Become a Patron!

Vapefly Galaxies MTL Kit Review – One For The Flavour Chaser By Kevin Jeffrey

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Where to buy:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vapefly-Galaxies-MTL-Starter-Kit.html
https://www.ave40.com/vapefly-galaxies-mtl-starter-kit-1200mah.html
https://www.elegomall.com/product/vapefly-galaxies-mtl-starter-kit.html?source=list

By Kevin Jeffrey
As a manufacture Vapefly were established in 2017 they are based in China! They have a large impressive catalogue, which includes the Pixie RDA, Galaxies MTL RDTA, Galaxies MTL RTA and Brunhilde RTA, and many more.

What Can We Expect from the Vapefly Galaxies MTL Starter Kit?
With Pod kits taking over the market, the good old pen style mouth to lung devices seem to have fallen out of favour somewhat.
The only other starter kit to really hold a place in this old boy’s heart would be the Innokin Endura T18 starter kit. Yes I still use that one from time to time.

Vapefly have produced 4 different colours for this kit – Stainless Steel, Black, Gun metal and Rainbow.

20200306112434x0n.jpeg

The device is run by a 1400mah battery with 3 power levels. Tthe Galaxies MTL tank has 9 levels of airflow which can be configured to meet your needs! Vapefly have included a 0.6Ω round wire coil and a 0.5Ω mesh coil; so should we really call this a sub ohm MTL kit?

What do we think of Vapefly’s latest offering to the mouth to lung fans out there? Is it going to live up to the high standards we have come to expect from the brand name “Galaxies”– you decide…

This kit was kindly sent to us for review by Vapefly, as always my thoughts and views on this product are my own after a considerable testing period.

In The Box
  • 1 x Galaxies MTL tank
  • 1 x Battery
  • 1 x Galaxies mesh coil 0.5Ω
  • 1 X 0.6Ω Coil (18W-25W) *pre installed
  • 1 x Replacement glass tube
  • 1 x Micro USB cable
  • 1 x User manual

20200306112645423.jpeg

Features
  • Atomizer Height: 46.4mm
  • Atomizer Diameter: 19mm
  • Mod Height: 80mm
  • Mod Diameter: 19mm
  • Total height of the kit: 121.90mm
  • Capacity: 1.8ml
  • 9 levels of airflow
  • Battery Capacity:1400mAh
  • Output Power: 30W
  • Voltage Range: 3.3V to3.7V
Design and Build Quality
The Vapelfy Galaxies MTL Kit come nicely presented in a card box with an over sleeve.

Galaxies MTL Stock Coil Tank
The Tank dismantles into 6 parts (including the coil) and is made of Stainless Steel, Pyrex and Delrin.
20200306112758y0g.jpeg

The atomiser measures in at 46.4mm high with a Diameter of 19mm.

20200306112902voa.jpeg

Base, Airflow and Coils
Starting on the base, you with see all the normal information, the connection pin is gold plated and the 510 threading has been turned well.
20200306113001smc.jpeg

The Galaxies tank has nine levels of airflow, one side of the tank has 1 large slot that can use multiple dot holes to alter the restriction of your draw.
20200306113052eh4.jpeg
\
The other side of the tank has one round hole that you can dial for an even more restrictive draw (one dot airflow hole at a time).

One thing to note is that the airflow slots do not work in conjunction with each other (one side is closed off while you use the other).

The airflow ring features the “GALAXIES” branding and is smooth to operate.

The coils that come with this kit are cross compatible with the new Vapefly Nicolas Tank.

The two included are:

• 0.5ohm Mesh Coil (16W-23W)
  • 0.6ohm Straight Wire Coil (18W-25W) *pre installed
The coils simply push in and pull out, simply slipping into the chimney section.

Pros
  • Very good flavour
  • Good vapour production
  • Good coil life
  • No leaks
  • Handy pocket/purse size
  • Price that won’t break the bank
Cons
  • I have no concerns with this kit.
Final Review Verdict
MTL fans are going to love this one!

While for me personally the draw on the lower airflow scale is quite tight the top scale is great.

The kit is small and pocket friendly, with a battery lasts and lasts.

The flavour is out of this world and the cloud production is good! I wish kits were as simple and as nice looking as this when I started vaping.

Would I recommend the Vapefly Galaxies MTL Kit?
To Mouth to Lung (MTL) and new vapers yes definitely!

Would I buy the Vapefly Galaxies MTL kit again due loss or damage?

Not for me personally but for my wife who loves it!

VU Sponsors