Become a Patron!

Vapefly Wormhole RDA

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Today I got my Vapefly Wormhole RDA and all I can say is WOW! This RDA is amazing so far. I threw in some round wire SS 316L 3mm id 8 wrap coils .19 ohms. Running in tc 60 watts 430°F. The flavor is amazing with thick dense clouds. I have the inside airflow wide open and one hole cutoff on the side airflow. I'm using Vapetasia pineapple express ejuice 3mg. My favorite RDA is my Lucid but I think the Wormhole might take the #1 spot. I'll use it this week and throw in some fused claptons this weekend.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Even with a tighter draw I found it offered lovely flavour ...how’s it heating up around the base for you though?

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Even with a tighter draw I found it offered lovely flavour ...how’s it heating up around the base for you though?
Not much but I have simple coils in it and haven't used it a whole lot yet. I'll be using it this week and then I'll put some fused claptons in it this weekend. Does yours get hot?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yeah but then I liked running framed staples in it ...great flavour and plumage from these bad boys

The top cap is fine it’s just the base heats up where the negative post forms a large part of the deck itself
A14E2589-18F8-434F-882F-1CE8BFCD51E6.jpeg

What I like is being able to place the leads side by side because of the massive post holes ...hate stacking leads on clamp systems

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah I'm really liking it so far. I'm getting a new Aurora squonk mod tomorrow so I'm looking forward to putting the Wormhole on that.

P.S. beautiful coils there kingpin!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yeah I'm really liking it so far. I'm getting a new Aurora squonk mod tomorrow so I'm looking forward to putting the Wormhole on that.

P.S. beautiful coils there kingpin!

Thanks matey :cheers:

I actually enjoy this as a dripping RDA, hardly ever say that cause I’m a lazy git and hate refilling every few pulls but it’s like a small RTA get a good 10-12 pulls between re drips perhaps more if single coiling

did you ever pick up the VLS RDA? I think it’s a bit of a coin toss between the two as to which comes out on top

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I haven't picked up a VLS yet. I will eventually. I need to build a couple shelves for my vape stuff. My wife says I have too much then I remind her it's still ALOT cheaper than smoking.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I haven't picked up a VLS yet. I will eventually. I need to build a couple shelves for my vape stuff. My wife says I have too much then I remind her it's still ALOT cheaper than smoking.

Haha yeah tell me about it my wife is always on at me ...you bought what!! She says

Yeah but love you gotta understand I’m like a sodding magpie ...anything shiny

Even vape supplies like juice and stuff spend 80 quid and that’s it....how the hell else do we vape then?... In spirit??

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Haha yeah tell me about it my wife is always on at me ...you bought what!! She says

Yeah but love you gotta understand I’m like a sodding magpie ...anything shiny

Even vape supplies like juice and stuff spend 80 quid and that’s it....how the hell else do we vape then?... In spirit??

There is no cure for shinyitis. I just got a notice the vapemail I was expecting tomorrow will be here today. WOOHOO!

VU Sponsors