Become a Patron!

vape ban clearance sales?

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
dont wanna take advantage of this upcoming crisis with the vape ban thing, course not, but...i've heard people who work at e juice vape shops getting their 2 week notices already.

so my question is...

anyone know of "going out of business" or "everything must go" clearance sales taking place at brick and mortar shops and online shops? if so, can you mention them?
im in NYC btw but you can mention whichever place for other members, not just me of course.

thanks in advance.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This happened back on 8/8 with some shops going out of business for no reason. A proposed Ban is not even in affect and the President doesn't even have the power to actually do it. But grab all those great deals~!

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
If we can't vape eliquid, what we can do?
Learn to DIY.

E-liquid is alleged to have a shelf life of two years if kept in cool, dry, dark storage. I don't go through it very fast, so I probably have enough, now, to last me for a couple years. But I shall be visiting a local DIY shop, soon, to get the skinny on buying juice components to mix my own.

I had already planned to get into that when I quit vaping three years ago. So now I may.

VU Sponsors