Become a Patron!

Vanilla Custard

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I always get the smaller bottle when trying a new flavor. Me personally, I buy Fresh Cream 30ml, but will be buying my INW vanillas and especially INW Custard in 30ml for now on.
Thanks! Can't wait to try your recipe!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've done INW Custard with every vanilla I have. My favorites are NN Patchouli Vanilla and FA Vanilla Tahity.
Same here, love that nude nicotine Vanilla...!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mixed up 60ml of Vanilla Custard! Now the waiting game :wait:
While that's seeping I made the INW Custard standalone according to what @Teresa P posted I made a boo boo & ended up with 2 ml of flavoring to 90ml of nic concentrate I'm vaping it now & yum :inlove: thanks @Teresa P !

Can't wait @Squonk for your Vanilla Custard! I couldn't wait so I ordered INW Shisha Vanilla to make your Sugar Cookies. Thanks!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed up 60ml of Vanilla Custard! Now the waiting game :wait:
While that's seeping I made the INW Custard standalone according to what @Teresa P posted I made a boo boo & ended up with 2 ml of flavoring to 90ml of nic concentrate I'm vaping it now & yum :inlove: thanks @Teresa P !

Can't wait @Squonk for your Vanilla Custard! I couldn't wait so I ordered INW Shisha Vanilla to make your Sugar Cookies. Thanks!
Isn't it lovely? It's the only custard I've tried that really doesn't require a steep to taste good. I make that standalone 160ml at a time and the taste doesn't change much at all at four weeks. I like it for that very reason, I don't have to wait. Lol!
I've got 250ml of Kreed's Kustard steeping now, and it kills me to look at that bottle every day, knowing how delicious that liquid is, and thinking "Just 7 more weeks...."

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Isn't it lovely? It's the only custard I've tried that really doesn't require a steep to taste good. I make that standalone 160ml at a time and the taste doesn't change much at all at four weeks. I like it for that very reason, I don't have to wait. Lol!
I've got 250ml of Kreed's Kustard steeping now, and it kills me to look at that bottle every day, knowing how delicious that liquid is, and thinking "Just 7 more weeks...."
Yes, it's really yummy! Thanks for suggesting it! What's Kreed's Kustard?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Absolutely one of the best custard I've ever had. The Caps v1 doesn't have the "pukey" taste because the French vanilla smooths it out. It's creamy, smooth and beyond delicious! But it absolutely has to age at least 6 weeks, preferably 8. But the longer it ages, the better it is. I've honestly thought of making a liter, sitting it in the closet, and making myself wait a year...lol!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Absolutely one of the best custard I've ever had. The Caps v1 doesn't have the "pukey" taste because the French vanilla smooths it out. It's creamy, smooth and beyond delicious! But it absolutely has to age at least 6 weeks, preferably 8. But the longer it ages, the better it is. I've honestly thought of making a liter, sitting it in the closet, and making myself wait a year...lol!
Sounds great! But oh the wait :wait: but it sounds like it's worth it! Thanks!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you make it at 16% or the 4.5%?

