Become a Patron!

Vape tricks?

j0nj0n3s

Member For 1 Year
Am I missing something or is there not an area to discuss the "tricking" side of vaping? Somewhere to discuss tips, tricks, and struggles of blowing O's and making jellyfish after very split? Etc? If there isn't? Can this be it? Lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Am I missing something or is there not an area to discuss the "tricking" side of vaping? Somewhere to discuss tips, tricks, and struggles of blowing O's and making jellyfish after very split? Etc? If there isn't? Can this be it? Lol

I think most of us are a lot more concerned with remaining off cigarettes, and with the braindead politicians who want to play a "trick" on all vapers by making vaping either illegal or as expensive as cigarettes.

With important shit like that going on, playing "tricks" with vapor seems rather juvenile and irrelevant.

Andria

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think most of us are a lot more concerned with remaining off cigarettes, and with the braindead politicians who want to play a "trick" on all vapers by making vaping either illegal or as expensive as cigarettes.

With important shit like that going on, playing "tricks" with vapor seems rather juvenile and irrelevant.

Andria

Wow, way to be a dick!

Have you searched the forum for maybe a thread dedicated to tricks?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow, way to be a dick!

Ya think? Just seems pretty silly to me, with important things like quitting smoking/staying quit/keeping the gov't off our backs going on. It makes vaping seem like some teenaged fad rather than a way to lengthen/improve your life.

Andria

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ya think? Just seems pretty silly to me, with important things like quitting smoking/staying quit/keeping the gov't off our backs going on. It makes vaping seem like some teenaged fad rather than a way to lengthen/improve your life.

Andria
The way I see it, there is power in numbers. The more people that vape, the more people are likely to fight for it.

Thankfully, there is a plethora of gear available at this point to suit any and all vape styles.

If someone wants to do “vape tricks” then power to them. This forum is here for all those who vape, to exchange any information they want.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
*shrug*

I don't fit in with most groups, so it's no real surprise I don't really fit in with vapers either.

Andria

j0nj0n3s

Member For 1 Year
Amazing that cloud chasing and flavor chasing have their own threads and yet you haven't thrown a fit over that yet. I believe this will be my last post. I expected most forums were filled with toxic people like that, therefore, I shall return to my lack of interaction with "people" online. Goodbye and thanks to those who weren't douchebags.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Amazing that cloud chasing and flavor chasing have their own threads and yet you haven't thrown a fit over that yet. I believe this will be my last post. I expected most forums were filled with toxic people like that, therefore, I shall return to my lack of interaction with "people" online. Goodbye and thanks to those who weren't douchebags.
Honestly, I’m not into the tricks thing, but I’m pretty sure there are other members her who are.
I would start my search in the cloud chaser section.
http://vapingunderground.com/forums/cloud-chasers-corner.368/

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Some Smokers blow smoke rings so it's just common sense that some vapers are going to want to blow vape rings.

It's not my thing but I can see why people like doing it.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can see the allure. There are a lot of things in the world that get marketed to people who get a kick out of doing certain stuff. It's just not for me. Maybe if smoking jackets and butlers ever make a comeback I'll climb on board.:D

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

This forum isn't filled with toxic people - there are a few here and there, but a quick tap on their name and "Ignore" fixes that - there are Tons of cool people here, they just aren't the loudest of mouths

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
37d01cc35a69e47793dd64c9d353e75124c6f460e10f04d03e3a4ed0d9c40875.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping IS a way to get off of smokes. Worked for me when nothing else would.

Vaping is also a teen fad thing and a fad thing with several post teens as well.

Vaping can also be a hobby and building coils, making juice and even blowing clouds and tricks can be a part of that.

Vaping can be a competition too as in having the latest and greatest, most posh, etc vape gear.
some spend a LOT of money chasing the dream as do many in other aspects of life as well. Me I am pretty much a tightwad frugal vapist :)

I never even blew smoke rings when I smoked for 40+ years. But if someone wanted to it was fine with me same as vape tricks.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The way I see it, there is power in numbers. The more people that vape, the more people are likely to fight for it.

That is a very important point. As long as no one is hurt by it, I couldn't care if they vaped through their ass and blew it out their ears. I would like to see that though.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah but many of the people who make such a big deal out of ignoring someone just read what they post anyway. So actually the person they ignore is really getting to them since they are making them work to read it. LMFAO

Last edited:

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
little late to the party, but I do tricks or I'm learning. I'm gonna be blowing smoke out anyways, I might as well learn a few cool tricks just for fun.

I still smoke a cigarette cuz I live in a country where I kinda have to.

And also I learn that no matter what u do the government will always behind your ass cuz your always doing something they think is bad period.

Maple Syrup and Mods

Member For 1 Year

I like attempting to do tricks and I see it as a great thing to do with other people. Its always great to crack open some 3 or 0 Nic juice and try to have some fun. I suck at anything aside from O's or French inhale, but its always worth a shot.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Lol I dance so that's something else.

I'm terrible at tricks but when I'm smoking with friends (cigs) I look cool. I remember I was at a club and shitload were on the dance floor, it was crowded at hell. Me and 2 friends ended up just doing practices vape tricks at this corner lol. It was hella odd lol

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I dance like that nerd from Fresh Prince of Bel Aire and I know only two vape tricks. Rings and human fog machine. Rings from the days of smoking and turning an un-cloudy room into a cloudy room, fast.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah but many of the people who make such a big deal out ignoring someone just read what they post anyway. So actually the person they ignore is really getting to them since they are making them work to read it. LMFAO
Very true

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like you Steve. You have some funny shit to say sometimes. I'll admit I had you on ignore for a while. But caught myself reading everything you wrote. So fuck it took you back off ignore and actually enjoy your company. Sorry about the other day with the watt challenge thread. I feel like we have a lot of the same thinking I just keep it to myself and you're pretty open about it. Lol

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Maple Syrup and Mods

Member For 1 Year

I'm terrible at tricks but when I'm smoking with friends (cigs) I look cool. I remember I was at a club and shitload were on the dance floor, it was crowded at hell. Me and 2 friends ended up just doing practices vape tricks at this corner lol. It was hella odd lol

I can’t do either lol. So i just end up pushing my O’s around kinda and trying to spam. Still impresses anyone who does not vape.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I can’t do either lol. So i just end up pushing my O’s around kinda and trying to spam. Still impresses anyone who does not vape.
Well, at least you guys got that going for ya...

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
(I didn't read this whole thread)

I don't see anything wrong with "tricks". if that's your thing, knock yourself out. there are people that don't like "Bells and Whistles".
vaping, I like B&W's, to a point.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Vaping is a 95% less harmful reduction then smoking with saving lives, not a game!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vaping is a 95% less harmful reduction then smoking with saving lives, not a game!

I suppose you suppport banning flavors, dont like colors or designs on your hardware, and don't have any fun talking about vaping gear? Wait, you're a reviewer - you probably think vaping is Fun, right? But no fun allowed here, unflavored liquid and SS gear only, gtfo with your "vaping is so fun it's become a central part of my life, including my livelihood" hooliganism!!! :sarcasm:

It's a vape-related hobby. Building coils is a hobby, reviewing gear is a hobby, chatting on this forum is a hobby. If you're gonna degrade one as a "game" then better label all the hobbies a game.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I suppose you suppport banning flavors, dont like colors or designs on your hardware, and don't have any fun talking about vaping gear? Wait, you're a reviewer - you probably think vaping is Fun, right? But no fun allowed here, unflavored liquid and SS gear only, gtfo with your "vaping is so fun it's become a central part of my life, including my livelihood" hooliganism!!! :sarcasm:
Dude you got it all wrong, ecigs were meant to kick the smoking habit not doing tricks which brings down FDA heat on us. I NEVER mentioned colors, flavors, etc ONLY TRICKS! That was words from your MOUTH! And where did you read not allowed here? Are you making up shit?

VapinVegas01

Member For 4 Years
Dude you got it all wrong, ecigs were meant to kick the smoking habit not doing tricks which brings down FDA heat on us. I NEVER mentioned colors, flavors, etc ONLY TRICKS! That was words from your MOUTH! And where did you read not allowed here? Are you making up shit?

Bullshit. Nobody needs a quad 18650 300w mod to quit smoking. Saw you promoted one very recently. Can’t have it both ways. If someone wants to blow rings or whatever with their vapes, have at it.

Im kinda bored with the same rings I have had perfected for 38 years. If the kids are making flying dragons like Gandalf, I say let’s see them.

While ignore is an option, others should consider that they do not have to comment on every fucking thread. Particularly if all you got is some judgmental bullshit.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
When ecigs first hit the market 10 years ago there was not enough vapor in them which users always wanted more, and more for the inhale feeling like a cigarette.

Fast forward 10 years later (now) we have sub ohms with tremendous amounts of vapor way surpassing a cigarette, cigar or pipe inhaling.

Today I see more, and more sub ohm vapers going back to MTL with smaller higher ohm atomizers realizing why they starting using e-cigs in the first place.

You smoked x amount of years, now your vaping which I say in my opinion is a lot safer in normal MTL vaping of 1.0 ohm or higher.

Sub ohming which has great tasting flavor that I have done over the years a lot, and still do at 20% of the times. The other times now I use MTL because I feel it is really too much vapor to inhale, and some independent studies unpublished previ to me have shown that sub ohming below 1.0 ohm can change the chemistry of the liquid when heated at a certain high temperature degree to potentially have levels of harmful vapor with use over time, but still safer then smoking.

BOTTOM LINE: Your lungs are meant to inhale oxygen only but if you took up smoking as I did many years ago, and made the switch to e-cigs you are a lot less at risk of developing lung, and other diseases, but please keep it conservative, and simple to satisfy your crave when at all possible. Be educated, and be sensible in life, it is never too late to learn,

VAPE ON!

unnamed (2)i887777777777777777i.jpg

Maple Syrup and Mods

Member For 1 Year
When ecigs first hit the market 10 years ago there was not enough vapor in them which users always wanted more, and more for the inhale feeling like a cigarette.

Fast forward 10 years later (now) we have sub ohms with tremendous amounts of vapor way surpassing a cigarette, cigar or pipe inhaling.

Today I see more, and more sub ohm vapers going back to MTL with smaller higher ohm atomizers realizing why they starting using e-cigs in the first place.

You smoked x amount of years, now your vaping which I say in my opinion is a lot safer in normal MTL vaping of 1.0 ohm or higher.

Sub ohming which has great tasting flavor that I have done over the years a lot, and still do at 20% of the times. The other times now I use MTL because I feel it is really too much vapor to inhale, and some independent studies unpublished previ to me have shown that sub ohming below 1.0 ohm can change the chemistry of the liquid when heated at a certain high temperature degree to potentially have levels of harmful vapor with use over time, but still safer then smoking.

BOTTOM LINE: Your lungs are meant to inhale oxygen only but if you took up smoking as I did many years ago, and made the switch to e-cigs you are a lot less at risk of developing lung, and other diseases, but please keep it conservative, and simple to satisfy your crave when at all possible. Be educated, and be sensible in life, it is never too late to learn,

VAPE ON!

View attachment 123342
I understand what this means, but vaping is not just for quitting smoking. I’ll admit that it mostly is, but it is developing into its own hobby. There are vape tricking, coil building, and cloud competitions. Its developing into something the tobacco industry never did.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I understand what this means, but vaping is not just for quitting smoking. I’ll admit that it mostly is, but it is developing into its own hobby. There are vape tricking, coil building, and cloud competitions. Its developing into something the tobacco industry never did.
It was never meant to that way with competitions when we first started out. But you did have cigarette smokers blowing O rings which I guess you can call it a trick,

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
But like many other "inventions", vaping has evolved. Heck, look at how computers have evolved. Even communications within the computer realm. Years ago, if you wanted internet access, you had to have an account with either a university or a government agency. Nowadays, it's become part of the fabric of our lives. If you want to continue riding to work in your horse and buggy, that's fine. Not a thing wrong with it. But don't condemn people for driving their cars.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
But like many other "inventions", vaping has evolved. Heck, look at how computers have evolved. Even communications within the computer realm. Years ago, if you wanted internet access, you had to have an account with either a university or a govenment agency. Nowadays, it's become part of the fabric of our lives. If you want to continue riding to work in your horse and buggy, that's fine. Not a thing wrong with it. But don't condemn people for driving their cars.
So your lungs have evolved? LOL

VU Sponsors