Become a Patron!

Vapebox Facebook contest

LINK: www.facebook.com/officialvapebox

Enter for a chance to win! Here are the entry details:
1. Like
2. Share
3. Tag a fellow vaper

THREE (3) winners will each receive a February Vapebox. Only available in 6MG, 12MG, or 18MG.

Must follow all entry rules otherwise you will be disqualified. (We do sort through all likes, shares and tags)

*We are also running a separate giveaway on our Instagram: @officialvapebox. There's way less entries there, so your chances will be much greater. Head over and participate!

Giveaway ends on 2/17/15. Please make sure you have our page liked as winners will be announced via this page.

WINNERS MUST RESPOND WITHIN 24 HOURS. NO EXCEPTIONS. We will attempt to Facebook message the winners but it is the winners responsibility to follow-up.

MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PARTICIPATE.

*Winners will be selected at random using random.org

www.vape-box.com

LINK: www.facebook.com/officialvapebox

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FB contests are really getting annoying as of late....... like some company you haven't even tried, share said company, tag one of your friends.......spank the monkey, jump through another hoop, sorry, no more, want to give something away, do a rafflecopter, or maybe just maybe a entry contest on VU. FUCK FACEBOOK!!

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FB contests are really getting annoying as of late....... like some company you haven't even tried, share said company, tag one of your friends.......spank the monkey, jump through another hoop, sorry, no more, want to give something away, do a rafflecopter, or maybe just maybe a entry contest on VU. FUCK FACEBOOK!!

I have a fb account; have lots of great vaping friends, for me, quick easy way to get info if I need it. The contests I don't do like I was. I belong to a couple of groups that do waffles...I enjoy those more and no hoops to jump thru. No offense to new vendors on fb... It better be something I want or am interested in that doesn't include "most shares" or some such crap... I refuse to do those or like the vendors....

I'd rather see hella lots more contests on VU that have nothing to do with a fb entry!

LouPop13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Liking and sharing was bad enuff, but the tagging friends is really out of control!!

I don't enter FB contests anymore unless it's something really worth while...o_O

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
making-money-from-facebook.png

i really dont like FB. its something i use to have a son call or ask a son for an errand.(my husband and i don't have a car, sons work mixed night shifts-day sleepers)I'm resistant to the "public" viewing of what i call my business .for just a contest i'd rather not "like", or share an unknown "entity" MFS, Evcigs, MVS, Discountvapers--their known, and they run contests from their web pages and its a method i much prefer.

VU Sponsors