Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
http://peachstatevapors.com/

VAPE-A-PALOOZA 2014 August 15th-16th, At the Airport Hilton in Atlanta Georgia
Paloozashirt-300x267.jpg
The Second Annual Vape-A-Palooza supporting the Wounded Warriors Project returns this year on August 15th-16th at the Airport Hilton in Atlanta Georgia! This year we are going all out! We have expanded the event space to include an RBA room stocked with everything you need. From beginning to advanced, we will have experts to help you learn new ways to build your own coils. A social space in the hotel's atrium will allow attendees to meet and hang out with friends and make some new ones! The main hall holds over 40 vendor tables, and we also have two major events happening over the weekend. A $10K Sapphire Blue ZenKote Provari has been graciously donated for a raffle supporting the The Wounded Warriors Project, and last but not least, The ROAST OF VAPORJOE! We all know VaporJoe as the "deal and steals guy", but let's see what his friends REALLY think of him!

neotrin2000

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just 4U Vapors is going, and although we do not have enough to afford a Vendors Table, what are the rules for us just giving out flyers and what not?

Todd Toler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will be there the 15th! Staying at the hotel but flying out the 16th, early. But will be there to hang out and have a damn good time with the east coast vapers!

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
A large number of Nova hosts, my self included will be there. Imma gonna be a hiding though...

Todd Toler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice. I can understand if you would have to go through 100ml of juice a day at these things.....

jbennett925

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
im gonna be there too ive been to vcct what should i expect at palooza?

jmaulvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just 4U Vapors is going, and although we do not have enough to afford a Vendors Table, what are the rules for us just giving out flyers and what not?
I heard on Ryno's show that it's a $50 donation to give out flyers, juice, etc.

jmaulvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I live in Metro Atlanta and will be going one of the days.

YardByrd

Member For 4 Years
im gonna be there too ive been to vcct what should i expect at palooza?
You hear the Allman Brothers Band belting out "Whipping Post" and suddenly Yardbyrd appears already seated on his plain, brown, wooden, Realm traveling perch. The platinum "YB" medallion around his neck is glowing Peach and you hear a deep, smooth, male, Latin, voice translating for him:

CAW! "Hail, lauds, greetings, and salutations from across the Realms jbennett925! I attended Vape-A-Palooza -with my wife, my assistant, James, and his wife- in 2013. I could have made a much lengthier entry but have tried to capture, from my experience, my brief personal description.
There were approximately 14 vendors. The venue was nice and temperature controlled. There were water coolers in the lobby area in front of the main room and around the interior of the Airport Hilton. We purchased a Vape-A-Palooza 2013 T shirt and a lanyard, each, at the door; the proceeds went to the Wounded Warrior Project. There was a large display, near the entrance, that showed the many vaping related prizes available to those who purchased drawing tickets and the table to purchase them at; again the proceeds went to TWWP.

While flying around the room, checking our various vaping hardware and software, I noticed that each Vendor sported their own juice bar! I received many samples of e-liquids, a free E-Cigar from a vendor, good deals on e-liquids, and purchased 18650 and 18490 AWIMR batteries and a Nitecore I4 charger. There were many in show special pricing opportunities. I was one of the lucky ones, last year, and won "The Hammer of Thor" e-pipe from epipemods.com in a drawing. There were several very nice mods as prizes in various drawings. The Sugar Skull I-Hybrid was the top prize. This year it is a special Zencote (sp?) Provari valued at $10,000. The overall jovial atmosphere was at once relaxed, yet business like enough, so it was very enjoyable.

My understanding is that this year there will be 40 vendors there. I also understand that there will be a second, large, room that will be devoted to rebuilding and rebuilders. I think various rebuilding supplies for sale, clinics, how to's, and demonstrations will occur there.

When we returned home I had purchased 70ml of e-liquids but received 170ml of additional e-liquids PIFFED out by vendors. I also returned with 4 18650 AWIMR and 2 18490 batteries , the aforementioned NitecoreI4 (which I bought in show for $22), several drip tips, two ego-style batteries, and of course my mod win. We stayed within our budget.

