Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Really Vaporjoe the Groove II?

Yes the Groove II. Think of it in terms of the MVP2 thats so popular.

This mod goes 4 watts higher, has almost twice the internal battery size, and costs much less. The Groove II boasts a massive 3800mAh internal battery and uses the standard 15 watt smoktech chip that comes on your Zmax. This also has a large 5 amp limit.

This also comes with a 90 day warranty.

You will get days out of this device before having to recharge.

THE HARD COPY:

SmokTech re-indroduces the Groove with the Groove II. Everything you loved about the orginal Groove remains the same. All the small screws that hold the device together are now flat instead of pointed, so you no longer have to worry about the battery getting punctured if you drop it. The battery has also been reinforced, making it very difficult to ever come loose or rattle.

This is a variable volt, variable watt mod. The Groove adjusts from 3.0 to 6.0 Volts in .1 volt increments or 3.0 to 15 Watts in .5 Watt increments and has a cool backlit OLED display. The Groove has a maximum output of 5 Amps.

There are ample vent holes in the side of this APV for added safety.

The groove has an internal 3.7V, 3800mAh Li-polymer battery that lasts far beyond most other batteries. Included with the APV are a mini USB to USB cable for charging with a computer and a USB to AC adapter for charging with a wall outlet. The Groove cannot be used while it is being recharged.

The button on the top of the Groove can turn the device on and off with 5 quick pushes. Read the resistance of your cartomizer or tank by holding the "+" button for 3 seconds. Easily adjust Voltage or Wattage by using the "+" or "-" button. Hold down the "+" and "-" buttons together for 3 seconds to switch between Voltage and Wattage. Output Voltage or Wattage is displayed when you press down the top button. Battery Voltage is displayed by pressing the "-" button for 3 seconds.

The Groove only needs a 510 style tank, cartomizer, CE4 and some e-liquid and it is a complete ready to go unit with nothing else to buy!

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$36.99

z4SLSqTkHXA

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have one, I love it, I will be getting another one.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love this machine

Last edited:

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read somewhere that the lowest this will fire is a 1 ohm coil, any confirmation?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The manufacturer does recommend cartomizer and or tanks for this model. It also has a max of 5amp output, I was told that running anything under 1.0 would be impossible for the most part. I use a Aerotank Giant with 1.8 and 1.5 BDC. I turn it up to 10w on 4.7V with all the air holes fully open, I can get some decent clouds flowing. This unit will probably do best without trying to use RDA's.....unless your using 1.2 or or higher coils.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I found a chart that shows that around 1.0 to the 1.2 ohm area is around the lowest that the 13w limit on it might handle....here is the chart.
volts_to_ohms_zpsfc47f1f7.jpg

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really love this thing, if your a tank user, you will love it for an all day tooter or for the car or at work. I toot on it all day long, battery lasts from 6am to 11pm like a champ. The price, makes it a well worthwhile investment too.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Really Vaporjoe the Groove II?

Yes the Groove II. Think of it in terms of the MVP2 thats so popular.

This mod goes 4 watts higher, has almost twice the internal battery size, and costs much less. The Groove II boasts a massive 3800mAh internal battery and uses the standard 15 watt smoktech chip that comes on your Zmax. This also has a large 5 amp limit.

This also comes with a 90 day warranty.

You will get days out of this device before having to recharge.

THE HARD COPY:

SmokTech re-indroduces the Groove with the Groove II. Everything you loved about the orginal Groove remains the same. All the small screws that hold the device together are now flat instead of pointed, so you no longer have to worry about the battery getting punctured if you drop it. The battery has also been reinforced, making it very difficult to ever come loose or rattle.

This is a variable volt, variable watt mod. The Groove adjusts from 3.0 to 6.0 Volts in .1 volt increments or 3.0 to 15 Watts in .5 Watt increments and has a cool backlit OLED display. The Groove has a maximum output of 5 Amps.

There are ample vent holes in the side of this APV for added safety.

The groove has an internal 3.7V, 3800mAh Li-polymer battery that lasts far beyond most other batteries. Included with the APV are a mini USB to USB cable for charging with a computer and a USB to AC adapter for charging with a wall outlet. The Groove cannot be used while it is being recharged.

The button on the top of the Groove can turn the device on and off with 5 quick pushes. Read the resistance of your cartomizer or tank by holding the "+" button for 3 seconds. Easily adjust Voltage or Wattage by using the "+" or "-" button. Hold down the "+" and "-" buttons together for 3 seconds to switch between Voltage and Wattage. Output Voltage or Wattage is displayed when you press down the top button. Battery Voltage is displayed by pressing the "-" button for 3 seconds.

The Groove only needs a 510 style tank, cartomizer, CE4 and some e-liquid and it is a complete ready to go unit with nothing else to buy!

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$36.99

z4SLSqTkHXA

Click here to get more information on this deal....
I grabbed a couple a week ago a great price... and they do not ohm check either so you can vape at 1.0hm or I have vaped at .8ohm which is nice touch :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found a chart that shows that around 1.0 to the 1.2 ohm area is around the lowest that the 13w limit on it might handle....here is the chart.
volts_to_ohms_zpsfc47f1f7.jpg
It has a 15watt limit and as I said unlike the newer Zmax there is no ohm checking it vapes 1.0hms great going lower will work but of course you will not reap the benefits :) for a vape and go its a great device

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I read somewhere that the lowest this will fire is a 1 ohm coil, any confirmation?
False it will fire at lower ohms I have not tested with an RDA as I do not want it to blow up in a week I prefer to wait the typical year ;)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah, for the price, Im gonna try and enjoy it as long as I can. I didnt even realise it went over 13...just tested it at 15w....pretty good.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
whoa...at 15watts it throws it up to 5.7v and I swear i could see the juice disappearing in my Giant tank lol....juice be gone!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Innokin sweatin' in their shorts, perhaps? :D

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Innokin sweatin' in their shorts, perhaps? :D
Innokin better do something spectacular I know that the gattling gun did well hahaha but as I have said IMHO
There hardware is rock solid their electronics suck the Donkey :)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I liked the look of the Innokin, it feels a little heavier and more solid, however, the feel of the groove in the hand is pretty natural which is nice for the no droppy factor.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would still kill for an MVP2 with a DNA30 board in it.
hahah build one hell I have two empty MVP shells if ya want to buy them from me grab it put a Evolv in it but you may need to cut up alot of stuff
:)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I liked the look of the Innokin, it feels a little heavier and more solid, however, the feel of the groove in the hand is pretty natural which is nice for the no droppy factor.
The problem with the Innokin MVP's is the fire button,its not even really a button as one would think. Even on the cheapest of mods such as a Vamo have a real switch.
The MVP's have a simple clear plastic dome that has a contact when you push the square fire button it pushes against the circuit board I could not believe it was like that until I opened it up when My first one failed... Even a Vamo at least has a touch sensor switch on the circuit board, thats just sad. Now the VTR in Innokin's defense fixed the issue kinda. it has a circuit board push switch but again on a proprietary board you cannot replace the switch at all... I have one torn apart I am thinking of putting some fancy chip in it plenty of room and modding it a bit... and getting rid of that poorly engineered round holder thingy on the side :)

Last edited:

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn it, damn it all to hell - just bought a couple more Vamo tube mods...this sumbitch is now on my radar for the next big high-ohm splurge.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn it, damn it all to hell - just bought a couple more Vamo tube mods...this sumbitch is now on my radar for the next big high-ohm splurge.
Yeah man thats why I grabbed them for vape and go 3800mah is nice and not have to worry if it gets stolen, run over, pissed on, or belittled hahaha :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah man thats why I grabbed them for vape and go 3800mah is nice and not have to worry if it gets stolen, run over, pissed on, or belittled hahaha :)
3800mah is damn near the power my cordless impact driver runs on at work - I'd vape for days on that beast. And for $37 I'd have no reason to shit my drawers if things went south. If I hadn't just gone bankrupt with a FT order yesterday I'd be on this deal like white on rice.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3800mah is damn near the power my cordless impact driver runs on at work - I'd vape for days on that beast. And for $37 I'd have no reason to shit my drawers if things went south. If I hadn't just gone bankrupt with a FT order yesterday I'd be on this deal like white on rice.
haha I know what you mean man you would not believe the vape mail I got so far this week 4 yesterday 4 today tomorrow I have 2 coming tommorrow and 5 from Fasttech on Friday yes yes I know I have a sickness :) hehe but its so much fun (Good thing I am not married anymore thank god) haha my GF is barely putting up with it but I keep her in the vape... hahaha

VU Sponsors