soulseek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I make a similar Kreeds with Lorann Cheesecake and TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust instead of Cap Cheesecake and it's delicious. I use the ultrasonic cleaner to speed it up and feel it's good after 2 days.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO, Lorann's beats anyone's cheesecake hands down. Haven't tried Flavorah, but I seriously doubt it would come close.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think I'm gonna try that one next time I do some mixing. I hate the thought of a 6-8 week wait, but I do have plenty of other custards to hold me over. Still gonna be hard to keep my hands off it that long, though, just sayin'.:gaah:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The waiting is indeed excruciating, lol! The first time, curiosity almost killed me. With the second batch, it was the knowing.....:tantrum:....HA!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never tried Lorann's Cheesecake, but if you recommend it that highly, I'll have to give it a shot!
By all means, do! It gets under my skin when I read anywhere of others saying "Lorann's sucks" or "Don't get Lorann's, they're too weak," blah, blah....most of them are too weak for vaping, but they aren't made for vaping to begin with. Some of them are pretty damn good though, and it's worth anyone's time to try them. The cheesecake and cream cheese icing are staples in my arsenal, and in large quantity. Marshmallow is splendid, as well as coconut and bavarian cream. The banana cream....oh my, and if you can get the clear version of the watermelon, it's awesome. Are they "baddie free"? Some of them, no, but somewhere in my computer is a chart that tells us what to avoid, I'll look that up.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
By all means, do! It gets under my skin when I read anywhere of others saying "Lorann's sucks" or "Don't get Lorann's, they're too weak," blah, blah....most of them are too weak for vaping, but they aren't made for vaping to begin with. Some of them are pretty damn good though, and it's worth anyone's time to try them. The cheesecake and cream cheese icing are staples in my arsenal, and in large quantity. Marshmallow is splendid, as well as coconut and bavarian cream. The banana cream....oh my, and if you can get the clear version of the watermelon, it's awesome. Are they "baddie free"? Some of them, no, but somewhere in my computer is a chart that tells us what to avoid, I'll look that up.
Yeah, I have their Cream Cheese Icing, and it's wonderful. Making a note on the banana Cream as well. I also need to check out DIYFS Banana Cream as I seem to remember you recommending it once before as well.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By the way, Lorann's lemonade is the BOMB!
Treat yourself to the DIYFS banana cream, and while you're ordering ( :D ), go ahead and pick up some Mr. Good Stuff, French vanilla (the holy grail of vanillas, imo), holy vanilla, and cranberry. Most other vendors' cranberry is sweet and mild. DIYFS is more tart, like an actual cranberry, very realistic.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
By the way, Lorann's lemonade is the BOMB!
Treat yourself to the DIYFS banana cream, and while you're ordering ( :D ), go ahead and pick up some Mr. Good Stuff, French vanilla (the holy grail of vanillas, imo), holy vanilla, and cranberry. Most other vendors' cranberry is sweet and mild. DIYFS is more tart, like an actual cranberry, very realistic.
Will do, gonna have to wait a bit to order anything else as I've spent almost $200 on DIY supplies in the last 2 weeks. :eek:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will do, gonna have to wait a bit to order anything else as I've spent almost $200 on DIY supplies in the last 2 weeks. :eek:
$200 melts right in front of ya, don't it? Lol!
As much as I have, between the shelves, drawers, and the freezer, I could still drop that much - and more - at the drop of a dime....

soulseek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

As I've said before Lorann along with FA were the first ones I tried about 6 years ago. Then along came others and I sort of forgot about Lorann because they don't care about selling to vapers. The cheesecake is the ones that falls closest to a real cheesecake filling but it lacks the crust. The bavarian cream is also the best imho and the one closest to a real bavarian cream (it also needs very little steeping).

Try their grape it's really really good! I've heard awesome things about lemonade and it's the next one I'm buying.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just mixed up 60ml of Kreed's Custard, now the wait..... thanks for sharing!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I did a 4 day sample today, it is pretty tasty bro! I used FA Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) when I mixed it since I didn't have INW butteryerrrrrrr (tm Squonk) Vanilla Classic yet. :giggle: Next batch will have the INW Vanilla Classic that arrived yesterday, I just didn't want to wait on my BCF order getting here to mix it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You are NOT a failure! We love you here! :hearts::blowkiss::hug: Counting all those rrrrrrrs is like trying to count drops... :giggle:
Oh, is that all?? OK I can do it. b u t t e r r r r r r y e r r r r r r r!
yess-smiley.gif

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You spelled it wrong.

Twice.

@gopher_byrd !! Can you come help Squonk? He's broken.
Arrrrrrrgh matey! It's just like counting drops. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 not 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 6 7 or 1 2 2 3 4 5 6 7 or 1 2 3 5 6 7...

Any new mixer is going to read this thread and say WTF!

In an attempt to bring this somewhat OT... I did mix this today with the butteryerrrrrrr INW VC. Now the wait and comparison with the FA VC version.

VU Sponsors