Become a Patron!

Vape wont turn on

Okay, so I have a Vaporesso Revenger x , Ive had it for a month now, it has worked before but when I try to turn it on now, it wont turn on. I know its not dead because last time I used it (3 days ago) it was on 50% battery. I always turn it off. Any ideas what the issue might be?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Only suggestion I have is try charging it more...some times battery indicators are not accurate.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
If it has been in a purse or bag it could have been turned back on and drained out. Have you tried leaving it on charge for a while? Batteries will need to have been charged to a certain percent in order to power on the mod. Not sure what % it is for yours.

If it has been in a purse or bag it could have been turned back on and drained out. Have you tried leaving it on charge for a while? Batteries will need to have been charged to a certain percent in order to power on the mod. Not sure what % it is for yours.
It always sits on my dresser.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Have you at least tried charging them? Tried some different batteries or tried these batteries in a different mod?

GrayG70

Member For 1 Year
Check the orientation of your batteries. Each battery needs to go in a specific way, i.e. the positive and negative terminals need to be oriented correctly.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Also try removing the batteries and reinstalling them. I had a MOD once not turn on because of the most minute amount of e-Liquid on a battery terminal.

VU Sponsors