Become a Patron!

Valerian herb eJuice- great Ejuice for relaxation/sleep for those who can't use CBD

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I was wondering if anyone that is needing slight pain relief and relaxation has tried vaping Valerian Root eJuice?

I bought some a long time ago- it expired in 2015.. from a brand called Epuffer, (who was the first/only maker, at the time.. of valerian root Vape juice that I could find). Though checking their website now, even though there is a much cheaper brand out if not more than the one brand I found.. the price never has dropped from $24.95- back in 2013 when I bought it, through today.. on the Epuffer website. The taste of this tastes very, um, shall I say.. "green", which is not a flavor I like.. since I don't smoke cigarettes or anything..um.. green.

Both Brands I note here are for a 1 ounce/ bottle, have only one flavor, and zero nicotine only - because nicotine can do the opposite of relaxation.. and relaxation is what you are hoping to get when you vape valerian root.

Since I have to drug test in a week, I was disappointed when I came across what was left of this bottle, bc it was long expired, and I would like to relax a little tonight, and I'm practically immune to my prescription for anxiety.

Anyway, I looked online and now another company called Healthy Vapes is making their own version for $16, but they also have Lavender essential oil in theirs, and the flavor is strawberry/ watermelon.

I will probably order from this brand, Healthy Vapes.. to see if it is as good as the epuffer brand that I enjoyed.. and reviewed on the E puffer website long ago.

Another thing about the Healthy Vapes brand is it offers a better flavor (in my opinion) of strawberry watermelon- not that I have tried it yet.

Though it is cheaper, I am hoping that the quality is as good as epuffer ..and I would buy epuffer again except- as I said, I do not like the green taste of it, and I am not sure that there are no cannabinoids in epuffer because I believe I may have read a long time ago that that is where they got their flavor, which can make me fail a drug test. As I have stated before, I have had two different doctors tell me that they tested for THC, and after filling my drug test for CBD oil, I had them check with the lab and found out they actually tested for cannabinoids in general. This did not take me off the probation that I was put on with my doctor though.

I wanted to bring this up because Valerian Root is an herb that people can take as a liquid or as a pill, though some say it is supposed to smell very bad, and in the E puffer eJuice, the Vape smoke did not taste or smell bad- but the taste smelled very "green", shall I say, which I did not enjoy at all, but a lot of you might like that as an alternative to other things.

The Healthy Vapes valerian root eJuice uses not just valerian root, but also lavender essential oil, to help you relax and go to sleep.

I will state that I am unsure if it is safe to vape the brand Healthy Vapes, because they use lavender essential oil, and some people say that it is not safe to vape any type of oil, though the ingredients in this brand are: valerian root, VG/PG, along with the lavender essential oil.

The brand that makes this however, makes several Vape juices using essential oils, along with VG / PG, and supposedly a doctor states that some lung diseases can only be treated by vaping essential oils. I do know that some essential oils- like tea tree oil and lavender can be antibacterial..with tea tree oil being antibacterial, Antimicrobial, and antifungal. In fact, one of the people I have met on this website states that they Vape essential oils to help with their stage 4 cancer. I am sure that is under a doctor's supervision.

I am willing to take the risk myself, because I really just hate the green taste of the epuffer brand, but mostly because I am unsure if it contains any cannabinoids, though it did work very well taking about 40-60 puffs- they recommend 20-40 for relaxation- and sleep, and I was skeptical, to say the least, when I tried it the first time.

Since I am unsure if there are cannabinoids, which have made me fail a drug test before.. even though there was no THC in what I Vaped, that is another big reason I am going to try the cheaper brand- essential oil or not - myself.

I believe that this may be a good option for people who cannot use CBD due to drug tests or other reasons.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors