Become a Patron!

Vape Nation Yallll - Hi ex smoker from Belfast

Hi all,

Just a quick intro - it all started back around the age of 23 (29 now) with the odd smoke on a night out at the weekend. Kept this up for around 4 years, never smoking more than maybe 5 once or twice a month and only while drinking.

Started working construction at 25 and after a couple years ended up smoking around 30 a day. I worked with a guy who was really into vaping way back (I remember he was talking about the Aspire Atlantis and badly he couldnt wait for it to be released). This got me interested and ever since Ive had an on off relationship with vaping and smoking. The last year I gave up vaping completely and went back to smoking 30 a day. Around 3 months ago I decided to start vaping again since I now work in a lovely office and not a building site i wouldnt need to worry about it getting covered in mud or concrete constantly.

I didnt come back to vaping to quit smoking, i just really enjoyed it and if it help me cut down on the smokes then all the better. Picked up a spirals tank, found that even 70vg juice was too much and the coils kept burning out. Went back to my old clieto tank and was doing well with it but found it leaking a lot and going through juice like crazy. Took the plunge and decided to give an rda a go. Currently on the aeronaut v2 and dont plan on changing for a loooong time.

Also havent had a smoke since i bought that spirals tank 3 months ago.

Appreciate all the adivce and tips you guys share on here, been reading a few weeks now. Look forward to chatting to you all.

VU Sponsors