Become a Patron!

V2 pro or can anyone recommend better

I Have a v2 pro and am not happy with the way the tanks seem to be bad after a day. i was looking at the rebel but would like some.opinions please. I am a heavy user and love the portability of the pro but would love something better

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I Have a v2 pro and am not happy with the way the tanks seem to be bad after a day. i was looking at the rebel but would like some.opinions please. I am a heavy user and love the portability of the pro but would love something better

I'd never heard of this, so I googled it. Assuming you're using this for eliquid, you might consider a nautilus tank and something like an Istick as a battery. Both together are no more expensive than what I was seeing for the V2 Pro.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love love love my eleaf istick and nautilus mini. It is a great set up and so far I only have one negative thing to say about the nautilus mini is if you get the bottom lid on too tight it is a bitch to get off. Like I've gotten a blister you just have to tighten it as little as possible. But I love the flavor and I vape on it all day

VU Sponsors