Become a Patron!

Vape Royalty... Hats off to you

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, so I ordered a Kanger Top Tank from Vape Royalty as a Low Power Juice Conservative tank for work, a week later it was not working properly at all, after some research I discovered that I should have picked different. I contacted Vape Royalty and sent the tank back, they gave me a credit with shipping and I ordered another Crown. Tyler at Vape Royalty was very courteous and helpful, and made sure that as soon as they received my busted Kanger, that I was given credit. I will buy from them again, and recommend them highly. With all the online shops it's hard to know who's legit and who's not, and Vape Royalty is legit. Great Prices and Great Customer Sevice.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Royalty is great. They have very competitive prices and always have the latest gear. I've had an issue with a purchase that I made a while back and they made it right plus some. They are definitely high up on my list of vendors.

Alert! Dont you guys wonder why VAPE ROYALTY dosent have a Contact Phone Number? And did you know they have Complaints on Ripp Off Report???

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alert! Dont you guys wonder why VAPE ROYALTY dosent have a Contact Phone Number? And did you know they have Complaints on Ripp Off Report???

Do tell...

As I said above, I've never had an issue with them. They even got all my Christmas stuff here in time even though I ordered the week of.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Do tell...

As I said above, I've never had an issue with them. They even got all my Christmas stuff here in time even though I ordered the week of.
i just looked. 1 complaint from march 2016. apparently their sit claimed a 1 year warranty when it was a 6 month warranty. They've updated their site since then. also it was only 4 months old so the person filing the report got taken care of anyway. 1 report out of their years and years in business is not even worth considering. even the best companies are likely to piss off 1 customer throughout the years

siebert.brian

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They are shady . I've had a few problems with them . They also take Loaded Glazed Donut Ejuice out of it's package , remove the gorilla bottle included by Ruthless to sale, then flatten the cardboard package and mail it with the bottle outside of the packaging, lol. truth

VU Sponsors