Vape store employee is going to get someone hurt

Discussion in 'What NOT to do!' started by Fudgey Finger, Dec 19, 2017.

1. hellcatrydr

hellcatrydr Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
  2. VapeOn1960

VapeOn1960 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Reminds me of a redneck joke "what were the redneck's last words?"... "watch this!"

3. vuJim

vuJim Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    If there's a malf in the mod that causes it to fire continuously I don't know as the battery's CDR being high enough for the wattage you vape it will save you, anyway. As for the fire button inadvertently getting held down in-pocket: Fire lock.

That being said: Was in a local vape store a couple weeks ago where the owner was instructing a newbie on battery care. Everything she was telling the prospective customer was guaranteed to shorten battery life, not prolong it. I bit my tongue and left.

4. Nexcron

Nexcron New Member

Blog Posts:
    Iknow this is a bit off topic but i would buy my batterys from carrackvape or something instead of lisetning to the bullshit from that guy about pulse and shit.

5. lordmage

lordmage Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    i would use liion or RTD myself...

SnapDragon NY and Nexcron like this.
  6. Nexcron

Nexcron New Member

Blog Posts:

Like i've been there with a few vape shops here in norway. Ended up ordering EVERYTHING from the internet cause its not really tempting to listen to people that pretends to know everything about vape and then they don't know shit.

7. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid New Member

Blog Posts:
    The girl at my local vape shop basically tells people to look up mooch's battery rating which I think is a fairly safe way of doing things cuz it's what most of us do anyway isn't it? I mean she can give you the basics though. But then again she also swears up and down that all Vape juice goes bad a year after it was made....

SteveS45 likes this.
  8. 516_vaper_li

516_vaper_li Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I hate knowledgeable vape shops owners who are more concerned about a sale

9. St.Roostifer

St.Roostifer Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Here's a good one. Right before I ordered my Dovpo Odin mod from Element, I stopped at a local BM to see what they had. Dude tells me he can get anything I want so I told him what I was looking for and he looked at me like a deer in the headlights. Had no idea what Dovpo, Odin or a DNA250c even were. :giggle:

KingPin!, MrMeowgi and Jinx'd like this.
  10. Amber Petti

Amber Petti Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    :giggle: