1* Pyro V4 RDTA
1* Accessory Bag
1* Instruction Manual
2* Triple Fused Clapton Coil 0.41ohm
1* Coil Lead Guide
1* Pyrex Glass Tube
1* Gold-plated 510 Pin

LObYXz0.jpg

Pyro v4 rdta is dual coil atomizer. This atomizer is 25.5mm in diameter and height of the atomizer is 38mm. Atomizer comes in really nice
package where you will receive coils, adapter for 510 drip tip and tool for the coil. Design of the atomizer is really ok, it looks nice and on the atomizer you can see nice details. Build qulity of the atomizer is really good without any complains here.

SXbfzdX.jpg

Atomizer comes with 810 drip tip and you can use here any other 810 drip tip if you don't like this one. In the package you will receive 510 drip tip adapter which is nice so you can also use here 510 drip tip if you want.

On the top cap you can see two holes for airflow and yo adjust the airflow you need to spin the top cap, you can without any problems adjust the airflow and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the other one.

Y7ECLPv.jpg

8oc511D.jpg

When you take off the top cap you can see the build deck. On the build deck you can see 4 slots for coil leads and screws are from the side. Also on the build deck you can see airflow holes, honeycomb airflow, on the picture you can see how it looks. On this atomizer you can expect a lot of airflow when airflow is fully open which many people will like. On the side you can see the fill hole and to fill the tank you really need to press hard the bottle to avoid small leaking. I think it would be better if fill hole is a bit bigger but anyway you can fill it without problems when you press the bottle. Building and wicking here is really simple, you will receive tool to measure the coil leads and you can easily place the coils after. It is very easy to unscrew the tank and adjust the cotton from the bottom.

We have tank here with 5ml capacity which is really good in my opinion and I belive this will be good for many people, also for this atomizer you have bf pin in the package so you can use the atomizer with squonk mods which is really nice.

ChXbeli.jpg

leBgajT.jpg

V0dCroO.jpg

kyXTkmu.jpg

My thoughts:

So let me start with the package, package is good because you will receive 510 drip tip adapter, coil tool and two coils. Build quality of the atomizer is really good and you can also use here 510 or 810 drip tip. Airflow adjustment is easy and you will have no problems, also if you like a lot of airflow you will enjoy here because when fully open this atomizer has a lot of airflow. Capacity is 51ml which is good and you can use the atomizer with squonk mods. Fill hole is placed on the side and you can fill the atomizer without problems when you hard press the bottole on the fill hole, anyway it would be better if fll hole is a bit bigger. Building and wicking is really simple and you can fast and easy place the coils and cotton on this atomizer. Atomizer works really good in my opinion, flavor is good in combination with honeycomb airflow, you can also expect a lot of vapor with this atomizer. In my opinion pyro 4 is good atomizer especially if you like a lot of airflow.

Cons:

- It would be better if fill hole is bigger

Pros:

- Build quality
- 510 or 810 drip tip
- Coils in the package
- Easy to build and wick
- Good flavor
- Easy to adjust the airflow
- 5ml capacity
- Coil tool in the package

Thanks Vandy vape