Become a Patron!

Vanilla Butterscotch RY4

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So delicious! One of the best tobacco's I have made.
eFHqJo2.png

QgDY3DW.png

gsma1500

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks very good! Think I will add some apple pie FA to it as well. One batch as it is, and one with apple pie

Sent fra min LON-L29 via Tapatalk

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Straight off the scale, it's clear that the Natural Butterscotch and RY4 are working well together. The FW version of VBIC seems a better choice here too, since it's much kinder and gentler than TFA's. I'll be back in 7 days...

Nice, does it taste anything like Glas Basix butterscotch RY4?
I haven't had that but I mix mostly ry4. JF ry4 dbl 3% or 3.5% if it isn't strong enough, Fw butterscotch Ripple 3, Flv Butterscotch .5, Fw vanilla bean ice cream 1.5, tfa Graham cracker clear 1

With tfa

Tfa ry4 dbl 7.5, fw butterscotch Ripple 3, flv butterscotch .5, tfa Graham cracker clear 1, inw shisha vanilla .75

You may also want to pick up Fa Soho, so many recommend this one at like 10 percent, but I find that it gets weird at that high, 4 to 5 stand alone for me. It needs a long steep and brings a nutty flavor that you find in quite a few commercial dessert tobacco flavors

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So delicious! One of the best tobacco's I have made.
eFHqJo2.png

QgDY3DW.png
I'm excited to find your recipe and giving it a shake now.
thanks man, this is exactly what I was looking for...

I was considering substituting the RY4 Double for another, perhaps soho or butterscotch ripple (maybe a combo) to this recipe? Any ideas on that? Maybe I just have needed to allow longer for ry4 double to steep in the past. Had a weird aftertaste (to me).
I think I will try both variations and come back here soon...

thanks again J!

Last edited:

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This looks delicious. I will have to mix this up and try it out. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors