Become a Patron!

vape display stand

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so I originally wanted a double door curio cabinet but their hard to find priced reasonably, and are either to small or way too big. so settle for this cool side cabinet.

b9f9134e42f19cab19ebf4a49f0aed6b.jpg

the top part where it lights up will have all my vape mods. I really want a nice display holder, but can't seem to find the right one on eBay. needs to be plastic and clear. hold multiple mech mods, batteries and box mods.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
so I originally wanted a double door curio cabinet but their hard to find priced reasonably, and are either to small or way too big. so settle for this cool side cabinet.

the top part where it lights up will have all my vape mods. I really want a nice display holder, but can't seem to find the right one on eBay. needs to be plastic and clear. hold multiple mech mods, batteries and box mods.
Looks good man

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its perfect.... Love that its lighted.

If you have a TJMAXX or Marshalls or Home GOODs store, I usually see a ton of acrylic boxes and trays that are supposed to be for nail polish that would be great. Many are even stair stepped so you can have a great view.

Congrats..... Great find

found these on ebay , more , and more, these and these

Last edited:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its perfect.... Love that its lighted.

If you have a TJMAXX or Marshalls or Home GOODs store, I usually see a ton of acrylic boxes and trays that are supposed to be for nail polish that would be great. Many are even stair stepped so you can have a great view.

Congrats..... Great find

found these on ebay , more , and more, these and these
I have all those close by, I'll def check out homegoods tmrw!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Dang I need one of those . ...
C360_2017-03-29-18-18-48-087.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
did some shopping yesterday, got some nail Polish stands at the dollar Tree store, than found a really nice one at Homegoods for $15 its holing all my mods. I still have more mods not in the photo.

drilled holes so all the rdas, RTAs etc would sit nicely.
d19f9933e6dd8d96af22075cbb3fb285.jpg

8f27ccd3ca7b6aa2cb01a4334e0a9743.jpg
f137500f3927e99fdb22112ecd1eb0a2.jpg
96aa501259819ba81138b72a5a8e11de.jpg

charger mounted below
d9b73c9c959688af9829df193d36c4c7.jpg

VU Sponsors