This was our first large meet and we felt the experience to be uplifting and were happy to have help to raise, thanks to an anonymous donor who matched the funds raised from T shirt sales, raffle tickets sold, and one large donation, from a vendor $10,000 in two days for TWWP.

That is why I reserved our room on 4/27/14! I hope I will see you there!" CAW!

Music has returned, but it is "Gladys Knight, and the Pips, singing, "Midnight Train to Georgia" and as the music fades so YardByrd fades from existence, his faithful Realm traveling perch too, off to other Realms.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
/OT

It must be my naughty brain, but it looks like that peach logo has a weird boner....o_O

Paloozashirt-300x267.jpg

Puffinstein

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I can get off from work , I'm going for sure.

jbennett925

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
CAW!!!! yardbyrd appreciate the awesome reply

YardByrd

Member For 4 Years
CAW!!!! yardbyrd appreciate the awesome reply
There is a loud pop and YardByrd suddenly appears, levitating in mid air, his platinum "YB" medallion glowing purple and you hear that deep, smooth, male Latin, voice translating for him:

"Hail, lauds, greetings, and salutations from across the Realms jbennett925! I was so focused on last year I omitted a very important event that is also slated to transpire this year at Vape-A-Palooza: The Roasting of Vapor Joe! I also have heard that Nova Broadcasting, on vapers.tv will have many of their show hosts there. I also plan on seeing Vapor Curt and Malikite from Freakshow inc there who should become embroiled in an Epic "Sumo Wrestler Suit bought! Last year I met Barb1221 there and of course the event's energetic and outgoing organizer, promoter, and creator Ryan Cook (Rynoserious). I met Chelsea and Chris there, last year, and since they work very hard, along with Ryan on this event, assume I will see them there this year. I hear that Celtic Fury plans to attend. I also hope that PegasusLover65 -and hopefully others- from Southern Vaperz will be there."

CAW!

There is an extended peale of thunder, during which a bolt of lightning slowly, creeps down toward YardByrd, in an eerie, dripping fashion, and when it touches him he vanishes in a cloud of vapor leaving the distinct aroma of "Mothers Milk" before dispersing.

jbennett925

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah i know that much but the better deal i find for a hotel the more i spend on goods

Abbycoolchick

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I got ya. I don't know we r just staying there so we don't need a rental car

jbennett925

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
if i was flying in i would do the same but im the next state over i dont see flying being cheaper than driving

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah i know that much but the better deal i find for a hotel the more i spend on goods

Its not located in the Very "best" part of town .Far from it. I would stay there in that Hotel if I were from out of town. Not sure about any others. Put it this way, it one of those "lock your car and dont leave anything out in view" kind of areas.

I'm from around Atlanta and was disapointed at the location, but Im sure it was the most cost effective area/site for saving money as far as the folks that put on the show. I really think If it were held in Gwinnett or Cobb County it would draw more Vapors. Just a guess.

What was missing last year was someone teaching folks how to build, etc. I made a post about it in the "other forum" which caught on fire a bit and low and behold, the 2nd day, Extra tables were put out (large round ones) and ScubabatDan (spl) showed up with lots of his fun toys and gave many demonstrations which had a snowball effect. Well done. It looks like that has been rectified by a separate room just for that. If advertised that way, it should be a good draw. You can only trey so much juice....even a new Vapor.

There were for the most part juice sellers there ( with a few exceptions) like E-Pipe Mods and about three others if memory serves.

I think the building/instructional section/room will be very effective to draw a crowd....and will be good for any vendors that are selling rebuildables, mechs, quality and middle of the road APV's and building supplies/ better batteries.

Anyway, I will be there again to support the Hobby and the Cause.

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host

vendors passes can be purchased for 50.00 that will allow you to place advertisements on designated tables,and to hand out sample eliquids to attendees

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
as far as the venue goes, it offers free transportation to and from the airport, and the Rooms are 89.99 a night with the code VAP..

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
parking will be 3.00 for the day for all registered attendees, and did i mention "sumo wrestling"????? lols.. its coming

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had a great time last year, looking to repeat !!!

room is booked, for $82 ??? using the "VAP" code ... Thanks RYNO !!!

