Become a Patron!

Valyrian sub ohm question..

Anybody else using the valyrian sub ohm tank for vaping??.. Why is there such a lack in flavor with this tank? How to fix?? Thanks in advanced.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What wattage are you using? Have you tried closing the air holes any?

I'm currently vaping at a 95 Watts. I think is the lowest for the flat pin I have currently in the tank. I've went as far down to 80 Watts and as high as 110 Watts.. Great great cloud production but horribly lacking in flavor. Tried 2 different juices that I've also used in my Fireluke mesh sub ohm tank and in that tank flavor HITS! But kinda disappointed in the valyrian so far and I just dropped 50$ for this new tank yesterday. And no, I leave the air flow hole completely opened.

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
That's odd tbh. Normally the valyrian gives solid flavor. You will undoubtedly get better flavor with the Fireluke mesh, but the valyrian doesn't "normally" slack in that area. Maybe a bad run of coils?

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm with the OP on the Valyrian. Tried someone else's first and liked it, so I bought one. Got it home, never could get much flavor. Just put in 3rd coil in a couple of months (don't use it much), and it's leaking right now......ugghh. Maybe, like the Cleito 120, wasn't meant to be.

Suggestions welcome.

Started with a Smok stick x8. Now I run a Valyrian on a wismic. Used all the firing pins. On the one that looks like a dildo. I usually run all of them at 95. French dude. Regular French toast tasted great and produced great clouds. Air holes on half. Thick juice seems to run better on this sub-ohm tank. The spiral firing pin makes clouds. The dildo firing pin gives great flavor. Running a mix now half strawberry 100 and French dude mango. LOVE IT!!! Its not always the tank some times its the juice.

Thanks c86.. I got it fixed bought new batch of coils.. That was the problem I got a few bad coils. Now it hits really good, still only downside to the valyrian the coils don't last long.

VU Sponsors