Become a Patron!

VapeCrafter

Kaween - VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was curious if anybody got that code 1KXET4RVJREC to work for them?

Yes, somebody used it last night about 10 minutes after I posted it. It was only good for a single use so it was first come, first serve.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I gave you guys a second shot and you messed that up too.
why should I want to order from you in the future? I still haven't got my juice. All I got was a nasty email. Its not my fault it takes you guys a month to deliver. But you're absolutely right, never again. Two strikes and a nasty email, you're out.

Now wait a minute , you still don't have your juice yet ," WTF ", and they messed up twice ? That warrants another "WTF" , somethings fishy here . Vapecraft may have refunded cherrycakes money but if they said they were going to send her free juice for her trouble you still can't play the "guess when you'll get your juice " game .

I'll be perfectly honest , i would respond in the same way as her , if a vendor fucked up my order twice which i can't even comprehend because i'll kill if my order is fucked up once but hey, she's a lot more tolerant than i am i suppose.

That the vendor refunded her money does not exclude what she was promised .

The only thing that would of been acceptable to me is not only my refunded money but free juice at my house asap , and i mean asap (which could mean lacing up at 3.00 am and walking from Mass to cherrycake's house by the time she wakes , if you don't think you will make it by morning , pick up the pace) , there's always a very simple solution .

That is what i would consider acceptable CS , and don't forget CC is a big time customer , she typically orders up to twice a year , yes, you heard me , twice a year . You just don't play with customers like that .

Maybe i'm being unreasonable i don't know , pretty sure everything i said is perfectly reasonable , thinking it over right now , ok i mulled it over and i'm going with it , very reasonable actually.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was curious if anybody got that code 1KXET4RVJREC to work for them?

Well , seconds after he said he's putting his money where his mouth is last night i got a message saying sorry out of luck , i just get a real bad vibe from this place , definitely avoiding and will not be doing business with them. I just can't stand head games , and i'm real good at knowing when someones jerking me around .

I'm with wllmc , F em.

Kaween - VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well , seconds after he said he's putting his money where his mouth is last night i got a message saying sorry out of luck , i just get a real bad vibe from this place , definitely avoiding and will not be doing business with them. I just can't stand head games , and i'm real good at knowing when someones jerking me around .

I'm with wllmc , F em.

If you were the one that e-mailed me asking about it and saying we had too many options and for me to put the order through for you, that e-mail was received at 3:43 AM. I posted the coupon code at 2:05 AM, hardly seconds. It was redeemed by @AmandaD at 2:15 AM, please confirm with her if you don't believe me.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did test it to see if it was real. The recipe was marked private, and as you say you couldn't read it. I obviously am not interested in using your services - feel free to give it to someone else.

Kaween - VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here, I'll do it again. Coupon code P4DQ4OBEAMK8 good for any 30 mL custom product. Active now, you must order on the site using the coupon code for it to work, and it will only work once. First person to get it gets it.

Since it's past noon now I can say this will be completed before end of day Saturday. and will likely ship out Monday, possibly Tuesday -- making delivery on Wednesday-Friday depending on where you are in the country.

N

Newheart301

One person will be given some free juice... after thousands on this forum have read about your lousy service, ( which you have admitted to helping) and that's supposed to restore out trust in your company........ yeah, just ... is your brain really engaged ?

Kaween - VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One person will be given some free juice... after thousands on this forum have read about your lousy service, ( which you have admitted to helping) and that's supposed to restore out trust in your company........ yeah, just ... is your brain really engaged ?

Nah, we gave store credit and free juice and 50% no-limit coupons and double orders to pretty much everyone who had to wait longer than expected. That one coupon was just to prove a point that we're all caught up now and if anyone doesn't believe me they can try us out at 0 risk.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

it's not 'free' .. 6$ for shipping.. and 3$ for tax or something? not sure.. but it comes out to over 9$ .. I checked out just to see but i'm all set someone else can scoop up their 'free juice'

Kaween - VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it's not 'free' .. 6$ for shipping.. and 3$ for tax or something? not sure.. but it comes out to over 9$ .. I checked out just to see but i'm all set someone else can scoop up their 'free juice'

If you use the coupon provided on a 30 mL custom juice, it will take $10.99 off of the $10.99 price, making it free. Free orders also have free shipping in our system, and tax is calculated as, free. Whoever uses this coupon will not pay anything to put the order through the system whatsoever.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I finally received tracking info on my Vape 4 Vets PIF
zBqcwJA.png

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good to hear. I would rather hear that you just received it.:cool:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Those that know me, know that I am very patient and optimistic.
I sort of know you, but I know you are VERY patient and optimistic to wait this long for your order from this company

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I sort of know you, but I know you are VERY patient and optimistic to wait this long for your order from this company

Don't be fooled , he's ready to kill trust me , and thats saying something because the guy blesses people . You would think a guy like that would have more self control .

Got to be honest , The F man is an amazing individual , cares for others (even me i think) not positive though so don't hold me to it but he did offer to bless me once.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well......it is a donation to my programme.....everything was arranged in good faith. Things happen, and worst case scenario....since it was a contest, nobody is out any money beyond shipping costs.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well......it is a donation to my programme.....everything was arranged in good faith. Things happen, and worst case scenario....since it was a contest, nobody is out any money beyond shipping costs.

Should of said that in the beginning , didn't realize it was in good faith, that changes everything.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I went to the VA hospital today for doctor appointments and I asked at least 10 people in 6 different offices if OKC had a program for helping vet quit smoking and most looked at me and asked "What is vape"
My doctor was happy that I quit smoking and nicotine but she said she knew little about how vaping helped people quit smoking. She know, because she gave me Chantix and Wellbutrin, each twice, that drugs did not help me quit. She noted that drugs had a low success rate.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't hit me, but Fasttech?
Or Amazon, Walmart, or any number of large companies, slow shipping is the norm, I truly think people who vape forget that we normally get much faster shipping that is the norm for ANY type of business. Mainly because it's not huge businesses we're dealing with on most occasions.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or Amazon, Walmart, or any number of large companies, slow shipping is the norm, I truly think people who vape forget that we normally get much faster shipping that is the norm for ANY type of business. Mainly because it's not huge businesses we're dealing with on most occasions.

Amazon, really? I order a lot from there, and it's always shipped within 24 hours.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Amazon, maybe, if you have prime, but how many products on there can you get that aren't actually from an Amazon DC? And also, shipped in 24 hrs does not always mean you get it faster.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've had several orders from Amazon recently, actually did all my Christmas shopping on there for Black Friday sales and some before then, one order in middle of November, shipped next day, arrived on Dec 23. Not always the fastest of shipping. And I live within a half hour drive of an Amazon DC.

Last edited:

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't gonna say anything in this, but I will offer up this. I have been in retail and there is one unfortunate side effect to being in retail. You NEVER get to take the holiday season off....that month and a half is your bread and butter for the whole year. You screw up Thanksgiving to new years, may as well take the whole year off cause you're destroying your company.
Working in and managing retail for what feels like forever now, you as a business owner cannot take off during that time of year, but as an employer, you damn well better give staff time off around then to spend with their families, or you'll be damaging the business even more when you have no employees and can't get anything done. I see things this way, having worked both sides of retail, I might lose a couple of sales for giving all but my essential employees off, but I'd rather lose a couple dollars for that, than have no employees to help me make money the rest of the year. Training people costs more in money in lost sales and down time than what you'd lose for treating your employees like something other than slaves.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Working in and managing retail for what feels like forever now, you as a business owner cannot take off during that time of year, but as an employer, you damn well better give staff time off around then to spend with their families, or you'll be damaging the business even more when you have no employees and can't get anything done. I see things this way, having worked both sides of retail, I might lose a couple of sales for giving all but my essential employees off, but I'd rather lose a couple dollars for that, than have no employees to help me make money the rest of the year. Training people costs more in money in lost sales and down time than what you'd lose for treating your employees like something other than slaves.
I wouldn't have given the employees the time off. Only being open a few months, they would have been hired knowing they were going to have to work this First holiday season to help get the company off the ground, thus helping to guarantee future employment.

