Become a Patron!

Vandy Vape Triple RTA

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like triple coils, only con I would say is they should have went with 30mm just for juice capacity for triple coils this will suck the juice and IMO 4ml just isn't enough. But in any case I'm sure I'll be picking this up.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Gotta love Vandy Vape's build decks. I'm not a big fan of press fit bases, but their decks are set up so well it's hard not to try them out.

Highdust

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hopefully they'll make a bubble glass (which I'm not a fan of). Or better yet a chimney/glass extension. But I agree, with 4ml and 3 coils, you'll be refilling every 30 minutes. I love bigger RTAs though and will probably get one.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It is a great looking tank, I love that it is wide and short, it looks tough. But, I never really had good luck with RTA's. They always leaked, maybe not right away but later on in the day/week, it would either leak slowly or it would pour out later. I've tried to wick in all different ways, fluffing it up, long wicks, short wicks, tried wider coils = more cotton, no use, they always leaked. So I would LOVE to have this triple in an RDTA form, that would be awesome!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
It is a great looking tank, I love that it is wide and short, it looks tough. But, I never really had good luck with RTA's. They always leaked, maybe not right away but later on in the day/week, it would either leak slowly or it would pour out later. I've tried to wick in all different ways, fluffing it up, long wicks, short wicks, tried wider coils = more cotton, no use, they always leaked. So I would LOVE to have this triple in an RDTA form, that would be awesome!
You've obviously not tried an OBS Engine or Nano rta. No leaking. SMM is also almost impossible to get a leak.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It has to be error on my part somewhere as I have only owned a few RTA's with few successes. The OBS engine is definitely nice looking and I do like the different style of wicking holes. This Vandy vape also looks nice with the different style of wicking holes. I'll have to pick one of them up sometime when I get some extra cash.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I prefer the single coil Engine Nano, but both are good. Love the profile of VV rdta but tri coil little much for my style of vaping.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try the Uwell D2, zero leaking

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors