Vampire Vapes - Concentrates

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Not sure if only in Europe has access to VV or not?

Decided to buy some concentrates after reading about online..... Heisenburg, Pinkman and Blood Sucka

Have to say at first I was unimpressed with all of them but after a few days steep I’m addicted to them!

Mixed each on their own at 15% which for me is really high, I’m normally using the lower percentages these days. Have to say they are pretty spot on there.

Considering I’m trying to use 0 nic I’m not having any sort of nic craving like I’ve been getting with my regular mixes, they seem to hit well at 70/30 (VG/PG)

They are really weird flavours I can’t put my finger on what’s exactly in them and the downside is the colouring (blue, pink, red)

Heisenberg tastes a bit like a blue slush puppy on the exhale can definitely taste blueberry, but it’s got other stuff in it menthol and what not (the bits I can’t describe) which leaves it tasting a little like listerine. I know sounds hideous right?! Well is sort of is bordering on screen wash but it’s really nice at the same time. They have managed to balance it somehow I dunno but mixed with pinkman its even nicer - I imagine for some they won’t get on with this I’m constantly conflicted whether I like it or not yet I still keep reaching for it

Pinkman - no menthol in this one ....berries, cherry, rose and strawberry I’m picking up. It’s a lot milder than the other two flavours even at 15%. This is nice as a mixer in other flavours or on its own, been using it with the Heisenberg above and HICs white Tic Tac - you know those syrups you can add to vodka or wine - this is sort or like that

Blood Sucka, it’s a Cherry Tune (cough sweet) it fresh with the menthol and if you happen to like cherry tunes like I did as a kid munching on them you’ll get on with this...probably my favourite of the three

On another note tried that Fantasi Orange Remix recipe, it tastes absolutely nothing like the Authentic however it’s still good in its own right ...had to reduce the cactus in it as it was taking over the other flavours and WS-23 menthol is very good much more so than koolada - this will give you a kick in the balls and some, you don’t need a lot!

VU Sponsors