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We just got off a long meeting call and here's the plan; The 47 orders we finally got remixed again seem to not be showing movement on tracking again. /sigh We're going to send a group of the newest orders via some different routes. 1) try a personal name 2) try some with fedex 3) try another post office.

We've just recently finished updating our shipping system from Stamps.com to ShippingEasy, which seems to be much better so far.

We received an in-person receipt after personally dropping those orders off, so if tomorrow by 6pm, the tracking numbers don't update, Saturday and Sunday will be purely buckle down and remix weekend for ALL of those orders along with some hardcore evidence backed bitching to the post office. We have reason to believe an investigation is under way, but that can take months, and it won't help any of our customers for us to get refunds/insurance. Whichever route seems to produce the best results in that short time frame will be used to resend the bulk of orders. We may even do some further splitting of the orders if necessary to produce results. We're keeping a tight eye on the tracking info, and boy do we hope things will update tomorrow.

I will do my best to keep this thread updated as the information gets to us.

We really appreciate everyone's patience as we struggle through this issue that seems to be persistently out of our control. We're humans, and discovering that our orders were not reaching their destination without an answer that we could provide to customers asking about the status of their orders caught us off guard, which hopefully helps to explain the slump in response time for the month of December. Either way, it's inexcusable and embarrassing, so please don't take that as an attempt to excuse ourselves from that disgraceful disservice.

Your frustration and anger is fully founded. I know I'd be just as angry, but please know that we feel exactly the same way. We have one goal and one end game in mind, let people customize their e-juice. Accusations of lies and deceit are ultra depressing to us, but until everyone finally gets their orders, we really can't blame you. Venting is healthy, and I personally don't hold anyone accountable for the reactions on this thread.

We're working on integrating Zen Desk into our site to better handle customer support.

Here's to future results that can back up our intentions.

-Robby
VapeCrafter CTO

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let's see. A complete scumbag business model? Check. Scumbag service? Check. Scumbag attitude? Check. Obtuse, narrow scumbag justifications of scumbag actions? Check.

These assholes are ripoff artists. They knew they were gonna piss people off and ONLY stay here to promote their bullshit "product", put out fires and try to steal more shit from people that actually worked for what they have. It's because of fucking trash like these smelly ballsacks that will mean people will have to try to figure out DIY on their own because the vets will be reluctant to help.Which will drive more business to them, get it?

Thanks for showing up andfucking up a perfectly good thing you bunch of worthless shitheaps.Feel free to go jump off a bridge at your earliest convenience.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Steal people's recipes, and STILL can't manage to deliver a finished product? You guys should get into government. You'll be right at home. Keep up the good work.

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We believe we've solved the issue and you should all expect your packages next week! Shipments go out on Monday and the same tracking codes will apply.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone's tracking numbers active yet?

VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2 arrived and one is moving. The rest better update tomorrow.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bump - Anyone get their tracking number or order yet? Inquiring minds want to know...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
On it's way to St Louis. should be in my hands tomorrow evening.
k9gUv65.png

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Glad somebody's actually going to receive their package. I'm at the one month mark and frankly I don't think they ever sent mine

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
On it's way to St Louis. should be in my hands tomorrow evening.
k9gUv65.png

No fair calling on your friends in High places for special treatment!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok....good news......bad news.
Good news: The juices arrived.
PHZ7lNE.png

Sadly there will be no review, as these are not for me...they are going to some deserving disabled Vets locally.

Now the bad news:
Make a note of today's date please. Then look at the next two pictures. Consider the reasons given about mail being lost/stolen....and THAT date given. Now after looking at the pictures...do some simple math.
GzJZnw2.png

svwbWIp.png

This was the case on all ten invoices received. Now, if shipments went missing and the orders had to be re-done....then that does not remotely match up with the dates on this invoice. Granted, I paid nothing as this was a contest....but I am looking out for my vaping brethren and not the supplier here.
I will say that the packaging is SUPERB...but in addition to the bubble bag....look for at least half a metre of cellophane wrap on each bottle LOL.
i8DbOFp.png

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Here is the final tracking data to further support the above items
yTi0qP0.png

VU Sponsors