Become a Patron!

Vanilla (simple)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vanilla
To 24 ml. base add
1 drop FA Tiramisu (approximately 0.125%) deepens the vanilla w/o adding coffee flavor)
2% INW Shisha Vanilla
1% FA Vanilla Bourbon

This doesn't taste artificially sweet. 1 day steep is a nice deep vanilla with a slight custard taste to it. Go ahead and and some candy cane, peppermint, or creme de menthe for a Christmas touch. Me, I just wanted a good tasting vanilla and this is the best I have made even when trying multiple flavors.

Merry Christmas To All!!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tastes real Christmas fresh with 1℅ FA peppermint added. If you like FA tiramisu try upping the %, would b a great combo! I'm good with .125-.25%, but that's just me.

Where is Spring, guys? I wanna be a bear and hybernate the next few months!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wanna be a bear and hybernate the next few months!

Since FLV has not yet released their Chaw flavor for your review; :eek: I see no reason why a nice long nap would not be in order.

Ron
---
"Your words say No but your eyes say Yes"--Brisco Darling (Andy Griffith Show S04E05)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What? Another new flavor? I'm up, I'm up :bliss:

Today here in KY where I'm at it is supposed to be 67 degrees. That too screws with hibernation. :D

two2wheels

Member For 4 Years
Vanilla
To 24 ml. base add
1 drop FA Tiramisu (approximately 0.125%) deepens the vanilla w/o adding coffee flavor)
2% INW Shisha Vanilla
1% FA Vanilla Bourbon

This doesn't taste artificially sweet. 1 day steep is a nice deep vanilla with a slight custard taste to it. Go ahead and and some candy cane, peppermint, or creme de menthe for a Christmas touch. Me, I just wanted a good tasting vanilla and this is the best I have made even when trying multiple flavors.

Merry Christmas To All!!
Gonna try this. I've had no luck with attempts to make a good vanilla vape. Thanks for sharing!

VU Sponsors