Become a Patron!

Vape Mail!

Unclepuffs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So...tomorrow I will get my first ever Vape Mail. My packages will include an MVP 20w, an Aspire Nautilus, and Aspire Nautilus Mini, 20 BVC's and my first Craft Vapery Box! So I have a question, do I need to clean my Nautilus tanks before filling them or are they ready to go?

Thanks guys! Super excited for tomorrow.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's a good question about the Nautilus. I'm expecting one too and am also curious. And that's SOME first vape mail. You might have set a record there. Enjoy!!

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
You should always clean any vape gear before using it. There could be oil left from the machining process, or small metal shavings. Not to mention, you never know who handled it.

Unclepuffs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gopt my stuff! Pics later. Nautilus Mini cleaned and filled with Valkyrie Vapes Asgard Reserve...a whole new world of vaping goodness has been opened to me!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gopt my stuff! Pics later. Nautilus Mini cleaned and filled with Valkyrie Vapes Asgard Reserve...a whole new world of vaping goodness has been opened to me!
Wish I was you for a day. :rolleyes:

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't clean my nauty mini, and tasted horrid. Thought I burned the first two coils in two days, once the third coil tasted ok, I read they should be cleaned. I took it all apart, cleaned with hot soapy water, soaked in vodka, dry overnight, new coil, blammo! totally different. I went back and soake those two coils I thought I burned, in vodka, dry overnight, they are fine.
Before I got the heads up, I was totally bummed, because the istick, paired with the nautty mini was suppose to be best bang for the buck. pedal to the metal now!!

VU Sponsors