Become a Patron!

Vape fell from table. Help!

TheThing0128

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Greetings! I'm new here and new to vaping. My sigelei fuchai 213 fell from my table and the top part of it popped a little that you could see light passing through and the heating element (i think that is what it's called) Well, I guess you can call it a dent. It fell really hard that, the battery chamber popped open too! God that minute was the longest wtf ever happened to me. Batteries seems to be fine though. Vape works just like pre-fall. But, I'm worried about the top part that popped. Might have some problems like, loose wiring or what not. Do I need to be worried that my vape will not explode in my face? Thanks in advance for helping!

(This is what it looks like right now )
20170206_233648.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Greetings! I'm new here and new to vaping. My sigelei fuchai 213 fell from my table and the top part of it popped a little that you could see light passing through and the heating element (i think that is what it's called) Well, I guess you can call it a dent. It fell really hard that, the battery chamber popped open too! God that minute was the longest wtf ever happened to me. Batteries seems to be fine though. Vape works just like pre-fall. But, I'm worried about the top part that popped. Might have some problems like, loose wiring or what not. Do I need to be worried that my vape will not explode in my face? Thanks in advance for helping!

(This is what it looks like right now )
View attachment 73803

BUMMER!

I don't have that particular mod - but if it was mine - and it was my only mod - I'd still use it but replace it as soon as possible.

After replacing it, I'd go on youtube and look to see if anyone has a fix for it

One thing about vaping, you always need to have a back up mod, atomizer and batteries

Hard way to start a Monday :(

But welcome to the Underground!

TheThing0128

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BUMMER!

I don't have that particular mod - but if it was mine - and it was my only mod - I'd still use it but replace it as soon as possible.

After replacing it, I'd go on youtube and look to see if anyone has a fix for it

One thing about vaping, you always need to have a back up mod, atomizer and batteries

Hard way to start a Monday :(

But welcome to the Underground!
So is there anyway to fix this?

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hard to tell if it's just a cosmetic problem or something more serious without taking it apart.
Whether you should take it apart depends on you technical skill and your ability to put it back together again.
It could be fixed by using a little glue or maybe not, hard to tell from the image.

TheThing0128

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hard to tell if it's just a cosmetic problem or something more serious without taking it apart.
Whether you should take it apart depends on you technical skill and your ability to put it back together again.
It could be fixed by using a little glue or maybe not, hard to tell from the image.
No skills whatsoever, sadly. Lol i would never try prying it open and damage it more. I'd rather let my local shop set me up.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you are referring to the TINY gap between the metal housing and the thin top plastic piece, that is NOT damage.
I have 8 of these and 6 show that exact same space.
It is just where two pieces of the case ALMOST come together.
If you go back to your local shop and pull 10 of them out of the box, you'll find the same gap.

If that is not the part you are talking about, forget that you read any of this.
Matter of fact, forget what you had for breakfast.
Come to think of it, you DIDN'T have breakfast.....
Alright everyone, please look directly at the light

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_n2pyomqNvd1s2geroo1_1280_zps2153a64b.jpg

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is an example.
Both of these have that same gap but camera angle was off a bit to show it on the right one.

20170207_191659.jpg

VU Sponsors