Become a Patron!

Vape Space 4 flavors

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I went out on a limb away from my normal ADVs (Shocker, G2, Lemon Limey, Nam's Creme) and bought 2 juices from The Vape Space. I will say the prices are very good. The owner contacted me when my package got misrouted by USPS which is something I've never seen from a company. Well I ordered their Jesus Juice and DJango DJuice both 30mls. On receipt of the package I received two samples that where both 15mls in glass bottles with drippers. So lets get to the profiles also the juices are max VG I believe for dripping.

Jesus Juice: Its labeled as a buttery pecan laced custard. In the atlantis aspire inhale is a custardy nutty flavor on exhale its a sweet pecan buttery taste. Thats was at 34 watts. Tastes was amazing nothing overriding the other in perfect harmony. Now on a little boy RDA at .8 ohms on a mech same results yet better flavor (we all know premade tanks mute flavor). Also I didnt need to steep this bad boy.

Flavor: 10/10 nothing overpowers another and all taste great no chemically taste.
TH: 10/10 mine was 3mg nic so TH was there and very subtle the way i like it.
Vapor Production: 10/10 excellent in tank or RDA, and it leaves a nice aroma

DJango DJuice: It is labeled as Bourbon Almond RY4. I still need a few more weeks of steeping but its good in the aspire and decent on the dripper. What is really shining right mow is the whiskey caramel n tobacco. Now when smelled out of the bottle I get the almond n tobacco leaf smell but when caped its like a desert jim beam with a stoogie. RY4s for me are hard to find I normally use Carny4 by G2 as the blend is always the same. This juice from what I can get from it now is it will be better than G2s Carny Reserve and a whole lot cheaper. I will re-engage this review in a month or so. Keeping my fingers crossed cause this has eberything to be an amazing RY4 variant.

Spoonful: Milky Berrys. Basically Captain Crunch. Was one of the freebies and its shit hot. Nothing over powers another. Flavors change amazingly at different temps. Fruity berrys on inhale then that nice milky cremeiness infused with the berrys on exhale. I love it now ordering a big bottle.

Flavor: 10/10
TH: 5/10 no throat hit so be forwarned but its good without the TH besides who wants a throat hit with some cereal while watching thundercats??
Vapor Production: 10/10 also leaves an amazing aroma of creme berrys wife likes it for a change

Solstice: Cognac Cavendish, flavor is spot on to what it says. Not my cup of tea but my coworker loves it and it matches a well known pipe tobacco he uses in both flavor and aroma.

No I dont work for the vape space nor do I take bribes for free stuff I am not RipTrippers. Just an honest man trying to give everyone a good review on some juices as juice hunting is expensive and when you
Find one its like a gem in a haustavk and want everyone to know.

-AP

The Vape Space

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Meenman! We're happy that you really like our juice! We're a tad disappointed that some companies don' t seem to value the people that like their juice, and treat them with the graciousness that we all love, so we will continue to set ourselves apart from them.

In the mean time, if anyone wants to try and compare their experience to the one shown here just use the coupon code UNDERGROUND20 to take 20% off.

VU Sponsors