Become a Patron!

vape help

What a good vape mod thats on ebay and a rda and a good build for massive i mean masssssiveee clouds thanks if nothing on ebay ill drive to my local vape shop but just name a mod and a rda and a build

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why are posting the same question in several places?

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
cause i need a answer fast bro
It wont make people who know the answers you seek come online any faster bro.

Anyway, I don't go for massive clouds so I can't give a direct answer.
But, if you provide details about your current setup, experiences, and overall goals (besides massive clouds) then the people who are more knowledgeable will be more inclined to help you out. It makes it far easier to satisfy what you desire quicker without risking safety or recommending something you might not be able to use efficiently to get what you desire. Plus, there is no telling if what gets recommended will be readily available on ebay or in a local vapeshop.

It's like somebody just asking for a "hot heat lamp for a reptile enclosure".
Without knowing the reptile, place of residence, or enclosure size, it's impossible to give an accurate recommendation that will do the job properly.

mjt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just go online and find one. Lots of available options out there probably stay off ebay because you dont know what your getting. Personally id go to a cloud comp and see what people are using. Then go either local or online and buy it. Personally i vape for flavor so cant really help you with the cloud chaser thing. I do have one setup though that would blow the competition away ares extreme mod (300watts ) regulated with a castor rda which is designed for 26650 mod. Huge posts and air wholes. If you cant blow clouds with this setup your not building it right.
69ed250c4742422f1875e86fd6c4e6f3.jpg

Last edited:
Just go online and find one. Lots of available options out there probably stay off ebay because you dont know what your getting. Personally id go to a cloud comp and see what people are using. Then go either local or online and buy it. Personally i vape for flavor so cant really help you with the cloud chaser thing. I do have one setup though that would blow the competition away ares extreme mod (300watts ) regulated with a castor rda which is designed for 26650 mod. Huge posts and air wholes. If you cant blow clouds with this setup your not building it right.
69ed250c4742422f1875e86fd6c4e6f3.jpg
finnaly someone answers people just been complaining thanks bro ill try it out

mjt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No problem good luck.
I am about to post thos setup on ares fb page for sale because its just going sit in my pelican case like 90% of my other mods since i am vaping at lower watts. If this something that would interest you let me know.

VU Sponsors