Become a Patron!

Vape

Hey guys, I recently turned 18 and I started smoking 10 cigs a day since around 15. I bought a vaporesso orca and I am quite satisfied with it. I am vaping around 2 ml of ejuice a day of 20mg nic. Do you think it’s ok?

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a good start but I would keep an eye on how much juice you go through to ensure you arent increasing your nicotine intake. I would also reduce your nic slowly. You should be able to get to 0 quickly. If that os your intended goal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, I recently turned 18 and I started smoking 10 cigs a day since around 15. I bought a vaporesso orca and I am quite satisfied with it. I am vaping around 2 ml of ejuice a day of 20mg nic. Do you think it’s ok?

Welcome :wave:!

Vape whatever it takes to keep you off the smokes - 2 mls of juice a day is very much on the low side

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Kits were very different when I started vaping, and was using 18mg for the most part. You can always reduce your nic level, so just be cautious, as suggested. You'll know if you take too much... headaches, nausea. I've gotten down to about 8mg right now, as a mouth to lung vaper. Those using direct to lung tanks are usually around 3mg.

Your body will let you know if it's too much for you. Listen to it.

Yes but if we do the maths( 2 mlx 20mg = 40 mg of nicotine daily) vs when i was smoking cigarettes ( 10 cigsx 0,8 mg = 8 mg of nic). Like isn’t my nic intake too high?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yes but if we do the maths( 2 mlx 20mg = 40 mg of nicotine daily) vs when i was smoking cigarettes ( 10 cigsx 0,8 mg = 8 mg of nic). Like isn’t my nic intake too high?

You'll know it's too high if you get ill effects - rapid heartbeat, nausea, sweats, etc

The danger of too little is craving or giving in to the urge to smoke

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Vapor does not absorb the same as combustibles. It is absorbed much slower and more escapes than with traditional smoking. It will take your body a few weeks to adjust to the difference. As mentioned you will know if you are over doing it. Relax and enjoy being a non smoker.:)

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yes.. I use 6 to 10ml of 6mg/ml juices per day which is about 50% more nic per day that you..... Your average is about 40mg TOTAL of nic per day.. the average i have found is about 50mg per day for most exsmoking vapers..... The big difference is HOW the nic is consumed.... Higher wattages and lower mg/ml or lower wattages and higher mg/ml juices..... If your not getting dissy or nauseated, your probably not using too much nic.

VU Sponsors