Become a Patron!

Vape Overload 26650 copper Unicorn has arrived!

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my Vape Overload 26650 copper Unicorn in the mail today. With the exception of one issue, very pleased with it – well worth the $109. Threading is very nice, as are the engravings. Clean, simple design that I find appealing.

Very smooth fire button but it will autofire when set down unless you lock it first. Vape Overload is getting stronger magnets for it and will be sending them out.

It’s designed and QC’d in the US; the milling is done in China.

Nice company to buy from. This is their first device and they have been outstanding with keeping everyone up-to-date as to progress and status.

Sorry for the crappy pictures -- looks a lot better in person than the pictures would suggest.

UNI1.jpg UNI2.jpg UNI3.jpg

ctvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was on their site today looking at the same one. It seems like a very well made mod. Now that you have had it for some time what are your impressions?

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed. I don’t use it a lot. It’s not due to performance – it is one of the hardest hitting mods I have. I also really like how it looks. But the fact that I can’t set it down without using the locking ring is a pain in the ass. Vape Overload has promised a fix – stronger magnets and a redesigned button – but I have not received mine yet. Hopefully soon. Once that issue is addressed I’m sure it will be a regular in my rotation.

On the plus side, Vape Overload has been great – continual updates and info, and one of the more entertaining startups with their FB and blog posts. They are coming out with a few other mods in the coming months that I’ll be interested in taking a look at.

VU Sponsors