Become a Patron!

VapeCrafter - Craft of the Month Contest

nogalesvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
have the winners for this month received their stuff???

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@cherrycakes- I placed an order ($$$) with them, order placed on 11/15, and I too got a shipping notification on 11/18. Then on 11/24 I got an email from the owner (Kaween) that basically said that none of the orders that were prepared and packaged the 18th to the 21st got shipped out until the 24th, basically because of a clerical error, and that they would be shipping that day. I was assured they were shipping it via priority shipping, and I would absolutely receive it by 11/26. Still haven't gotten it. I was given a tracking number (9405511899561053009156) but the tracking number shows that a label was made on 11/25, but hasn't ever been received by USPS. In further communication with Kaween, he said this is due to a mix up at the post office due to after-hours drop offs and whatever else. There were various other communications that went on in which I was told I should have already received it, was told I'd be sent a tracking number, but never received it, etc, etc. Kaween told me yesterday via email that my package was at the post office (assuming since 11/24) and they have yet to ship it, but they were going to send it overnight to me. Well, it didn't come in the mail today either...so I called him. He said via phone that it got shipped yesterday and I'll absolutely receive it tomorrow. I'm a patient person, but this has been a bit much. I understand it's a fairly new company, and the guy (Kaween) seems really nice and helpful, and I'm just trying to give him a chance. I just want what I ordered is all. We'll see if I receive it tomorrow or not... on the phone he told me he was driving, and that once he got to a computer he would send me the tracking number for the package that I'm supposed to get tomorrow (which I should have got today)... I never got the tracking number email tonight. Truthfully, if I don't receive it tomorrow I'm going to ask for a refund of my money, and if he doesn't want to do that, I guess I'll have to contact my bank to see if there's anything they can do since I used my Visa card. It's really a shame because I had high hopes and planned on doing quite a bit of business with them. I even wrote up a post in their forum on here about their wonderful customer service. However that customer service only goes so far... you also have to deliver. They did give me a coupon code for 20% off a future purchase, but I'm afraid I don't think that's enough to persuade me to try again. It's been a real headache. Hopefully someone will come on here and tell you something about your order and the status of it... if not try emailing them.

Last edited:

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This isn't an isolated incident, they've been having shipping problems from day one as far as I can tell.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
have the winners for this month received their stuff???
I gave my winnings to Franciscan so he can give it the veteran group he works with in the St Louis area that helps veterans stop smoking. VapeCrafter, Franciscan and myself had a PM last night and all looks good for Franciscan to get the 10 X 10ml bottles of juice. I'm sure Franciscan will keep me up to date when he receives it. I expect it should arrive in less than a week.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@cherrycakes- I placed an order ($$$) with them, order placed on 11/15, and I too got a shipping notification on 11/18. Then on 11/24 I got an email from the owner (Kaween) that basically said that none of the orders that were prepared and packaged the 18th to the 21st got shipped out until the 24th, basically because of a clerical error, and that they would be shipping that day. I was assured they were shipping it via priority shipping, and I would absolutely receive it by 11/26. Still haven't gotten it. I was given a tracking number (9405511899561053009156) but the tracking number shows that a label was made on 11/25, but hasn't ever been received by USPS. In further communication with Kaween, he said this is due to a mix up at the post office due to after-hours drop offs and whatever else. There were various other communications that went on in which I was told I should have already received it, was told I'd be sent a tracking number, but never received it, etc, etc. Kaween told me yesterday via email that my package was at the post office (assuming since 11/24) and they have yet to ship it, but they were going to send it overnight to me. Well, it didn't come in the mail today either...so I called him. He said via phone that it got shipped yesterday and I'll absolutely receive it tomorrow. I'm a patient person, but this has been a bit much. I understand it's a fairly new company, and the guy (Kaween) seems really nice and helpful, and I'm just trying to give him a chance. I just want what I ordered is all. We'll see if I receive it tomorrow or not... on the phone he told me he was driving, and that once he got to a computer he would send me the tracking number for the package that I'm supposed to get tomorrow (which I should have got today)... I never got the tracking number email tonight. Truthfully, if I don't receive it tomorrow I'm going to ask for a refund of my money, and if he doesn't want to do that, I guess I'll have to contact my bank to see if there's anything they can do since I used my Visa card. It's really a shame because I had high hopes and planned on doing quite a bit of business with them. I even wrote up a post in their forum on here about their wonderful customer service. However that customer service only goes so far... you also have to deliver. They did give me a coupon code for 20% off a future purchase, but I'm afraid I don't think that's enough to persuade me to try again. It's been a real headache. Hopefully someone will come on here and tell you something about your order and the status of it... if not try emailing them.

Wow. This is similar to what happened to me. I won't go through it all, but here is the bulk: I ordered on 11/17 and was told here in PM that order went out on 11/23. That never came and I was issued a refund (though I didn't ask for one). Kaween contacted me on 12/2 and told me that order actually went out on Friday, 11/26 -- which is weird becasue there was no Friday the 26th. So either it went out on Friday the 28th or Wednesday the 26th. Either which way, that order is still not here and it's now 12/5. He told me (in that email from 12/2) that due to this matter he would re-send the initial order out and told me to check my email over the next couple hours for an email from stamps.com for my tracking (of the supposed second package that was being sent out). That was over 72 hours ago and I still have received no package and no email about my tracking number. I did contact him yesterday to get my tracking number but he hasn't yet responded.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm calling shenanigans. Unless someone has actually received something from them, I say scam

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah that's what really made me mad they were too busy posting cyber monday deals to respond to any email

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They guaranteed delivery for those customers by 12/1 or it's free, plus they got free shipping. I just want what I ordered and paid for on 11/15!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about the post where Robby had told you that had you purchased the order they would have refunded you, got the juices to you ASAP, and/or would send you a coupon code for "free wares for all your trouble."
I just questioned about that too.. I haven't been given or offered any refunds. They did give me a 20% off future order code. Anyone want it?

