Become a Patron!

V8 baby beast tank, new coils not working HELP!!!!

imzy82

Member For 1 Year
Hi All,

got new coils for my baby, 0.6ohm but doesn't seem to be working keeps on flashing. the old coil which is 0.25ohm M2 coil works but is giving burnt taste. is there something I'm doing wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_8205.jpeg
    IMG_8205.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8207.jpeg
    IMG_8207.jpeg
    236.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8209.jpeg
    IMG_8209.jpeg
    407.8 KB · Views: 5

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive never used that tank, but quick question -- ive heard recently of crappy, bad coils being sold on ebay. Did you get those on ebay? The sellers will build up a couple dozen good reviews, then unload a ton of crappy fake coils, then get suspended, then probably do it all over.

imzy82

Member For 1 Year
Ive never used that tank, but quick question -- ive heard recently of crappy, bad coils being sold on ebay. Did you get those on ebay? The sellers will build up a couple dozen good reviews, then unload a ton of crappy fake coils, then get suspended, then probably do it all over.
Hey John, thank you for your reply. don't think its the coils tbh, did get these from the wish app, from china obviously but had it working the other week coz I changed it back to normal M2 coil I though naah go back to the new one but fracking doesn't work. as you can see from the pic them two spring meant to touch the silver bit at the end to get the connection or am I wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_8211.jpeg
    IMG_8211.jpeg
    310.6 KB · Views: 5

MichaelPhillips

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I could never get 0.6 to work with my old V8 stick.. Both of the M coils and the T4 or X4 i forget been awhile...

Buddha222

Chainvaping through the fog ....
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I had the same problem last year with a Baby Beast that I had for months with no problems.

Got a pack of coils from my local shop, none of them worked on any of my mods.

Took them back to the shop with three or four mods and they tried every variety of coils with it on every mod - nothing worked. That's actually when I bought my first Cleito.

I gave that tank to my brother - will check and see if he ever got it working.

VU Sponsors