39 days and counting...

http://peachstatevapors.com/

Last edited:

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm hoping I can make it there with the crew from Vapeworx.

vaping one day at a time

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
PALOOZA UPDATE!!!

We have been OFFICIALLY ENDORSED BY THE WOUNDED WARRIORS PROJECT!

All formalities can be found at the WWP page under Proud supporters events..

Its coming together!!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know what juice vendors will be there? I will wait to make my August juice purchases at the show, if the right vendors will be there. I couldn't find any vendor info on the website.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know what juice vendors will be there? I will wait to make my August juice purchases at the show, if the right vendors will be there. I couldn't find any vendor info on the website.
I havent seen a list either. Dont you DIY Flowerpots ?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I do DIY some; I'm still at the beginning stages of that. I still buy pre-made juice until I can find some DIY ADV's.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Thunderball,

You were there last year, can you recall what vendors were there, just off the top of your head? It says on the website that the vendor tables are now full, so it's a full-house. I suspect the GA-based vendors will be there, but do you recall the others?

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thunderball,

You were there last year, can you recall what vendors were there, just off the top of your head? It says on the website that the vendor tables are now full, so it's a full-house. I suspect the GA-based vendors will be there, but do you recall the others?

I remember Mount Baker being there...... Virtue vape was there .... E Pipe Mods was there (pipe sauce and steam sauce).... The rest were local that I remember. Maybe someone else can chime in on if there were any national/internet sellers there. I remember most were local except the ones named.

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Perhaps Ryno can shed some light on that! IIRC, there were 20-30 vendors last year, and they were from all over, as there weren't that many ecig vendors in the metro ATL...

YardByrd

Member For 4 Years
There is a loud pop and YardByrd appears levitating in mid air, wings spread wide, legs out stretched; talons open. The platinum "YB" medallion around his neck is glowing Peach and you hear a deep, smooth, male, Latin, voice translating for him:

CAW! "Hail, lauds, and salutations from across the Realms those who seek information on Vape-A-Palooza 2013. My assistant James, who attended as my representative (and will do so again this year) remembers these venders: Coast to Coast Vaping, Good Life Vapor, Vaperrite, The Vapor Hut, Stormy's Vapor Cellar, Pananal, AVAIL, Dark City Vapor, E Vapes OK, OKC vapes, and Moon Mountain Vapor. There were others but these are the ones that he recalls readily. " CAW!

There is another loud pop and YardByrd vanishes.

YardByrd

Member For 4 Years
There is a loud pop and Yardbyrd suddenly appears flying from right to left at the top of the "vapingunderground.com Vape-A-Palooza" thread. He is carrying a chain in his beak and he opens wide to deliver his native salute: "CAW!" When he does so he drops the chain, which disintegrates, except for two links from it that fall to the floor of the thread. He continues to fly out of your field of vision and just as his last, blue, tail feather exits you hear his farewell: "CAW!"

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Should I get some of those tip condoms for the show? I didn't even think of needing those...

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Woot woot, I made the second video @ 3:55 in, guy in the orange shirt one of Karen & Gail's Friends... :cool:

Should I get some of those tip condoms for the show? I didn't even think of needing those...
Most of the vendors will probably have some, but never hurts to be prepared...

oncebitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since I live here in Cobb County, I'm gonna drive down to the airport and meet everyone and enjoy the fun :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

just carry a spare drip tip, Flowers.. ;)
it doesn't look like my new car will get here in time.. makes me sad..
My brother can't get off duty in time to bring it up before the 19th.. :confused:
Take lots of vids and pix for me.. maybe I can get down there at the end of the month..:(

http://peachstatevapors.com

Complete vendors list is there.

Also, we are going to have a comedy roast of the notorious, and vape famous vapor joe..

I think ya'll need to come to SC to show us how it's done! :D

kaffinekid

The King of the Dumbazzes
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
damn and i'm coming to this sh!t for both days i've lost my damn mind i'm the dumbazz

VU Sponsors