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How about the post where Robby had told you that had you purchased the order they would have refunded you, got the juices to you ASAP, and/or would send you a coupon code for "free wares for all your trouble."
I just questioned about that too.. I haven't been given or offered any refunds. They did give me a 20% off future order code. Anyone want it?

You should be issued a refund.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should be issued a refund.
Yeah I kind of feel the same way. At least a credit for the amount spent or something. At least then the company gets to keep the money, guarantees I'll order again (using the credit), and gives them a chance to redeem themselves with the second order. I haven't asked for either one just yet, I guess I've been trying to be Mr. Niceguy and give them the chance to make it right first before requesting something. You see how well that's working for me huh?

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I kind of feel the same way. At least a credit for the amount spent or something. At least then the company gets to keep the money, guarantees I'll order again (using the credit), and gives them a chance to redeem themselves with the second order. I haven't asked for either one just yet, I guess I've been trying to be Mr. Niceguy and give them the chance to make it right first before requesting something. You see how well that's working for me huh?

I keep checking back to this thread hoping they'd respond. And this is their thread!

The sad part is that I will still check my mailbox tomorrow hoping my package is there.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did recieve my order from vapecrafter, there were some shipping issues, I got a couple different tracking numbers from them before I got my order, the last one I got was shipped priority mail, which seeing the receipt on the priority mailer, showed they actually payed more to ship it out than I had paid for my order. I think they do have some shipping issues to get sorted out, but I can honestly say that I don't think they are out to scam anybody. I too received a code for 20% off, I haven't used it yet, but I'm just waiting for some more money to be able to buy some stuff before I order juice from anybody ( Christmas is kicking my ass this year)

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well. I'm glad at least one out of four...5, 6?? People got their order finally

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hope my package comes today and I hope @VapeCrafter responds to this thread finally.

Mail isn't here yet today, but I sure hope my package is there!!!!! The thing is, I want it badly. It's not a whole lot of places that offer services like this, so there's hardly an alternative.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got vapemail today! From Bullcityvapor. Suhweet. Nothing from Vapecrafter though.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got a tracking number from stamps.com. it's not showing as shipped yet, will check tomorrow. If I do get it, awesome. Still ticked off I've been waiting over a month though

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Our CEO, Kaween's busy fulfilling orders today, but I'm sure he will address these issues as soon as he is available. November was a month wrought with shipping issues for us and we've since dropped Stamps.com to work with a providor that's better suited to handle our unique programming needs.

I've worked to address these issues individually with everyone, but it seems like remnants of our old system continue to haunt us all. We'll continue to work with all of you for sure until you receive your e-liquid. I know it isn't likely that we're going to win you back as customers at this point, but I'll be damned if you don't get to try your creations.

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't send one, but that's great to hear!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woohoo!!! I finally did receive my order today. Took three weeks but the juices are good...haha! I can't honestly say I'm a happy customer, or that I'm happy with the experience, but I am happy I got my order. I can vouch that VapeCrafter is definitely not a scam, and the quality of the product and the packaging is good. Best of luck to everyone else waiting, I hope you all get yours soon too, more so I hope the iron out the problems for any future customers/orders/winners.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too @Mr.Mann, VapeCrafter's offerings are unique, and very appealing to me. The guys seem very nice too. I wish them nothing but success. They actually contacted me tonight and made things right by me...assuming all goes well with my next order here in the near future.

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please check your e-mails and PMs at your earliest convenience, and let me know if you haven't received a tracking number, or still have any pending issues that we can help to resolve.

You can PM me here, or reach out to me directly at [email protected]

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a tracking number but that doesn't mean that package has actually been shipped yet, according to stamps.com all I have is an electronic notification and the package has not actually been mailed

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a tracking number but that doesn't mean that package has actually been shipped yet, according to stamps.com all I have is an electronic notification and the package has not actually been mailed

Mine is the same on the normal USPS site.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
stamps.com info blows, they don't update half as often as usps, which is saying something cause I've recieved packages from usps a day before their site says I should have. Perfect example being, I currently have a package coming to me from a win, stamps.com shows notification sent, then acceptance by PO, usps shows picked up, sent out, at first stop and an expected delivery of Thursday. This would be why if anybody sends me an email with tracking link through stamps.com, I just copy and paste tracking to usps, I don't even bother looking at them.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
stamps.com info blows, they don't update half as often as usps, which is saying something cause I've recieved packages from usps a day before their site says I should have. Perfect example being, I currently have a package coming to me from a win, stamps.com shows notification sent, then acceptance by PO, usps shows picked up, sent out, at first stop and an expected delivery of Thursday. This would be why if anybody sends me an email with tracking link through stamps.com, I just copy and paste tracking to usps, I don't even bother looking at them.

I've had the same problem with stamps.com too. Too bad that my tracking doesn't show any movement anywhere else though.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now the playing field will be back to even and we can judge the product on its own merits -- although it'll be hard not to hold it to a slightly higher standard considering the wait we had to endure.

Odian

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sugared Pear
peach x 1 parts
pear x 4 parts
brown sugar x 2 parts
cininnmon x 1 parts
toasted marshmallow x 1 parts
vanilla x 1 part

50/50 or 60/40 vg/pg blend 6mg nic.
I would very much like to try this....0mg though, would be my preference....

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really wish someone would come up with a good whiskey flavor. I don't know how one would go about it, but as much as I love my whiskey, I would love to be able to vape it as well :)

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors