Become a Patron!

Vape getting weaker

Cloudchaser101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys, im pretty new to vaping. I have a Nemesis (Not a clone) And a Plume Veil (Also not a clone)
It was great and amazing at start i hooked up a micro coil and it was great.. But then it got weaker and weaker and weaker now the vape is really tiny and not a huge cloud like it used to be, even on fully charged batteries
Please HELP ! Can it be the coil getting gunky ? Should i build a new one ?
Thanks,
Jacob

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Keeping battery contacts clean.
Keeping batteries charged

Definately check for gunky coils... you can clean them by giving them a dry fire with the wick removed..Just a few seconds..dont hold it down...let it cool ,maybe hit again till the coil looks clean of gunk...i simply blow on my coil hard just as i let off the fire button to blow off any ash...Re wick and back to vaping i go.

Im doing this on basic tank coils but the same principle can apply to rba im sure.

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How long have you been using the same coils?

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do as above if you still have a problem ,put a new coil in

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long have you been using the same coils?
Maybe as long as cloudchaser99 has been??
tumblr_larmnf6hd41qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif

Cloudchaser101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Keeping battery contacts clean.
Keeping batteries charged

Definately check for gunky coils... you can clean them by giving them a dry fire with the wick removed..Just a few seconds..dont hold it down...let it cool ,maybe hit again till the coil looks clean of gunk...i simply blow on my coil hard just as i let off the fire button to blow off any ash...Re wick and back to vaping i go.

Im doing this on basic tank coils but the same principle can apply to rba im sure.

Thanks this really helped me it turned out that the pin inside the plume was gunked up and didnt contact properly.. Now its all amazing as it used to be :D Thanks a lot

VU Sponsors