Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Don't start.

And considering how bad they were from 40 years of smoking, yes. I believed they're in MUCH better condition than they were.
Yes I know , had my lungs checked with a xray, sleep study, and breathing tests machines that where huge big machines after a few years of vaping by a pulmonary doctor with having clear lungs again.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
cell phone were made talking and now ppl are using them for everything. I bet u Daimler Benz never thought that In a million years that cars would be used for anything else but commuting and here we are with working to auto racing to ppl customize cars.

Seriously u don't really need a mech mod or a crazy box mod that blows huge vape clouds of your trying to quit smoking. But some how there are ppl that choose those over a simple ego-t. Why? Maybe it's fashion, it's a trend I don't know. All I really know is I can't stop them. Plus if it's just a simple quit smoking, then we wouldn't need a cloud chaser section? I don't know what cig or cigar your smoking that has that much smoke? But hey that's just me.

I know ppl here in China that vape and they have never even smoked a cig in there life. Why? Cuz they find it cool. Vaping is just like cell phones and cars, a Chinese doctor trying help ppl by giving them a better option. And now it's turn into something more then that.

But hey WTF do I know, I still smoke cigarettes while I vape and I'm not even addicted to nicotine

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
A trick is a mofo who’s out spending money on these bitches.

Sent from Star Destroyer Executor

VU Sponsors