VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Vape Expo NJ
July 17, 18, 19th, 2015
New Jersey Convention Center, Edison NJ (over 130,000 sq.ft.)
Open to Everyone: Buyers, Retailers, Wholesalers, Distributors and Consumers

http://www.vapeexponj.com/

https://www.facebook.com/events/832611380127992/

View attachment 21449
Had a meeting over dinner tonight with Andy, and Don who are running this event. These two guys are the most humble, and amazing in what they do, plus what they are about. I give my full support to them with hosting any event.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
LOOK WHO ELSE WILL BE THEIR!
11165178_1410995549228319_4376776193515930910_o.jpg

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be there! I'm looking forward to seeing what a big hype is! I suspect that the hype will be met! Let's show em Jersey needs more events like this! Maybe in Atlantic city!?!?!?!?!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone want to car pool? I live in bordentown.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need a ride :( I live in bordentown if anyone's passing by my town on there way up

I'm passing through but afterwards I'm heading to the Catskills NY. If you can get back I can get you there!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm passing through but afterwards I'm heading to the Catskills NY. If you can get back I can get you there!
I'm just gonna ride my motorcycle there. Just hope it doesn't rain. I'm going both days.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I wish I could be there but it just is not in the cards for me this time.

Maybe next year...........................Sigh

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm there for at least one afternoon/evening. Any experienced vape expo attendees have a suggestion on the best time to attend? What's a better show the concert, cloud tricks, or cloud blowing? How's the swag at these events?

Anyone need a lift from the Summit/Millburn/Springfield area, let me know. I could probably manage a train station pick up nearby for any car-less NYC dwellers. The trains get close to the venue, but looks like some walking or buses at the end.

I was going to drag a non-vaping 18 year old along for company, but looks like they are off the hook with the 19+ age limit to join the club. Interesting the hoops they have to jump through to get by the NJ no vape indoors law. Kudos to the organizers.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just booked my hotel room and I'm gonna drive 6hrs Sunday morning to make the last day. Hope to see some VUers out there.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im hearing that some serious bullshit took place at the expo.
Anyone know anything further?

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got back, it was a blast even for an unflavored REO vaper. Today you could vape to your hearts content indoors anywhere and the cloud competitions went on as planned. People were getting some screaming deals because of the reduced crowd. It was unfortunate some ANTZ whiner sicked the authorities on the convention, but frankly I was quite shocked to hear there would be a Vape Expo in NJ. I guess that was the first and last. I think the organizers are going to pony up for some of the stupid fines given out to vendors yesterday by the Edison health department.

Some asshole on ECF wrote a thread saying the convention was shut down. Way to support vaping. Think of all the people who stayed home. Hell I almost did. I'm glad I didn't.

Well I have a bag of swag I collected to give away in a bunch of pifs later, so watch that thread. Some of the ejuice vendors were quite generous, when I told them what it was a Vaper Undergound pif.

But for now I am off to take a nap. Back later to PIF my bounty.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got back from the expo and I'm really glad I came. The whole place was filled with a nice smelling haze. I got some screaming deals and hit gold at thecapellas booth.
I'm in the hotels pool right now, it was well worth the drive.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there ! Andy, myself and my son just got back from the show. We had an awesome time ! Andy got a nic headache from to much vaping. I was good, and my son was the guinea pig lol. We made him vape everything lol (he's 21) Apparently Saturday was a problem with vaping indoors, but Sunday was no holds barred. We got to meet up with Smokie "The Modfather" and got to talk to him for a while. What a great guy ! It was just perfect ! We got samples from lots of new juice vendors and probably have a difficult time trying them all and deciding what juice companies to add to our website next. We have like 78 brands now and are going after becoming the biggest online juice supplier on the internet ! Heard talks of maybe the next show being in Atlantic City ! That would be cool. All in all for today (Sunday) the show was awesome. Thanks to everyone for making it happen !

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got back from the expo and I'm really glad I came. The whole place was filled with a nice smelling haze. I got some screaming deals and hit gold at thecapellas booth.
I'm in the hotels pool right now, it was well worth the drive.

I'm glad to hear you ended up going. Perhaps we crossed paths in the cloud or jumping for juice at the stage..

I talked to some vendors there and some never knew there was a state senator and inspector there yesterday. The place is huge. Apparently it was obvious where the inspector was going next and people were front running him warning people. I don't think they handed out too many fines before they gave up and left. Still sux, but we all vape on.

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had a great time too....
Great deals ..most notable for me was a Triton Tank for $25....and 17 13ml Capella flavors for $27...(End of day he took what I had left...lol)

Got to meet the VU team and hung out with VU live for a bit....Thanks to @Dreads for a great chat...I'll be tuning in!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pmed you

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hey I think this Expo went very well for being the first ever in New Jersey
with giving props to Andy Balogh, and Don Miller for setting this event up.

We did have a few hours of Gov't drama bullshit with trying to prevent us from vaping indoors that was resolved in a short time which may of been excepted living in this nanny state.

From chatting with table vendors most made out well in sales.

Thank you Andy Balogh, and Don Miller had a great time with also recruiting some new Smokies Angels ‪#‎SA‬

Atlantic City Here We Come For The Next Vape Expo NJ!

addtext_com_MjAyMzEwMzgwMzg2.jpg addtext_com_MjAxNzA3NTMyMDY2.jpg addtext_com_MjAxMTAyMzc5ODYy.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I went Saturday had to leave a Lil earlier than I wanted but I had a good time . It was a trip to see so many people who I have watched online and helped me stay analog free over the last 2-3 years . I actually saw you smokie over by the food court around the time all the bs was happening , was going to introduce myself but you seemed a little peeved with what was going on so I kept it moving lol . Hey Is there Any chance we see another expo in the tri state area this year ?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I went Saturday had to leave a Lil earlier than I wanted but I had a good time . It was a trip to see so many people who I have watched online and helped me stay analog free over the last 2-3 years . I actually saw you smokie over by the food court around the time all the bs was happening , was gonna going to introduce myself but you seemed a little peeved with what was going on so I kept it moving lol . Hey Is there Any chance we see another expo in the tri state area this year ?[/QUOTE ]Hey sorry I missed you. They are looking into a AC national vape meet but not sure for when. We do have local meets during the year, what town are you in?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went Saturday had to leave a Lil earlier than I wanted but I had a good time . It was a trip to see so many people who I have watched online and helped me stay analog free over the last 2-3 years . I actually saw you smokie over by the food court around the time all the bs was happening , was going to introduce myself but you seemed a little peeved with what was going on so I kept it moving lol . Hey Is there Any chance we see another expo in the tri state area this year ?
Don't let him scare ya, he always looks like that:cool::D
Probably mad they didn't hire more vape gals....LOL

VU Sponsors