Become a Patron!

Vape juice help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
i don’t know if this belongs here, but...

My local vape shop is closing and I can’t find pure menthol juice on any vape sites. Anyone know where I can find them or could someone make me pure menthol juice that I could pay for through here?

I’m desperate!

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Just buy some base and menthol flavoring or mint or whatever you like. That’s super easy to make, if you vape 6mg juice get some 50/50 or whatever ratio you like and say 8mg base. Add your flavoring which will dilute you down a few mg’s to 6mg’s and viola you have store bought juice without all the sweetener.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just buy some base and menthol flavoring or mint or whatever you like. That’s super easy to make, if you vape 6mg juice get some 50/50 or whatever ratio you like and say 8mg base. Add your flavoring which will dilute you down a few mg’s to 6mg’s and viola you have store bought juice without all the sweetener.
I’m a beginner. I have no idea what to look for or buy to start making my own juices. The process confuses the hell out of me

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you so much! I just checked out om vapors and I’m going to go with them! Thank you again!

Which one did you get? Let me know how it is, since I’ve been in a minty mood lately!
Om may not have the best juice ever, but they’re reliable and cheap. If you signed up, you’ll find out when sales are.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I’m a beginner. I have no idea what to look for or buy to start making my own juices. The process confuses the hell out of me
Lots of folks willing to help you out when you are ready. It’s really much easier then you may think. Especially making a simple menthol juice, really impossible to mess up. More complex recipes come much harder, the more variables you add the more can go wrong. Anyway no pressure, you may never want to diy, but if you ever do there’s lots of help.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Lots of folks willing to help you out when you are ready. It’s really much easier then you may think. Especially making a simple menthol juice, really impossible to mess up. More complex recipes come much harder, the more variables you add the more can go wrong. Anyway no pressure, you may never want to diy, but if you ever do there’s lots of help.

In this Deeming SHTF scenario plus bans before that, we’re all gonna be a lot better off being self sufficient, imo. I’ve started getting flavors and nic, but forgot about glycerine. But at least it’s not hard to get. Man, this is costing a lot for me with NY bans.
There’s always one shots, but they’re fairly pricey!

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If you want help. Just ask. Me or many many others. Get you geared up for diy snd mixing menthol juice. Easy peezy

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
i don’t know if this belongs here, but...

My local vape shop is closing and I can’t find pure menthol juice on any vape sites. Anyone know where I can find them or could someone make me pure menthol juice that I could pay for through here?

I’m desperate!
https://vaping.watch/super-menth/super-menth.html

This is a concentrate... you use only a few drops in a bottle of eliquid.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
There’s always one shots, but they’re fairly pricey!
what do you mean pricey??
1 shot 1.jpg

Nic river
https://www.nicotineriver.com/pages/search-results-page?q=pazzo
2.36 per 15 mil
@ 5% mix you need 30 drops or 1.5 ML per 30 ML of Finished
so lets do the math
how many times can 1.5 ML go into 15 ML answeer 10 Times
so that means if your mixing 30 ML 10 times over you have
300 ML of total mix @ $2.36 for flavoring
cost of Nic - PG and VG not included

300 ML last ya how long???
20 cigs= $10.60

its cheep Fast Easy and not to bad tasting..

Last edited:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thank you all so much for your help! Om vapors has a few different types of menthol I can order and I’ll do that.

Eventually I’ll want to make my own juices, but I’m still learning a lot of other things about the vaping world

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
what do you mean pricey??
View attachment 147198

Nic river
https://www.nicotineriver.com/pages/search-results-page?q=pazzo
2.36 per 15 mil
@ 5% mix you need 30 drops or 1.5 ML per 30 ML of Finished
so lets do the math
how many times can 1.5 ML go into 15 ML answeer 10 Times
so that means if your mixing 30 ML 10 times over you have
300 ML of total mix @ $2.36 for flavoring
cost of Nic - PG and VG not included

300 ML last ya how long???
20 cigs= $10.60

its cheep Fast Easy and not to bad tasting..

The DIY or Die ones are $9.99! I’ll get some of Pazzo one; I had no idea they were one shots. Thanks for the info on how many drops needed since I don’t have a scale yet. Wow, I can do this!

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you all so much for your help! Om vapors has a few different types of menthol I can order and I’ll do that.

Eventually I’ll want to make my own juices, but I’m still learning a lot of other things about the vaping world
DIY is easy. Especially if you wanna do str8 menthol. Vg. Pg. Nic. Menthol flav. A scale. N some bottles.
Mix... shake n vape. And rely on yourself not shops and ther mark up. Make 120ml for like 2.50$ est

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
You
The DIY or Die ones are $9.99! I’ll get some of Pazzo one; I had no idea they were one shots. Thanks for the info on how many drops needed since I don’t have a scale yet. Wow, I can do this!
Can do a scsle for 10$. It will b a aws 100gram scale. But itl get er done. Acurately

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
DIY is easy. Especially if you wanna do str8 menthol. Vg. Pg. Nic. Menthol flav. A scale. N some bottles.
Mix... shake n vape. And rely on yourself not shops and ther mark up. Make 120ml for like 2.50$ est

I’ve seen those menthol crystals on VJ’s site, I’ll look at them again. Thanks! Amber may not want to mix right now.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don’t understand vg pg lol. It’s all gibberish to me. I have a lot more to learn

You’re not under threat of bans yet, so just get used to vaping. You’ll figure out everything else as you go, and people will help you out.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You’re not under threat of bans yet, so just get used to vaping. You’ll figure out everything else as you go, and people will help you out.
Thank you! For several months I just vaped. Knew what my box said about my mod, that was it. Then my uncle told me about this forum and when I joined my eyes popped out of my head with all the information. There’s a lot of learning threads here so I’m excited to see where my journey takes me, I’m the type of person when I don’t know something I have to research until I know everything about it.

I’ll get there!

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

don't be fooled by the term menthol...
{{ says da lady that for 43 years smoked Salem 100's }}
its spiriment and menthol
Best ready made I found was frozen tundra @ canyon crest vape shop
https://www.mcssl.com/store/vaporcig/catalog/product/91398ff6ecf249f398fb888bf4ddc6f0

I WILL figure out the formula for this After Am done with my LAST 50 ML bottle @ $19.95
to me THATS PRICEY cuz I can do it my self...

been saying that since I was 3 years old CAN TO DO IT ME SELF lol lol lol

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you! For several months I just vaped. Knew what my box said about my mod, that was it. Then my uncle told me about this forum and when I joined my eyes popped out of my head with all the information. There’s a lot of learning threads here so I’m excited to see where my journey takes me, I’m the type of person when I don’t know something I have to research until I know everything about it.

I’ll get there!

You’re doing great just by not smoking. It took me a while to get used to vaping all the time, but the cig craving does go away. Like first thing in the morning was tough for me. Now I just vape and it feels “normal”.
There’s a TON of info out there. You’ve got time, though. You’ll have so much fun on this journey!
Hey, congrats on selling a painting! Wow!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You’re doing great just by not smoking. It took me a while to get used to vaping all the time, but the cig craving does go away. Like first thing in the morning was tough for me. Now I just vape and it feels “normal”.
There’s a TON of info out there. You’ve got time, though. You’ll have so much fun on this journey!
Hey, congrats on selling a painting! Wow!
I first started with a JUUL and it felt like a regular cigarette. Used that for about a month then got a crappy Orchid (still have it) and now I have my solo. I don’t even know everything about my solo yet lol

