Become a Patron!

Vapejoose

kacy h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone else ordered from here before? I just ordered a bunch of different flavors for a steal. Can't wait to try them, especially the Chai tea one.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like a ok single flavor vendor. By that the juices are single flavors, nothing wrong with that at all just not my cup of tea.
Check out Mount Baker Vapor also.

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got some vape mail from them today, I got three different flavors all in max vg and 3mg nic. It is really thick liquid and their 15ml bottles look like 30ml bottles to me. It is pretty decent from the price. My favorite from them is the Hollywood blackout, a dark cherry citrus flavor. They say to steep, but I guess to each their own. Hope that I answered your question!:)

kacy h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hollywood blackout is in my order as well. Can't wait to try them all out! I didn't do max vg though.

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hollywood blackout is in my order as well. Can't wait to try them all out! I didn't do max vg though.

what's your preference when it comes to pg/vg?

kacy h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im a new vapor and I think ive been getting 30/70, but I just ordered the 50/50 from vapor juice

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try them all, never know what you like until you have it a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BzztYeow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have tried a bunch of these- I won 400 ml of the stuff. I like most of the 16 or so flavors I tried, but there were a few issues. Anything with black cherry in it fails to stay mixed and needs to be shaken HARD before each use. The pineapple is the same way and has some kind of particles in it. Overall, I am very pleased with the price and quality, but I'll stay away from those flavors in the future.

i'm not sure what Nasty means by single flavor, there are quite a few mixes- my favorite is Orange Dream which is an orange cream flavor- i usually do not like cream flavors in my e liquid, but this one is really good. Hope you enjoy your selection!

Woody_

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I took advantage of their Black Friday deal and bought 6mg and 15mg bottles. The 6mg juice is good, not great and I really don't care for the 18mg juice as the nic they use tastes terrible. All 6 flavors have the same nic taste even after 1+ month of steeping. Guessing they use a cheap nic base.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just got vanilla custard, blueberry cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake, electric forest, orange dream and apple pie all 60ml bottles max VG. Its my go to bulk vendor. Like my bread and milk kinda way. I get the premium expensive stuff as treats.
Apple pie is on par with the best of them so are there cheesecake.
This order is my monthly order and I get 6 bottles from craft vapery a month. Think I vape a Lil too much...

T

Taver13

i use them often when they have sales, to stock up on a few that i enjoy. i love their pumpkin spice, morning routine, atmosphere, and northern lights. i didnt particularly care for the grape freeze, it tastes like dimetap coough syrup with sweet breath drops in it. awful. but they just had a crazy sale, 30ml bottles for 1.99, so me and the missus dropped 50 bucks there and we should be good for a month

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
With max VG the flavor will not be that pronounced right out the mail box it needs a 3-5 days to steep. I was so dissatisfied my first order till a few days later. Just a tip guys.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have ordered from vape mall. They have GREAT prices on their sample packs. I just don't really care for the weak flavors. I prefer in your face, strong flavors.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The flavors are only weak straight out the mail all mine didn't show till a week later.

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I understand they are behind, but I'd been waiting since last week just to get a shipping email

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I understand they are behind, but I'd been waiting since last week just to get a shipping email

It took about 8 days for mine to ship I ordered on x mas day

kacy h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got my order! I got an assortment of flavors. I've tried two of them so far: Jungle Juice and Hydro. I like both of them but LOVE the Jungle Juice!!!! Its an all day vape kind of flavor. The shipping wasn't too slow since they make their liquids by order and I am very please so far. I will be ordering from them again for sure!

VU Sponsors