Become a Patron!

Vape Vendors that listen

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to VapeWild for listening to their customers. They're mainly an online ejuice vendor so their hardware offerings aren't as diverse as other places. From what I've seen mod choices from ejuice companies are pretty limited and usually lower end mainstream, you'll find things like isticks or smok sticks, alien, wismec, starter 'kits' and aio's.

Over the past several months, through customers weighing in on social media and either suggesting or asking for devices to be offered, they've added some decent mods to their lineup. They already offered the sx mini g but out of only around 30 or so devices they offer they have recently added the aspire speeder and now the smoant battlestar, smoant charon and voopoo drag as well as a squonk box.

It's nice to see an online vendor first off listening to their customers, and second out of the smaller inventory they have making sure customers have access to more solid gear. Not just glitzy led laden gimmick stuff. Hopefully it becomes a trend moving forward with other juice vendors as well. No longer just selling overpriced old gear as 'high end' to new vapers who go looking for juice and don't know any better so they pick up something while they're buying juice.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have had nothing but good experiences with Vape Wild and the secret e-Liquids are so much fun to get and try to figure out what flavor it is!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VW was the first online vendor I from where I bought juice and have always been more than satisfied with the service and like you impressed with the hardware they are offering. Now, if they could get rid of the 30ml bottles or at least offer different sizes. They have two flavors I vape on a regular basis and it would be nice to get one 120 or 60ml bottles instead of 4 30ml for the same quantity.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea true about the bottles. The 30ml's are convenient and all for toting with but it's a lot of waste in packaging. The last few times I've bought 240ml of my adv along with a handful of others, open up the bag and a shit ton of 30ml bottles everywhere. lol. Kind of torn between the regular 30ml and unicorn 30ml but would be cool to have 60 or 120ml unicorn/chubbies.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If they are insistent on sticking with 30ml bottles I'd personally prefer unicorns as they are easier to store. Maybe I'm in a minority and most of the customers prefer the 30ml bottles.

VU Sponsors