And thank you! I paint a lot... my life is my kids, vaping, and painting.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
B4 you know you will b ass deep in diy and have a dozen mods.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well thats a starting point. I guarentee you will c just how easy it is and satisfying once you step into it.
I know I will. Every flavor of juice I’ve tried is gross to me. So far I’ve only ever liked double mint, menthol, and cola (only a little). I’m so drawn to mints and menthols because I used to smoke menthols so it makes me feel like I’m smoking a cig... happily without the bad effects! Now anytime someone smokes near me I gag.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I know I will. Every flavor of juice I’ve tried is gross to me. So far I’ve only ever liked double mint, menthol, and cola (only a little). I’m so drawn to mints and menthols because I used to smoke menthols so it makes me feel like I’m smoking a cig... happily without the bad effects! Now anytime someone smokes near me I gag.
what have you tried so far that you think is GROSS..
if there is any cream or custard espically you have a steep time
upto 9 weeks some times...

sparkey got a store bought ameratto
O MY GOD THAT WAS GAGGY
months latter I will be danged it smelled like ameratto

don't let lack of time on New stock fool ya

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
what have you tried so far that you think is GROSS..
if there is any cream or custard espically you have a steep time
upto 9 weeks some times...

sparkey got a store bought ameratto
O MY GOD THAT WAS GAGGY
months latter I will be danged it smelled like ameratto

don't let lack of time on New stock fool ya
There these fruit ones, custard ones, bunch of fruit mixes... they’re the types my husband gets and every time I try one I gag. I tried a banana cream custard once (I smelled it at the shop and it smelled amazing). Filled my tank, took a hit and it tasted burnt... and no my coil wasn’t burnt

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
There these fruit ones, custard ones, bunch of fruit mixes... they’re the types my husband gets and every time I try one I gag. I tried a banana cream custard once (I smelled it at the shop and it smelled amazing). Filled my tank, took a hit and it tasted burnt... and no my coil wasn’t burnt
Comercial Custards always smelled good but tasted like shit imho

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Comercial Custards always smelled good but tasted like shit imho
Yep. I literally gagged and almost threw up it was so bad. There was NO banana flavor in it. Smelled amazing but taste was just terrible!

I’ll keep trying different flavors out. Kinda want fruit ones all with mint, like strawberry mint, blueberry mint. I’d like a pure banana flavor one too

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I first started with a JUUL and it felt like a regular cigarette. Used that for about a month then got a crappy Orchid (still have it) and now I have my solo. I don’t even know everything about my solo yet lol

And thank you! I paint a lot... my life is my kids, vaping, and painting.

The tank you get will make a real difference, along with a comfortable drip tip. If you’re used to the mg nic, eventually you can try a MTL tank on lower wattage with nic salts.
There’s sales everywhere now, so for a cheap backup you can look at some better pods. Ask around, some people here use pods for stealth. I know the Pasito is really big with some members and on sale, it’s not that expensive.
With two kids, you don’t want to go crazy with vape gear. It’s a money rabbit hole! But you might like a good quality pod. Mr.Meowgi uses the Pasito and loves it. You can ask him. We all know what it’s like to just be starting out, and we’re not snotty assholes like at ECF. :eek:ff soapbox lol: So just ask!
You might end up being famous one day as an artist. Wow.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That sounds good, minus the jam part lol I’m way too picky

You can try the Om menthol. But, I just got some minty juice from Breazy but haven’t vaped it yet. I’ll let you know if there’s anything really good there. Have a great night. :hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The tank you get will make a real difference, along with a comfortable drip tip. If you’re used to the mg nic, eventually you can try a MTL tank on lower wattage with nic salts.
There’s sales everywhere now, so for a cheap backup you can look at some better pods. Ask around, some people here use pods for stealth. I know the Pasito is really big with some members and on sale, it’s not that expensive.
With two kids, you don’t want to go crazy with vape gear. It’s a money rabbit hole! But you might like a good quality pod. Mr.Meowgi uses the Pasito and loves it. You can ask him. We all know what it’s like to just be starting out, and we’re not snotty assholes like at ECF. :eek:ff soapbox lol: So just ask!
You might end up being famous one day as an artist. Wow.
Thank you! I’ll definitely look into it! I have a few commissions coming in so I’ll be earning some extra funds real soon which will help!

