Become a Patron!

Vapefly Gobar Pro Review By Ben28

Vapefly Gobar Pro
1.png
The Vapefly Gobar Pro is the sequel to that disposable one that doesn't have much of a probe. It had a separate compartment for the liquid and in this way we can dose our vaping sessions. Well, they have improved its appearance and the entire design in general, maintaining the compartment area and the filling system but improving everything in general.

Before the photos I would like to thank Daisy from Vapefly/Gobar for providing me with this product for review. Soon I will also review a Vapefly atomizer, I'll leave it up in the air.

Disclaimer;
Nobody nor any brand is paying me to do this review, all you will see are my most sincere opinions, both the positive and the negative.

2.jpg

How do you see this beautiful device? The truth is that I love this Vapefly series both in appearance and performance. It should be noted that the design in this one is very, very beautiful and quite improved compared to the Gobar Max, it seems to me that they have done an incredible job and I was extremely impressed the first time I saw it.

Features
Liquid Separated From Coil
1.2Ω Mesh Coil
10000 Puffs
15mL Capacity
Adjustable Airflow
650 mAh Battery

BrandVapefly
ModelGobar Pro
Capacity15mL
ColorsBlue, Yellow, Red And Black
Battery Capacity650mAh
ChargingType-C
Device Size48.90*24.2*83.2mm

This device is a disposable that usually comes refilled. In this case I have the empty version, that is, I must add my own liquid so I will only focus on this one.

Packaging And First Impressions
IMG_9317.jpg
The product comes in a rectangular cardboard box. The design shown to us is in accordance with the color of the product, that is, there is individual packaging for each color. If you buy the blue one, you will be shown the blue one and so on in all cases. The guys from Vapefly have given it a touch of grace, a fun touch that may not appeal to everyone but I quite like it, they are like a kind of graffiti. At the bottom of the box we find the brand of the product, the liquid capacity and the battery.

IMG_9318.jpg

On the side the only thing we find is the name of the product model on a simple white background. They have kept it simple just like the previous version.

IMG_9320.jpg

On the other side, as in the other version, we find contact addresses and warning symbols for pregnant women, children under eighteen years of age...

IMG_9319.jpg

Finally, in the rear area we are presented with certain features of the product, the contents of the box, a QR code and the barcode.

In the box;
1* Gobar Pro
1* User Manual

Overall, the packaging is very similar, if not the same, as the other version, changing the front. I quite like the graffiti touch that they have given it, I think it looks luxurious and makes the device more unique and striking, at least for me. Yes, it is true that something like this in a mod I don't think I would like it, but, being a disposable/pod, I quite like it.

IMG_9321.jpg

As soon as we open the box, the first thing we see is the device in a plastic bag. Attached to it is the user manual, useful in this case because it has a function that the previous one did not and that I will comment on later. Finally we have the small piece of plastic with 3M glue to seal the entrance of the liquid once filled.

Device Inspection
IMG_9322.jpg

The device in question is the orange one, I really like it, I must say, but the one that catches my attention the most is the red one, anyway, the color in question does not exactly influence my opinion, it is just subjective.

The device itself has a fairly pronounced rectangular shape, with not very curved edges that form an octagon if we look at it from above. It is a fairly small and comfortable device.

The fact that it is striking is quite attractive and depending on how you look at it you may like it or not, I think it is very pretty, I think it is much better than the previous version in terms of design.

In the lower left part we have the battery, covered in this graffiti style. On the right is the liquid reservoir which houses about 15mL. Above we find the drip tip, rectangular in this case as well and more comfortable than the previous one, and finally the liquid route mechanism.

IMG_9324.jpg

On the side we see something like this, from here the little curvature of the edges and the octagonal shape can be more appreciated. On both sides it has a texture provided by those shapes that we see in the image. This makes the feeling in hand quite good if I'm honest. I think this device looks chunkier compared to the other one and I quite like it.

IMG_9325.jpg

On the other side and from behind we see more of the same, as it is transparent the design on both sides and sides is the same so it is not worth putting another photo of it.

IMG_9327.jpg

If we look at it from above we see the drip tip and the little wheel to make way for the liquid.

Let's talk about the drip tip, in this case it follows the aesthetics of the body and is also polygonal in shape with very slightly curved edges. It is very, very comfortable in the mouth and can provide a good RDL or MTL depending on tastes. On the other hand, the little wheel is the same mechanism as the previous one but I notice it is much harder, it is honestly no problem, it was just to highlight it.

IMG_9328.jpg

Below we find three things and one of them is the new function of this product.

On the left side, as we look at it clearly, we find the liquid inlet. This silicone tab must be removed to fill it with the liquid we want. Next it must be put back and add the small piece of plastic that is included to finish sealing it 100% and completely, then I will show another photo of how it looks.

On the other hand we have the Type-C charging port, in this case the product does not come with a cable but hey, we all have one lying around the house. The small circle that you see between the charging port and the air inlet, the silicone one at the bottom. Well, it is used to turn the device on or off, a function that was not there before. It comes off at the factory and we must press it three times to turn it on, along with it an LED light will also turn on. To turn it off we must hold it down for about five seconds.

On the right side we find the air inlet, it is adjustable but quite limited. It gives us the choice between a large hole along with a small one or just the small one. I preferred the Gobar Max air intake instead of this one, the only complaint I can make.

IMG_9329.jpg

Once the liquid has been filled and the silicone lid has been returned to its place, we must carefully glue this piece to finish sealing it. It comes to match the product so don't worry, not all of them are yellow.

The liquid filling system is the same as in the other device, we must turn the wheel and turn the device, tilting it towards the drip tip but not at 90º obviously, something lighter, about 45/60º.

Vaping Time

In this section the product is not going to give me much to talk about, in performance it looks very similar to its little brother.

It has a 1.2Ω coil which at first provides a weak flavor but as we puff on it it intensifies to its maximum. I must say that in this product there are certain shades of liquid that I cannot find using in a mod or another pod. For example, I used a liquid of white chocolate and watermelon, yes, quite a strange mixture but I like it. Well, in a 50W mod the watermelon flavor is practically zero, however, in this pod it is that flavor that predominates over the white chocolate. It's something quite strange that doesn't usually happen so suddenly but I don't complain about it.

As for vapor, if we use it with the air inlet completely open and taking a RDL puff we can get a lot out. If we use it as an MTL with the inlet closed as much as possible, the vapor decreases considerably but the flavor intensifies very slightly, the intensification being almost negligible.

I have to mention that the airflow whistles a little, which doesn't bother me at all but I have to put it as a disadvantage.

As for the battery, this little guy lasted me a whole day with a full charge of the 650mAh battery, that is, with light vaping. As for charging, I completely forgot to time it but it will be around 1 hour and 30 minutes, similar to its predecessor.

Pros And Cons
Pros
Cons
Improved And Perfect Design
Airflow Whistles A Little Bit
Excelent Flavor
Good Feeling In Hand
Comfortable Drip Tip
E-Liquid Separated From Coil

Conclusion
Vapefly has greatly improved this product in aesthetic aspects. In terms of performance, it is still as good as before.

The good thing about this is that you can buy it both liquid and empty to fill it yourself with your favorite liquid.

Little else should I say about it, honestly, good flavor, good vapor, design a thousand times improved? What more can you say, right?

That was the entire review, I hope you liked it, I loved doing it to be honest, any question or doubt, even constructive criticism, is accepted in the comments, have a good time vaping and thanks for reading !

By Ben28.

VU Sponsors