Become a Patron!

Vape Only Arcus Review

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
NOTE: I was sent this to review by @Heaven Gifts free of charge, this will not change my opinion on the item or how it performs.

I received the Arcus Kit the other day and I was looking forward to using something that utilizes a Mouth to Lung draw. This kit is specifically for that purpose but it can also give a very restrictive Lung Inhale if needed, it has Adjustable Airflow, Top Fill, Lipo Battery and 2ml Capacity.

Listed Specs:
Size: 16.8mm (D) x 104mm
Working voltage: 3.3V - 4.2V (not adjustable)
Working wattage: 7W - 17W (not adjustable)
Battery capacity: 900mAh
e-Juice capacity: 2ml
Coil resistance: 1ohm (10W-17W);1.5ohm (7W-11W)
Material: SS + Pyrex Glass

The Kit comes in a slide on box package and it has very appealing labeling and package design. Everything is easy to read and the device is clearly depicted on the front with warnings and other info on the rear of the box. On top inside is a Manual, which is written in Chinese, French, Spanish and English and it is written very well...no chinglish or other hard to understand words involved and its informative.

20160712_104857.jpg 20160712_104943.jpg 20160712_105235.jpg

Under that is your warranty and other info, Spare parts, a Charger, extra Coilhead and the Device all of these are separated and enclosed in protective plastic or cardboard compartments. There are Extra Orings for the Tank which you can personalize the Colors and have it match everything else your wearing if you'd like. There are 2 different Drip tips (Glass and Metal) also, for a small setup it does have some customization options going for it.

Now that the packaging and details are out of the way I would like to tell you about the device and tank itself. It is seriously tiny....Ive had RTA's that were taller then this whole setup! Although its tiny its Hour glass tank chamber gives it a ton of Capacity for its size, with the 1 Ohm Coilhead Ive had the tank last 2-3 Days and I was using it more then any of my gear during this time. You unscrew the top and pour your liquid in, a Unicorn bottle or Glass Dropper will work as the channels that distribute liquid will even it all out but you do need to go slow or it may over flow into the chimney...

The coilheads are very small, have a 2.3mm center hole, 4 1.5mm holes for wicking, and 4 1mm holes for air intake. For this size coilhead all those are more then adequate and you will be hard pressed to burn a coil if its juiced if its primed in a tank of juice. You install them by unscrewing the AFC off and then pulling the Coilhead out and just pushing a new Coilhead in...how simple is that??

20160712_105426.jpg 20160712_105619.jpg 20160712_110551.jpg 20160712_110639.jpg

The Airflow itself it tight as it should be when closed down but opening it up you can get a great restrictive Lung Inhale. The AFC band is easy to adjust and it has 2 spots of knurling to help with gripping it for adjustments. The AFC holes are 5mmx1mm and allow for a good range of control, though limited by the coilhead so even wide open is tight.

The flavor with these coilheads are pretty ridiculous and I suggest using a 70/30 or thinner juice for best absorption rate. The vape off the Tank while on the supplied mod can be slightly warm for a Mouth to Lung but it is very enjoyable, especially with a 12mg or 18mg liquid....love a strong throat hit with M2L setups!

The Mod....This little guy is the best thing in this kit, dont get me wrong as I love the Tank but the Mod is soooo Tiny yet has great battery life and power output. Its regulated at 4V (900Mah) and can easily power anything you put on it above .3 Ohms but battery life will suffer using it lower then .6 Ohms. The Setup is 17mm around so most newer RTA/RDA/Tanks will look pretty silly on it and its a good thing the Tank that comes with it works very well.

The button lights up to inform you that your using it and it will change in color when it should be charged. It also turns off and on with 5 clicks and it gives a light show to tell you when its off or on, same if there isnt a Atomizer on it. You charge the mod with a Micro USB, which can take around a hour to charge it.

20160712_110752.jpg 20160712_105317.jpg 20160712_111215.jpg

You can find this Setup HERE and Spare Coilheads for it HERE, for less then $30 for a Full setup with a 5 packs of heads its more then a deal!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just entered a competition to win one on youtube. Will give it to a friend if l win!
Make sure you give it away before you actually see it...much like the Mini Volt and Nugget even if you dont normally use something like it you will want to keep it!

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Make sure you give it away before you actually see it...much like the Mini Volt and Nugget even if you dont normally use something like it you will want to keep it!
I have a Nugget already, haha. I would sooner get my friend off the cigs!:)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have a Nugget already, haha. I would sooner get my friend off the cigs!:)
It would be a great kit to do that with! I thought it was pretty crazy that I didnt bother using my 150w setups when I had it in my hand...

VU Sponsors