And I doubt I’ll ever be famous for my art but thank you lol

Edit: have a great night also! Thanks for all the help!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
And I completely agree with you on ECF. They made me feel like shit when I asked questions or messaged someone to ask a question. You’re not allowed to be new there

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
And I completely agree with you on ECF. They made me feel like shit when I asked questions or messaged someone to ask a question. You’re not allowed to be new there

Lol Yep, I got the same attitude. You are not allowed to just talk to other people there unless you’ve been there at least a year or whatever! Totally crappy attitude. And all I heard about VU was how rude, foul mouthed and crazy members were. I left after about two months. I just started not hanging out. After a while, I figured maybe the rude people who curse would suit me better, anyway!
I’d written about 90-100 posts and someone asked me if I worked for BT. Like a shill or something!! Like writing about something you’re interested in and trying to take part in conversations was weird! So glad I found VU.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Lol Yep, I got the same attitude. You are not allowed to just talk to other people there unless you’ve been there at least a year or whatever! Totally crappy attitude. And all I heard about VU was how rude, foul mouthed and crazy members were. I left after about two months. I just started not hanging out. After a while, I figured maybe the rude people who curse would suit me better, anyway!
I’d written about 90-100 posts and someone asked me if I worked for BT. Like a shill or something!! Like writing about something you’re interested in and trying to take part in conversations was weird! So glad I found VU.
My uncle actually led me here! I was on ECF and wasn’t really getting anywhere, just got snide remarks like it wasn’t ok to not know everything. My uncle messaged me on fb saying for me to check it out here and I’m glad he did! It’s great here! Everyone’s so helpful!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I’ll get there!
One of the best ways for a lot of people to learn is by watching a demonstration. Youtube has a bunch of learning to DIY for e liquid. People want you to learn how so you can have liters of juice to vape vs a few bottles for the same amount of money. It's always up to each individual though unless you're forced to by the government. In the past, people had choices or always had lots of options. These days you could be shit out of luck with no way to get juice. Having DIY supplies is like having a safety cusion in that sense as well. Good luck!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
One of the best ways for a lot of people to learn is by watching a demonstration. Youtube has a bunch of learning to DIY for e liquid. People want you to learn how so you can have liters of juice to vape vs a few bottles for the same amount of money. It's always up to each individual though unless you're forced to by the government. In the past, people had choices or always had lots of options. These days you could be shit out of luck with no way to get juice. Having DIY supplies is like having a safety cusion in that sense as well. Good luck!
Thank you!

They’re still talking about possibly banning in New Jersey so it’s more than likely something I need to start learning how to do so I don’t go no-nic crazy. I don’t want to go back to smoking ever!

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
sorry for da HIJACK
YET HEY if no one else will.
I will

pop up a pic of some of your paintings..
I would LOVE to see your work...

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thank you!

They’re still talking about possibly banning in New Jersey so it’s more than likely something I need to start learning how to do so I don’t go no-nic crazy. I don’t want to go back to smoking ever!
When I started I was vaping mint flavors also coming from menthol cigarettes. My first step away from that was a juicy fruit flavor, it was also my first diy flavor. Anyway if you like the gum juicy fruit, the juice tastes exactly the same. I used to vape and chew the gum blowing bubbles full of delicious vapor. Here’s a link if you’re interested https://www.centralvapors.com/fruity-gum-e-juice/

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
When I started I was vaping mint flavors also coming from menthol cigarettes. My first step away from that was a juicy fruit flavor, it was also my first diy flavor. Anyway if you like the gum juicy fruit, the juice tastes exactly the same. I used to vape and chew the gum blowing bubbles full of delicious vapor. Here’s a link if you’re interested https://www.centralvapors.com/fruity-gum-e-juice/
That sounds delicious!!! Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors