ba17e6dbf9c8bbff99fdbf2a.jpg

( not my handiwork sadly, this one is better than the one I did )

He was not amused for some reason. :D

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've had a few bad neighbors in my day, but nothing that couldn't be resolved with a 12 pack. I came upon this pic of someones back yard and had to share. I'd hate to live next to this person.
image.jpg

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Noisy and stinky.....
animal-hoarding-1.jpg

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is this a random.com winner or will it be based on what story/pictures you like the most???

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My neighbor shoots, a lot. Like almost every day, built himself a firing range and everything. He also has three bloodhounds that bark all night long. Gotta love living next to hillbillies.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have no pictures but boy did i have 2 sets from hell. The second set lasted less then a year and set their house on fire to get out of it because they had caused so many issues but the 1st set was here for maybe 3 years. The first year wasnt to bad they didnt know anybody. By the second year the kids (young and teens) had started fighting with other kids and were having a war with the neighbors where they busted out each others house and car windows. That slowly started to migrate out to the rest of the neighbor by them. It was so bad that for 2 years any time the temp was over 55 the cops where there 6 deep every day at least once if not more. All we had to do was call cops and say crazy house pennsylvania and they knew where to go. They pulled a machete on my neighbor while all our youngins was down there playing, they was constantly threatening people and destroying other peoples stuff. One morning I watched out the window as the boy hit and pinned his girlfriend between two cars. One time they stole the neighbors fire pit she seen it called the cops and then it disappeared from there yard. So the cop had to file a stolen fire pit report and then a stolen stolen fire pit report. By the end of the second summer the cops had teamed up with the rest of the neighborhood and took it to the mayor and they were nuissance abated. Which means the city made them move or they/the landlord would be fined every day they were there. The landlord hadnt been around all he cared was he got his rent until he made them move. He went in and had to gut the house. They had dog crap corroded in the carpet that house was horrible. From all that though it did bring the rest of us neighbors a little closer. We all talked those 2 years but hadnt prior.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
080515.n.gfh_.demolished.jpg

When the yard's that bad it involves heavy equipment to clean............

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors